剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
最重要的是找到那身套装
Most important thing is to find that coat.
我提议最好分头找 出发
And I say we'd do better if we all split up. Let's go.
我和圣诞老人斯科特一组
- Oh, no. - Dibs on Santa Scott!
有没有红色甘草牢房♥
Ooh! Are there any red licorice jail cells?
一定会很美味
Oh, those would be so good.
哇
Oh, wow.
好了
Okay.
桑德拉 是你吗
Sandra, is that you?
是 就是我 丝丝
Yes, yes, it's really me, Lewis.
你能听懂我说话吗
You understand me?
我一直能听懂你说话 没错 现在我能和动物交流
I've always understood you, but yes, I can talk to animals now.
这既是美梦也是噩梦 因为你们有些动物太能说了
Which is both a dream and a nightmare because some of y'all talk a lot.
总之 我真的想跟你叙叙旧
Anyways, I really do wanna catch up.
但我需要你先帮忙找到圣诞套装 免得西蒙找到它
But first I need your help finding the Santa coat before Simon gets it
毁了圣诞节
and ruins Christmas.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Come on.
-快来 丝丝 -我来了
- Come on, Lewis. - Coming!
我们走
Let's go.
嘿 伙计们
Oh, hey, fellas.
告诉我们套装在哪里 否则我们就开枪了
Tell us where the coat is or we'll shoot.
我不知道套装在哪里 但我能感觉到就在附近
I-I don't know where it is, but I-I can kinda feel it's nearby, but--
就像我觉得你们不是恶棍无人机一样
Just like how I feel that you're not bad drones.
你们只是被编写成了那样的程序
You're-- You're just programmed that way.
不要试图用柔情来分散我们的注意力
Do not try to distract us with tender feelings.
抱歉让你有这种感觉
Sorry you feel this way.
制♥造♥你们的初衷是把快乐带到这世界上
You were built to deliver joy to this world.
这一定很难 没有一架无人机应该受这种罪
It-- It must be difficult. No drone deserves that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 我记得你们和你们那愚蠢的脸
Hey! Oh, I remember you and your dumb faces!
没什么可担心的 这个不知名的女人不会构成威胁
Nothing to worry about. This unknown woman poses no threat.
不知名的女人吗
Unknown woman?
你们好大的胆子
How dare you.
天啊
Oh, no.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
人们叫我“圣诞奶奶”
They call me Mrs. Claus!
好了
Okay.
生活在现实世界中是一次开阔眼界的经历
Living in the real world has been an eye-opening experience.
我了解到大家都有各自的烦心事
And I learned that everyone is going through something.
所以最好的选择是什么都不做 听着就好
So, the best you can do is just to sit back and listen.
大家有什么话就说吧
So, go ahead.
你被创造出来 然后来到北极
You get built and then you wind up at the North Pole,
你觉得自己中了头奖
and you think you hit the jackpot.
-但是... -没关系 伙计 我知道
-But-- But-- - It's okay, little buddy. I know.
-宣泄出来吧 -怎么...
- Let it out. Yeah. - What the--
你在和无人机聊天吗
A-Are you talking to the drones?
它们更喜欢被称为无人航♥空♥载具 没错
They prefer UAVs, but yeah.
我们是来找圣诞套装的
We're here to find the coat.
我们可以帮你们寻找圣诞套装
We can help you find the coat.
你把它们化敌为友了
You turned them friendly?
深入了解之后 你会发现它们其实很体贴
They're very considerate when you get to know them.
套装
The coat!
它就在这里
It's here!
嘿 这里是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa. Hey, what happened here?
芝加哥路数
The Chicago way.
爸爸 套装在那里
Dad! There's the coat.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
怎么出现烟雾怪物了
What the smoke monster?
我之前在哪里见过这个场面呢
Where have I seen this before?
我知道是怎么回事
I know what this is.
是我 拉·贝法娜
It is me, La Befana!
而且我头好晕
Also, I am very dizzy.
回见 白♥痴♥
Later.
-哎呀 我的错 -好了
- Oops. My bad. - Okay.
-拉·贝法娜 -狗饼干养的
- La Befana. - Son of a biscotti!
谢谢你 疯子女巫
Thank you, nutty witch lady.
斯科特 帮我理解一下
- Oh. - So, Scott, help me understand.
你需要这身布满尘土的旧套装 成为圣诞老人
You need this dusty old coat so that you can become Santa
-然后把我赶出去 对吗 -不 别那么做
- and drive me out of business, huh? - No, no, no. Don't do that.
你毁了那身套装 就会毁了圣诞节
You destroy that coat, you-you-you'll kill Christmas.
-毁掉吗 -没错
- Kill it? - Yeah!
真的吗 我才是有功劳的人 好吗
Really? I'm the good guy here, okay?
我单枪匹马拯救了圣诞节
I single-handedly saved Christmas
让人们每天都能得到他们想要的一切
by allowing people to get everything they want every day.
圣诞节不是关乎索取 而是给予
It's not about getting, it-it's about the giving.
我觉得你很担心人们听到“圣诞节”时
I think you're worried that when people hear "Christmas,"
想起的是我的名字 而不是你的
they're gonna remember my name, not yours.
好了 你知道吗 不再有好好先生了
All right. You know what? No more Mr. Nice Guy.
你真的还觉得自己是个好人吗
You actually still think you're a nice guy?
我带你去壁炉
To the fireplace with you.
爸爸
Daddy?
你是坏人吗
Are you the bad guy?
什么 不 格雷丝
What? No. No, Grace.
我在为我们创造更好的东西
I'm-I'm creating something better for us.
好吗 亲爱的 这都是为了你
Okay, honey? This is all for you.
不 他不是坏人
And no, he's not a bad guy.
即使是最好的父亲也会迷失方向
Even the best dads can lose our way.
格雷丝 对你来说 什么会是最好的圣诞礼物
Grace, what would be the best possible Christmas gift to you?
和我爸爸待在一起 他现在都没什么时间陪我
To spend time with my dad. He barely has time for me anymore.
嘿
Hey...
我觉得你马上要给他史上最棒的礼物了
I think you're just about to give him the best gift ever.
如果你晃一晃 它就会显示出你最喜欢的圣诞记忆
If you shake it, it shows your favorite Christmas memories.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
那是第一个圣诞节 在妈妈...
That's the first Christmas after Mom, uh--
我当时不知道自己要做什么 所以我尽力面面俱到
I didn't know what I was doing, so I tried to do everything.
当时我们在一起
We were together.
我就是在那时知道了我们会好起来
That's when I knew we were gonna be okay.
答应我 你会让格雷丝过上最好的生活
Promise me, here, you'll give Grace the best life.
拜托 我要给她全世界
Oh, come on. I'm gonna give her the world.
她需要爸爸 这就够了
She needs a dad. That's all.
没错 你说得对 格雷丝需要爸爸
Yeah, you-- you're right. Grace needs a dad.
格雷丝 抱歉 亲爱的 我非常抱歉
Grace. I'm sorry, honey. I'm so, so sorry.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
如果你把套装还给真正的圣诞老人 我就原谅你
If you give the coat back to the real Santa.
你是说这身套装吗
Oh? You mean this coat?
球在哪里
Where's the Orb? Where's the Orb?
我不知道 我丢在某个地方了
Uh, I-- I don't know. I lost it somewhere.
天哪 快点 我们得找到那颗球
Oh, God. Come on! We gotta find that Orb.
各位
Oh, guys!
快点 找到那颗球
Come on. Look for the Orb.
约翰·威克太太来过这里
Whoa. Mrs. John Wick was here.
看来我心里有压抑已久的怒火
Well, I have some untapped emotion.
糟了
No. No. No.
天啊
Oh, no.
我来得太迟了
- Oh. - I'm too late.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
如果你是指发疯并且差点毁了圣诞节 那么没错
If you mean going loco and almost destroying Christmas, yes.
但这是我的责任
But this is on me.
我让一点小小的困难压倒了自己
I let a slight hardship get the better of me.
我开始意识到 世界正变得更具挑战性
I became aware that the world's becoming more challenging,
我没有站出来直面困难 而是选择了退缩
and instead of stepping up, I stepped down.
你自己都失去圣诞精神了 怎么能指望别人
How do you expect other people to hold on to the Christmas Spirit
维持住它呢
when I let it go myself?
不再寻找别人担责了
The buck stops here.
好吧 抱歉 说到“寻” 驯鹿飞不起来了
Oh, right, uh, uh, sorry. Speaking of the buck, the reindeer stopped flying.
你不该这时候插话
Not good timing.
-我正要讲到重点 -好
- I'm on a roll. - Okay.
我搬到现实世界后 才明白圣诞老人对我的意义
It took moving to the real world to know what Santa meant to me.
更糟的是 我把美好的家人
And I took that gift, and worse yet,
和这里的魔法视作理所当然
the gift of this beautiful family and the magic here, for granted.
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表