Wiltshire Police are going to release your husband's name to the media.
-什么时候 -约15分钟后
- When? - In about 15 minutes.
-15分钟 -恐怕是的
- 15 minutes?! - I'm afraid so.
好 谢谢你告诉我
OK. Thank you for letting me know.
接下来为大家报道一则突发新闻
OK, I'm just going to bring you some breaking news
消息来自正调查遇袭俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍的警方
coming in from police investigating the attack on the Russian spy.
我们刚得知那位警官的姓名
We're just hearing they've given a name for the police officer,
突发新闻
俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍调查案
索尔兹伯里病倒警♥察♥为尼克·贝利警长
他正在医院接受治疗
who's being treated in hospital.
他是尼克·贝利警长
He's Police Sergeant Nick Bailey.
他被证实是那位受伤的威尔特郡警官...
He's been confirmed as the Wiltshire police officer injured...
未知号♥码
现在继续关注一下天气
but now let's catch up with the weather...
怎么回事
What's going on?
-你是罗斯·卡西迪吗 -是我
- Ross Cassidy? - Yeah.
我奉令征用你的车
I've a requisition order here for your vehicle.
-开什么玩笑 -要送去波顿唐做检测
- You're joking! - We're taking it for testing at Porton Down.
我拒绝
I don't think so!
你们要拿走多久
How long are you taking it for?
你有任何疑问 就打这个号♥码
If you have any questions, call this number.
我觉得你拿不回来了
I don't think you'll get it back.
抱歉 走了
Sorry! Let's go.
倒车 大家离远点 退后
Bring her back, let's go. Keep clear, everyone. Stand back!
我们心系尼克·贝利警长
Our thoughts in particular are with Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey,
他情况仍危急 但病情稳定
who remains in a serious, but stable condition.
现在已清楚斯克利普父女染上了
It is now clear that Mr Skripal and his daughter were poisoned
一种军用级别神经毒剂 研发方是...
with a military grade nerve agent of a type developed...
听着
So, listen, um...
这是一组神经毒剂中的...
This is part of a group of nerve agents...
对方要给我一间独♥立♥公♥寓♥
I got offered my own flat.
-根据确凿证实... -什么
- Based on the positive identification... - What?
在埃姆斯伯里
Yeah, it's in Amesbury.
太棒了
That's amazing.
你有消息了吗
You get any word?
没有 这次没有
Well, I, um... No, not this time round.
-下次吧 -我很遗憾 唐恩
- Next time, maybe. - I'm sorry, Dawn.
谢尔盖遇袭很可能与俄♥罗♥斯♥有关...
It's highly likely that Russia was responsible for the act against Sergei...
你可以来我家住 住多久都行
You can come and stay with me as much as you want.
只要小心别被社工发现就行
We just have to be careful the social don't find out.
格蕾西可以去那里看你 在这里就不行
Gracie can come and visit you there, yeah? Not like here.
亲爱的 坚强点 撑住
Hey, hon, hey. Hold it together, yeah? Hold it together.
一切都会好转的 知道吗
Hey. Things are going to get better now, right?
我保证 真的
I promise you, they are.
把电视关了
Hey, turn that shit off, will you?
但英格兰公共卫♥生♥部♥已表明
But as Public Health England have made clear,
公众风险很低
the risk to public health is low.
伯恩山警♥察♥局入口
我不知道你到现场了
I didn't know you were on site.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想亲自来看看
I wanted to see it for myself.
不封锁是个错误的决定
It's a mistake not to shut it down.
我们在做检测 对吧
We're doing the tests, aren't we?
你正在把大家的生命置于危险之中
You're putting people's lives at risk.
政♥府♥在这方面给了我们非常明确的指示
The government has given us a very clear line on this.
如果没有必要 他们不想惊动大众
They just don't want to scare the public unnecessarily.
好好睡一觉 你会有不同的看法
With a good night's sleep behind you, you'll see things differently.
衣服还没洗的话 赶紧洗了
Wash clothing if you haven't already.
最好是用洗衣机
Ideally in the washing machine.
任何不能清洗且通常可以干洗的物品
Any items which cannot be washed and would normally be dry-cleaned
应该用双层塑料袋包起来
should be double-bagged in plastic
直到有更多信息
until further information is available.
使用婴儿湿巾擦拭手♥机♥ 手提包等私人物品
Wipe personal items such as phones, handbags,
以及其它电子产品
and other electronic items with baby wipes
然后用塑料袋装起来扔进垃圾箱
and dispose of them in plastic bags in the bin...
人们在索尔兹伯里没有安全感
People don't feel safe in Salisbury.
我知道商店之类的地方 店主非常苦恼
And I know that shops and things like that, they're really troubled.
其实没什么大不了的
It doesn't really matter.
如果两个月后有人病了 那是谁的责任
If somebody gets ill after two months, who is going to be blamed?
亲爱的
Hey, darling.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我得回去了
I have to get back.
你要回去工作 现在吗
You're going back to work? Now?
特蕾西 你想想
Tracy, think about this.
你简直累坏了
You're exhausted!
现在是星期五晚上11点20分 而你要回去工作
It's 11.20 on a Friday night, and you're going back to work?!
听着 我知道你在做很重要的事
Look, I know what you're doing is important...
你不知道我在做什么 我也不能告诉你
You don't know what I'm doing, and I'm not allowed to tell you.
但确实很重要 比我们俩更重要
But it is important. It's more important than us.
现在这比任何事都重要
It's more important than anything right now.
说这些话我也很难受
And it breaks my heart to say that.
但确实是这样
But it really is.
我今晚去那边睡
I'm sleeping there tonight.
从现在开始 估计会经常这样
And probably quite a lot more from now on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
小托
Hey, Tobes.
小托
Tobes?
-我得走了 爱你 -我也爱你
- I've got to go. Love you. - Love you, too.
你好 恐怕她们都还没睡
Hi. They're still up, I'm afraid.
-非常感谢 -晚安
- Thanks so much. - Night.
-爸爸没事吧 -是的 他...
- Is Daddy all right? - Yeah, he's, uh...
-他很好 -别骗我们
- He's good. - Don't lie to us.
学校里每个人都在说这件事
Everybody talks about it in school.
甚至有人说爸爸要死了
Someone even said Dad's going to die.
好了 好了 过来
OK, OK. Come here.
听我说 爸爸之前在工作 好吗
Look, Daddy was at work, OK?
他在帮助别人
Doing what he does, helping people.
然后 他得进到一间房♥子里去
And, um... He had to go into a house
看看里面有没有人需要他的帮助
to see if there was anyone in there who needed his help.
然后 那里...
And, um, there was a...
里面有个东西
..a thing in there,
一种坏的东西 一个毒剂
a bad thing, a poison.
他身上沾了那东西 然后让他病了
And he got some on him, and it made him sick.
所以他就进了医院 好吗
And that's why he's in the hospital. OK?
过来 过来
Hey, come here, come here.
没事的 没事的
It's all right, it's all right.
没事 没事的
Hey, it's OK. It's OK.
都会好起来的
It's going to be OK. OK.
她睡着了
She's asleep.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他真的会没事吗
Is he really going to be OK?
我不知道
I don't know.
特蕾西·达斯基维茨
威尔特郡公共卫♥生♥部♥主管
戴夫
Dave.
-一切都好吗 -你知道的
- Everything OK? - Oh, you know,
努力保住工作 你呢
hanging on to my job by my fingernails. You?
他们 他们已经找到了
They've, uh, they've found it.
在伯恩山 到处都是
Bourne Hill. It's everywhere.
你是对的
You were right.
我们得把那个地方封锁起来
We're going to have to close it down.
还有他之后去过的所有地方可能也要封锁
And probably everywhere else he went afterwards, too.
不管怎样 白厅都会更加惊慌失措
Either way, Whitehall are going to freak out even more.
他们会接手的 对吧
They're going to take over, aren't they?
或许吧 老大叫你去楼上找他
Maybe. Boss asked to see you upstairs.
你最好还是把睡衣换了
You might want to change out of those pyjamas.
请进
Come in.
-你好 -特蕾西 请坐 马上就好
- Hi. - Hi, Tracy, have a seat. It'll be one sec.
保罗 我明白 这不是针对谁
Look, Paul, I understand, it's nothing personal.
-中毒事件吗 -我退出
- Poison? - Me stepping aside.
另一个机构准备接管了
The other agency's taken over.
我刚把汉娜召回伦敦
I've just had Hannah recalled to London,
这样你就能做好自己的工作
so you can do your job properly.