剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
斯科特
Oh, Scott.
-确实如此 -爸爸
- I did. - Oh, Dad. Dad. Dad.
诺尔 你也属于家庭的一员 来吧
Noel, you're in this family. Come on.
拉·贝法娜 来吧
Oh, La Befana, come on!
乔克西一家 你们俩都过来
Choksis, both of you. Let's go. Let's go.
我们尽最大努力了
It's the best we could do. The best we could.
我们尽力了
We tried.
-意想不到的事情发生了 -没错 我能感觉到
- Whoa! Something wild is happening. - Yeah, I can feel it.
-退后 -我也是
- Stand back, stand back. - Me too.
盖里 你还活着
Gary! [chuckles] You're alive!
我要把你揍成馅饼
I'll pie you!
哎呦
Uh-oh!
过来
Come here!
克鲁顿 你回来了
Crouton! You're back!
桑德拉
Sandra!
你可以把我挂在你卧室的墙上 我都不在乎
You can hang me on your bedroom wall for all I care.
答应我 你永远不会再离开了
Just promise me you'll never leave again!
过来
Come here.
伊迪 你回来了
Edie! There you are.
-谁是伊迪 -什么
- Who's Edie? - What?
-开个玩笑 -亲爱的 嗨
- Just kidding. - Aw, oh, sweetheart, hi.
让我捋捋这件事
Let me get this straight.
怎么了
Yeah?
你丈夫去了一个圣诞宇宙 那里全是圣诞老人
Your husband went to this Yule-verse, and it was all the Santas.
-他是这么说的 -全都是男的吗
- That's what he said. - All men?
-是 -真是的
- Uh-huh. - Wow!
好吧
Yeah.
我完全同意 姐妹
I hear ya, sister.
贝蒂
Betty?
贝蒂
Betty?
有人见到贝蒂了吗
Has anyone seen Betty?
贝蒂
Betty?
-甜豌豆 -焦糖甜筒
- Sweet Pea? - Caramel Cone!
-布丁派 -橡皮软糖
- Puddin' Pie! - Gum Drop.
果冻豆
Jelly Bean!
-肉桂饼 -甜心派
- Snickerdoodle! - Sugar Pie!
亲爱的
Honey Bunch!
这一巴掌是因为你离开我 害我难过了
That's for leaving me in the first place and making me feel sadness.
对不起 贝蒂
I'm sorry, Betty.
我从没想到你会失去圣诞精神
I never thought you'd lose Christmas Spirit.
你就是我的圣诞精神 诺尔
You are my Christmas Spirit, Noel.
先生 尽管致仕条款明确规定
Sir, you came back
一旦启用便不可撤销 你还是回来了
even though the Secessus Clause explicitly states invoking it is permanent.
我是希望你能破个例
I was hoping you'd make an exception.
-哇 -谢谢你回来了 先生
- Wow. - Thank you for coming back, sir.
这是我的荣幸
It's my honor and my privilege.
还有三小时就到圣诞节了
We have three hours till Christmas.
没花多久时间 我早就进入了全力冲刺的状态
Didn't take long. Already busting my snowballs.
我们开始吧
Let's go.
你们都知道当我穿上这身套装后会怎样
You all know what happens when I put on this coat.
你会再次成为圣诞老人
You become Santa again.
-快穿上套装 爸爸 -对 爸爸
- Put on the coat, Dad! - Yes, Dad. Yes.
就是他 我高大结实性感的圣诞老人
There he is. There's my big, strong, hunky Santa.
嘿
Hey!
好恶心 妈妈
Gross, Mom!
说起来 我以前觉得 当圣诞老人是一个人的工作
You know, I used to think being Santa was a one-man job,
但圣诞节不是那么回事
but that's not the way Christmas works.
圣诞节就是团聚和团圆的日子
Christmas is about togetherness and community.
传播希望和快乐
Spreading hope and joy.
今晚我们要提醒全世界这一点
And tonight we're gonna remind the world of that.
现在不是时候
This is bad timing,
但我想这今晚我可能会留下陪贝蒂
but I was thinking I might stay behind tonight. With Betty.
我觉得这是个很好的时机
I think that's great timing.
我不会有事的 因为我要和我的团队做这件事
And I'm gonna be fine, 'cause I'm gonna do this with my team.
你是认真的吗 你想让我们跟你一起去吗
Oh, you're serious. You want us to go with you?
-我们所有人吗 -没错
- All of us? - Yeah.
太好了
Oh, yes!
我们能在怀俄明州的麋鹿保护区转一转吗
Um, can we buzz over the elk reserve in Wyoming?
我们能不能干什么
Can we what?
-我已经准备好了 -不
- I'm already ready. - Oh, no, no.
我说的团队是指我的队友 我的家人
What I meant by my team was my team. My family.
我觉得你和我对“团队”这个词 有不同的理解
Oh, I guess you and I have a very different definition of the word team.
“团队”这个词中没有我
Well, there's no I in the word team.
那“明天”还没有你呢
There's no U in tomorrow.
好吧
Okay. Um, all right.
我们需要大家都来帮忙
We need all hands on deck.
桑德拉 真不敢相信我要说出这句话了
Sandra, can't believe I'm about to say this.
我想让你去跟驯鹿谈谈
I want you to talk to the reindeer.
让它们再次飞起来
Get 'em flying again.
卡尔 你的学徒计划今晚开始
Cal, your apprentice program starts tonight.
我要你确保袋子里装满了礼物
I want you to make sure that bag's full of gifts.
好了 我们赶快行动吧
Okay, let's move.
这些东西还能用 对吗
Uh, so, these things still work, right?
如果你晃一晃 它们会显示出你最喜欢的圣诞节记忆
If you shake 'em, they show your favorite Christmas memories?
没错
Yes.
太棒了 那我想拿几个水晶球走
Sweet, then I'd like to take some snow globes to go.
好 你想拿哪些
Okay, [sighs] which ones?
全部
All of 'em.
我让西蒙和格雷丝睡着了 把他们送走了
I put Simon and Grace to sleep and sent them bye-bye.
又来了 伊迪 你需要换个好点的词
Once again, Edie, you need a better choice of words.
没错
Oh, right. Um...
他们安全回家了
They're safely back home.
-谢谢 -太好了 卡尔在哪里
- Thanks. - Great. Where's Cal?
-不行 -什么
- No. - What?
-太夸张了吗 -太夸张了
- Is it too much? - Too much.
别丢下我就走 礼物在我这里
Don't leave without me! I've got the gifts!
-天啊 真尴尬 -我们去雪橇上等他 走吧
- That's embarrassing. - We'll meet him in the sleigh. Come on.
所有系统运行正常 所有人都就位了吗
All systems go. Everyone at their stations?
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
圣诞系统重新开始运作
We are back in business.
我还是不喜欢 但我会习惯的
I'm still not loving it, but I'll get used to it.
这是我一直以来的所有梦想
It's everything I've ever dreamed of.
飞吧 舞者 飞吧 跳跳
On, Dancer! On, Prancer!
爸爸 其实它们更喜欢被称为 砍刀 剃刀 射手
Actually, Dad, they prefer to be called Chopper, Razor, the Hoofster,
阿托米克 大佬 漂亮男孩 气宗 史蒂夫
Atomic, Hotshot, Prettyboy, Airbender, and Steve.
史蒂夫
And Steve.
左转 飞得再高点 再高点
To the left and-and higher, higher, higher, higher.
卡尔 谢谢你 但我有经验
Cal, thank you, but I've done this before.
好
Oh, okay.
好了 这是今晚的最后一站 各位
Okay, last stop of the night, everybody.
-各位 拜托 醒醒 -醒醒
- Oh, guys. Come on, wake up. - Wake up.
卡尔 我现在有点累了 所以这件礼物就交给你去送了
Cal, I'm a little wiped out right now. So I'm gonna need your help on this one.
-真的吗 我吗 -没错
- Really, me? - Yeah.
那样合乎规矩吗
Is that even legal?
我们不会告诉贝蒂的
Well, we won't tell Betty.
贝蒂知道 而且同意了
Betty knows, and Betty approves.
哎呀
Soot!
卡尔
Cal?
天啊 不 不是卡尔
Oh, no. No, not Cal.
只是一个在找自己家的糊涂老头
Just a confused old man looking for his home.
巴迪·卡尔·卡尔文 你在干什么
Buddy Cal Calvin, what are you doing?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爸爸没告诉我这是你家
My-My dad didn't tell me that this was your house.
我算是他的实习圣诞老人
I'm sort of his Santa-in-training.
但就像我承诺过的那样 莱莉女士
Um, but... Just as promised, m'Riley.
洛基
给你弟弟的
For your brother.
好吧
Okay.
但这个是给你的
But these are for you.
给你
For you.
你真是让人出乎意料
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表