但需要进一步的检测
but further tests are now needed.
警方说还不能确定是否涉及到犯罪
Police say it's not yet clear if a crime has been committed.
这对情侣可能接触到了在斯克利普投毒案中
..the couple may have touched a contaminated object
受污染的物品 比如一个被丢弃的烟蒂
from the Skripal attack, like a discarded cigarette end
或者一支含有诺维乔克的注射器
or a syringe containing Novichok.
这对情侣也可能是找到了
The couple may also have found a container
最初混合毒剂所用到的容器
in which the original substance was mixed.
因为警方仍然没有找到存放
The fact that the police still haven't found the container
该致命化学武器的容器 而引起了不安
with the lethal chemical weapon inside it is a cause for concern.
他们不断告知民众风险很低
The public are repeatedly told that the risk to them is low,
但没有证据 这一说法很难让人信服
but without the evidence, that is hard to justify.
大家能下车吗
Can everyone get off the vehicle, please?
一个月前 我站在这座城市中♥央♥
A month ago, I stood in the middle of this city
宣布它安全且可以营业
and declared it safe and open for business.
我们都这样以为
We all thought it was.
现在我们要怎么跟他们说
What do we say to them now?
你说城内警戒线外的地方是安全的
You said that this city was safe outside the cordons.
现在你要说什么
Now what do you say?
我儿子十岁 不肯去上学
My son is ten. He won't go to school.
他因为这事恐慌发作
He's having panic attacks about this.
我要怎么他说什么 谁漏掉了这个
What am I supposed to tell him?! Who missed this?
你怎么漏掉的
How did you miss it?
我们怎么知道今天 明天
How do we know it's not going to happen again today
或者下周不会再发生
or tomorrow or next week?!
我能说句话吗 你说得对 我们没有料到
If I may, erm... You're right, we didn't see this coming,
我们仍然不知道具体是如何发生的
and we still don't know exactly how it happened.
你们要说的就这些吗
Is that all you have to say?
在我们搞清楚这里到底发生了什么之前
Until we work out exactly what happened here,
没错 恐怕我们只能说这么多
yeah, I'm afraid it is, that's all we have to say.
我们在检测于这六个地点找到的所有物件
We are testing every single object found at all six sites,
我们很快就能有答案
and we'll have answers soon.
怎么能再次发生
去公园过程中感染诺维乔克
什么
What?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
-他们在说她的什么 -斯坦 别看了
- What are they saying about her? - Stan, don't read it.
一个无家可归的吸毒者
A homeless addict?!
那不是唐恩
That's not Dawn!
还要喝茶或者咖啡吗
Any more teas or coffees?
不用了
We're fine.
我几乎一夜没睡
I hardly slept all night.
我也是
Me too.
我不知道我们为什么在这儿
I don't know why we're here.
-我们应该陪着她 -他们叫我们来的
- We should be with her. - They told us.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens...
我们得陪着她
..we have to be with her.
蒂姆
Tim.
-进展如何 -很慢
- How's it going? - Slowly.
听着
Look...
这事还没有公布出去 但昨晚我们检测了一个香水瓶
This isn't out yet, but last night we tested a perfume bottle.
里面全是诺维乔克
It was full of Novichok.
唐恩肯定是往身上喷了
Dawn must have sprayed it on herself.
即使是现在 瓶子里装的毒剂
I mean, even now, what's left in the container
仍能杀死上千人
could kill thousands of people.
污染范围可能比上次还大
The contamination radius could be worse than the last time.
我们完全不知道他们是怎么拿到的或者谁给他们的
So we have no idea where they got hold of it and who gave it to them?
教授
Professor!
阿特金斯教授
Professor Atkins!
今早11点后
Just after 11 o'clock this morning,
我们看到一大批救援车
we saw a large convoy of emergency vehicles.
总共超过12辆
More than a dozen in all...
其中一人是查理·罗利 对吗
One of them is Charlie Rowley, isn't it?
-你不是不想知道吗 -我逮捕过他几次
- I thought you didn't want to know. - I nicked him a couple of times.
我以前执勤的时候经常碰到他
I used to bump into him when I was on the beat.
所以他们才说索尔兹伯里小啊
That's why they call it Smallsbury.
嗯
Yeah.
查理其实不是最恶劣的之一
He wasn't one of the worst, actually, Charlie.
他还不错
He was all right.
他还不错
He was all right.
莎拉
Sarah.
什么事
Yeah?
我准备回去了
I am ready to go back.
尼克 我...
Nick, I just...
我是警♥察♥ 好吗
I am a police officer, OK?
这就是我
It's who I am.
我必须
I have to...
我必须回去
I have to go back.
我必须这么做
I have to.
他们来了
They're coming.
我的天 斯坦
Oh, my God, Stan.
我能问几个问题吗 拜托
Can I get a few questions, please?
妈
Mum?
你们能别烦她吗
Please, can you just leave her alone, please?
我们要回家 拜托
We need to go into our house, please.
能让我们回家吗
Please, can we just get into our house, please?
这是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
-别接 -天呐
- Don't answer it. - Oh, my God.
那是什么
What's that?
"斯特奇斯夫妇"
"Mr and Mrs Sturgess."
"斯特奇斯夫妇"
"Mr and Mrs Sturgess."
先生 请出来发表评论
Sir, just please come out and comment.
进来
Come in.
-你想见我 -我听说了市政厅的事 特蕾西
- You want to see me? - I heard about the town hall, Tracy.
你要求获得更多信息是对的
You were right to request more information,
这些是反恐部门领导的犯罪调查里的
so these are the chief suspects in the criminal investigation
主要嫌疑人
being run by CT.
他们在袭击斯克利普父女前后的活动
Their movements before and after their attack on the Skripals.
不能带离这个房♥间
It does not leave this room.
明白
Ok.
他们在3月2日周五从莫斯科飞往盖特威克机场
They flew to Gatwick from Moscow on Friday, March 2nd,
然后去了东伦敦的一家酒店 据其他住客说
then went to a hotel in East London where, according to other residents,
他们找了个妓♥女♥过夜 还抽了一袋大♥麻♥
they spent the night with a prostitute and a bag of marijuana.
第二天 3月3日
The next day, March 3rd,
他们搭乘火车去索尔兹伯里踩点
they caught a train to Salisbury for a recce
离开然后在隔天又返回索尔兹伯里
and left and went back again the day after.
就是袭击那天
The day of the attack.
有他们扔掉任何容器的迹象吗
And does it look like they threw any kind of container away?
没有证据显示他们有丢弃任何东西
There's no evidence of them discarding anything,
但是他们长时间处于监控范围之外
but they were out of CCTV range for long periods,
所以完全有可能
so they could well have done.
你有十分钟时间
You've got ten minutes.
多谢了 保罗
Thanks for this, Paul.
内政大臣将矛头对准俄♥罗♥斯♥
The Home Secretary has pointed the finger at Russia.
这是完全无法令人接受的 我们的人♥民♥
It is completely unacceptable for our people
成为蓄意或意外的目标
to be either deliberate or accidental targets
我们的街道 公园 小镇
or for our streets, our parks, our towns
不是投毒的地方
to be dumping grounds for poison.
这很让人难过
It's very sad
因为这多半让索尔兹伯里再次陷入危机
because I think it's probably put Salisbury back again.
我希望不是这样 因为我们刚开始...
I hope not because we were just beginning to...
一次灾难就够糟糕了 我们以为我们走了出来
One disaster is bad enough, and now we thought we'd moved out of it
现在似乎又发生了
and it seems to be happening again...
索尔兹伯里一向是个安宁的地方 很宜居
Salisbury is always a quiet place. You know, it's nice to live in.
所以现在的情况有点让人担忧
So it's a bit worrying what's going on...
我不知道为什么我们这么安静 她讨厌这样
I don't know why we're so bloody quiet. She hated that.
我们能去家属休息室谈谈吗
Can I talk to you all in the family room?
我们应该可以在十天内宣布
We should be able to declare the flat in Amesbury safe
他们在埃姆斯伯里的公♥寓♥是安全的
in less than ten days.
然而 你也知道
However, as you would expect,
这是我们见过的浓度最高的诺维乔克
this is the biggest concentration of Novichok we've ever encountered,