剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
我说的是主要用科学 但要再加一点魔法来运作
I said I can run it with mainly science and a little bit of magic.
那你多造一点魔法
So make more.
魔法不是造出来的
I can't just make magic.
人们需要在圣诞节相信魔法
People would need to believe in magic. In Christmas.
我很惊讶这个系统居然还在运转
I'm surprised the system is still working!
北极内部一定有某种魔法之源 我只是...
There must be some magic source from within the North Pole. I just--
我只是不知道它在哪里
I just can't figure out where it is.
妈妈的圣诞节歌♥单
哇哦
Oh, wow.
我在为妈妈装饰房♥间
I was decorating for Mom.
圣诞节向来是她最喜欢的日子
Christmas was always her favorite time.
她曾经告诉我 希望能把圣诞节的快乐收集起来
She once told me that she wished she could bottle that Christmas feeling
这样就能在沮丧的日子里使用了
so she could use it on those other days that get you down.
-天天过圣诞 -没错 就是这样
- Christmas Every Day! - Yes! That's right.
天啊 真希望她能看到这一切成真
Gosh, I wish she could see all of this coming true.
她能看到我们 爸爸 她都知道
She sees us, Dad. She knows.
圣诞节装饰
Christmas decorations.
我知道现在是七月 我只是需要它们
I know it's July. I just needed it.
它们很漂亮
I mean, they're perfect.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
累 难过 生气 开心
Tired, sad, mad, happy...
感激 还有很多其他感觉
thankful. You name it.
你女儿为了等你回来硬撑着不睡
You know, your little girl tried so hard to stay up for you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
答应我 你会让格雷丝过上最好的生活
Promise me, here, that you will give Grace the best life.
拜托 我要给她全世界
Oh, come on. I'm gonna give her the world.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
如果天天过圣诞应该让人们快乐
If Christmas Every Day is supposed to make people happy,
这里的每个人为什么都一脸悲伤
why is everyone around here so sad?
他们不...他们不悲伤啊
Oh, they're not-- No, they're not sad.
是改变的原因 即使是积极的改变 一开始也会很难
Uh, it's just that change, even good change, can be hard at first.
但情况会变好的 你以后就知道了
But things will be better than they were before. You'll see.
嘿 来点棉花糖怎么样
Hey, how about a little marshmallow?
哦 不要
Oh, no, no, no.
这里已经没有棉花糖枕头了
They don't have the marshmallow ones anymore.
长话短说
So, long story short,
我退休得太早了 我雇错人了 我得回北极去
I retired too soon. I hired the wrong guy. I've gotta go back to the North Pole.
但我们终于要一起过个圣诞节了
But we were finally gonna have Christmas together.
我们明年再一起过 我保证
We will do it next year. I promise. I promise.
但我们现在有了自己的生活 孩子们喜欢这里
But we have a life now. And the kids love it here
我也终于有名字了
and I finally have a name.
卡萝尔校长
And it-- And it's Principal Carol!
我也喜欢这里 但我跟你们说过了
I love it here too, but as I told you guys,
我在圣诞宇宙里待了一段时间
I spent some time in this realm, the Yule-verse.
不 这...这名字太烂了
- No, that's a-- - Huh? That's a terrible name.
-圣诞宇宙 跟我念 多美的名字 -不要
- The Yule-verse. Say it. It's beautiful. - No.
圣诞...不 第二次听起来更糟
Yule-- No, it's even worse the second time.
应该起个像“圣诞乐园”这样的名字 或是“圣诞兰大”
It should be something like SantaLand. Or like-- Oh, oh, Sant-lanta.
“圣诞大都会”怎么样
- Uh-huh. - Oh, so, what about "Claus-mopolis"?
-不错 -我喜欢 但“圣诞不达米亚”如何
- Oh, yeah! - I like that, but "Chris-Mesopotamia."
-耶 很好 -这个真不错
- Oh, yeah! Now, that's good. - That's excellent.
不太好 音节太多了
That's not excellent. There's too many syllables--
我们偏题了 问题是西蒙在破坏圣诞精神
We're off subject. The subject is, Simon is destroying Christmas spirit.
我就觉得有点不对劲 但我以为只是胃酸反流
I have felt something was off, but I thought it was just my acid reflux.
真奇怪 我也一直有同样的感觉 你知道还有什么吗
It's weird. I've been feeling the same thing. You know what else?
圣诞宇宙的圣诞老人...告诉我
The Santas in the Yule-verse, ah, told me,
因为你们在北极出生
since you kids were born at the North Pole,
所以可能拥有魔法
you may have magic powers.
我们吗
Us?
这是他们对北极
That was their hope
第一个也是唯一一个 人类家庭的殷切希望
with the first and only human family from the North Pole.
好吧 退回去一点 你把这部分省略了
Okay, no. Back up. Wha-- You left that part out.
所有的圣诞条款都是为我们制定的
All the clauses, all of them were created for us.
所以我是首位圣诞奶奶吗
So, I was the first Mrs. Claus?
我没问
I didn't ask.
你当然不会问
Of course you didn't.
所以你的意思是
So what you're saying is that
我们是北极的第一个人类家庭
we were the first human family at the North Pole.
我们是专门为了这个时代被选中的
That we were specifically chosen for this time.
这下情况彻底变了 我们必须回去
Well, that changes everything. We have to go back.
不...听着 这太危险了
No, that's not-- Listen. It's too dangerous.
精灵们正在消失 我不能让你们...
Elves are disappearing. I can't have you--
精灵们正在消失吗 你应该先说这个的
Elves are disappearing? You should have led with that!
不行 这件事也有我们的一份 我们也要去
No. We're part of this. We're going.
好吧 让我考虑一下
All right. Let me think about this.
去把东西收拾好 我在楼下制定一个计划
Um, go get some stuff together. I will think of a plan down here.
-没错 好的 -酷 好的
- You're right. Yeah. Okay. - Cool. Okay.
-我们要拿什么 -我们去去就回
- What are we gonna get? - We'll be right back.
谁想吃冰淇淋
Who wants ice cream?
我一口都没吃
I didn't eat any.
一些冰淇淋纸盒送到时就被舔干净了
Some of the cartons just come already licked clean.
过来 听着
Come here. Listen.
-我不想让我的家人听到这个 -好的
- I don't want the family to hear this. - Okay.
我们要去北极阻止西蒙
Going to the North Pole. We're gonna stop Simon.
这就对了嘛
Now we're talking.
到家了 好安静啊
Home. It's so quiet.
驯鹿在哪
Where are the reindeer?
不知道 但它们给我留了个小礼物
I don't know, but they left a little gift for me.
着陆点不错 小球
Nice landing spot, Orb.
听着 我们得召集所有还在这里的人
Listen. We gotta round up everybody who's still here
然后让西蒙改正错误 好吗
and go set Simon straight, okay?
别生气 但我得先去找到贝蒂
Don't be mad, but I kinda need to find Betty first.
我意识到她是我生命中最重要的人
I've realized she's the most important one in my life.
感觉有点奇怪 以前一直都是我来着
It's been a little weird it's been me for so long.
好的 待会儿见
All right. I'll meet you later.
我去厨房♥拿点零食
I'll grab a couple snacks from the kitchen!
-你们穿得够暖和吗 -很暖和 谢谢
- Are you guys gonna be warm enough? - I'm good. I'm good. Thank you.
爸爸呢
Where's-- Where's Dad?
他去哪里了
Huh? Where is he?
我...我觉得他丢下我们走了
Uh, I-- I think he left us.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
不 妈妈 你不能杀圣诞老人
Oh, well, no, Mom, you can't kill Santa...
要不然你就变成圣诞老人了 那怎么行呢
...'cause then you'd become Santa, and how would that work?
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi. - Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 莱莉
Hey, Riley.
-我超级期待游戏之夜 -嘿
- I am so excited about game night. - Hey.
不过我真心不希望玩翻转羊羊的游戏
Although, I do hope that we're not playing Flip the Sheep.
我父母就是因为这个游戏离婚的
That game led to my parents' divorce.
不 对不起 出了点意外 我不确定今晚还能不能玩游戏
Oh, no. I'm sorry, something's come up. I'm not sure we can do game night.
没事
Oh. No bigs.
太好了
Wonderful.
天啊 桑德拉 你衬衫真漂亮 从哪里买♥♥的
Oh, my gosh, Sandy, cute shirt! Where is that from?
找到了 买♥♥完了 马上就送到
Found it, ordered it, should be here any second.
什么 怎么买♥♥的
What? Uh, how?
易购的天天过圣诞活动
Well, it's Christmas Every Day with EverythingNow!
只要有易购账户 只需点击立即派送就可以 送货超快的
With a NowAccount, you just press Insta-Deliv and bam. Immediate delivery.
送到了
Oh! It's here.
天天过圣诞 立即派送
谢了 无人机
Thanks, drone.
-我去试一下 -好的 去吧
- I'm gonna go try this on. - Sure. Go ahead.
她穿这衬衣一定会很好看
She's gonna look amazing in that.
天天过圣诞
Christmas Every Day?
他就是这样破坏圣诞精神的
This is how he's destroying Christmas spirit.
这些无人机是哪里来的
And where did all these drones come from?
它们怎么这么快就到了
And how did they get here so quickly?
通过天空上的洞
Oh, through the hole in the sky.
-洞 上面...上面什么都没有啊 -什么
- Hole? There's-- - There's nothing there. - What?
听着 天上有波纹 像是漩涡
I'm telling you, there's a ripple in the sky, like a vortex.
所有无人机都是从那里飞出来的
All the drones are coming from there.
好吧
Okay.
他能看到爸爸看到的东西
He can see what Dad sees.
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表