- He's in here? - Just there.
贝利警长 贝利夫人
Detective Sergeant Bailey. And, er...Mrs Bailey?
我是哈斯兰医生 我想照下你的眼睛
My name's Dr Haslam. I just want to shine a light in your eyes.
好的 谢谢 马上回来
OK. Thank you. I'll be right back.
好
Ok.
现在我们知道是什么了 能开始检测吗
So, now we know what it is, can we start testing for it?
程序很困难
The process is difficult.
假设在桌上这个位置放一个神经毒剂
Let's say we have a deposit of nerve agent here, on this table.
我们用拭子采集
So we want to swab for it.
可能会擦到这里 运气好 一下就能找到它
So we might take one here and get lucky, as it were, and find it.
但如果我们擦拭这里 几英寸之外的地方
But if we swab here, just a few inches away...
结果就会显示正常 但是毒剂仍然在那
..it'll come up clean. But it's still there.
-随着时间推移 它会 -降解吗 不会的
- And over time, I mean, does it, um...? - Degrade? No.
如果未被接触 将会保持很长时间的致命性
If left untouched, it will remain lethal for a very long time.
多长
How long?
大约50年
About 50 years.
如果它在一块布或者别的什么上面
So, if it's on a piece of clothing, or...?
没错 也许几天甚至几周
Yes, you could go for days or weeks
都不会碰到毒剂所在的位置
without touching the precise spot,
但一旦碰到
but as soon as you do...
你们也见识到效果了
Well, you've seen the effects.
就保护市民而言
In terms of protecting citizens,
这可以说是最坏情况了
this is about as bad as it gets.
妈妈
老天
Oh, Jesus!
-妈 -嗨 唐恩 我
- Mum? - Hi, Dawn. I, er...
你在赶来了吗 亲爱的
You on your way, love?
没事 事已至此
It's ok. What's happened has happened.
我晚点再打给你 好吗 拜拜
I'll call you later, yeah? Bye.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
她有点不舒服
She's a bit unwell.
肚子痛
Sick tummy.
来吧
Come on.
我应该去见格蕾西的
I was supposed to see Gracie.
我忘了我应该去见格蕾西的
I forgot I was supposed to see Gracie.
唐恩
Dawn...
-小唐 过来 -我得改变 查理
- Hey, Dawnie. Hey, come here. - I've got to change, Charlie!
没事 没事的
It's OK. Come on, it's OK.
给你的礼物 手♥机♥号♥码
Present for you. Mobile numbers.
定位锁定在了几十平方米的范围
Located down to the square metre.
-并不轻松 -谢谢你 保罗 谢谢
- Wasn't easy. - Thank you, Paul! Thank you!
尽快到行动室来
Join us in the ops room soon as you can.
这些手♥机♥全都到过马尔廷斯购物中心
These phones were all in The Maltings.
找到接受了斯克利普面包的那个小孩
Find me the kid who took the bread from Skripal.
任何有发汗 瞳孔缩小 视线模糊
Anyone saying they're sweating, tiny pupils, blurred vision,
出现错觉的人 都给我找来
hallucinations, get me.
我们在多层建筑里找到了斯克利普的车
So we found the Skripals' car in the multistorey.
-我们封锁了现场 -准备怎么做
- We're sealing off the site. - What we doing with it?
我们在波顿唐有个无菌室
We have a sterile vault at Porton Down.
好 那就送过去
Ah. OK, we'll put it there.
载他们去医院的救护车呢
What about the ambulances that took them to hospital?
我们得把那些车也隔离起来
We're going to need to quarantine those, as well.
长官 当时还去了一架救护飞机
Sir, there was also an air ambulance at the scene.
-他们肯定会喜欢上我的 -你的无菌室有多大
- They're going to love me for this. - How big is your vault?
特蕾西 我打的第一通电♥话♥ 河边的那个男孩
Tracy, first call I made, the boy from the river,
-他已经呕吐两天了 -不
- he's been vomiting for two days. - Oh, no!
随时汇报最新情况
Keep us posted.
我没被捕吧
I'm not under arrest, am I?
这是规定 卡西迪先生
It's just protocol, Mr Cassidy.
-叫我罗斯 -罗斯
- Ross. - Ross.
你喜欢潜水艇
You like submarines?
现在没在上面服役了 更喜欢了
I like them a lot more now I'm not serving on them.
录音补充的目的
For the purposes of the tape,
这是第一场问询 对象是罗斯·卡西迪
this is interview number one with Ross Cassidy.
问询警员是拉塔·米什拉督察
Interviewing officers are Detective Inspector Lata Mishra
和罗伯·安德鲁斯警长
and Detective Sergeant Rob Andrews.
罗斯 你昨晚打电♥话♥说你在周末
Ross, you mentioned when you called last night that you'd seen
有见到谢尔盖·斯克利普
Sergei Skripal over the weekend?
没错
That's right, yeah.
我们周六去机场接尤利娅
We picked up Yulia from the airport on Saturday.
她从莫斯科飞过来
She'd flown in from Moscow.
谢尔盖担心积雪 于是我开了我的四驱卡车
Sergei was worried about the snow, so I took them in the 4x4.
他们怎么样 我们能去看他们吗
How are they? Can we, er...can we visit them?
不行 很遗憾 他们情况不太好
Er...no. I'm...I'm sorry, they're very unwell.
他最近怎么样
How was he recently?
他看上去有什么不同吗
Did he seem different to you?
行为跟以前有变化吗
Was he behaving differently?
罗斯
Ross?
就是
It's...it's just...
我说的有些事你们可能会觉得难以置信
Some of the things I've got to say might sound unbelievable to you.
我自己都觉得难以置信
I mean, they're unbelievable to me.
-下午好 -好的 谢谢
- Good afternoon. - OK. Thank you.
特蕾西·达斯基维茨 威尔特郡公共卫♥生♥部♥主管
Tracy Daszkiewicz - Director of Public Health for Wiltshire.
我在找一个年轻人 他周日去了马尔廷斯购物中心
I'm looking for a young lad. He was in The Maltings on Sunday.
名字是亨利
First name Henry.
他刚出院 诺如病毒
He's just been discharged. Winter vomiting bug.
-你确定是因为这个病毒吗 -非常确定
- And you're sure that what it is? - Yeah. Yeah. Definitely.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thanks.
但那个警♥察♥刚被送进重症监护室
But that police officer's just been admitted to ICU.
-抱歉 你说是警♥察♥吗 -对
- Sorry, did you say police officer? - Yeah.
怎么了 他是怎么了
What is it? What's wrong with him?
他中毒了
He's been poisoned.
中毒
Poisoned?
这是高度敏感信息
This is highly sensitive information.
跟周日用来攻击那两个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的毒素是一样的
The same toxin was used to attack the Russian couple on Sunday.
是神经毒剂
It's a nerve agent.
贝利夫人 听我说
Mrs Bailey, listen to me.
我现在知道是什么毒素了
I know what this substance is now,
我知道它会造成什么影响 我有计划可以帮助他
I know what it's doing to his body, and I have a plan to help him.
好的
Ok.
你说斯克利普先生换了手♥机♥
OK, so you say Mr Skripal changed his phone?
没错 他在周六买♥♥了部新手♥机♥
That's right, yeah. He had a new phone on Saturday.
这反常吗
Is that so unusual?
把一部顶级智能手♥机♥
It's unusual to go from a top-of-the-range smartphone
换成老式手♥机♥ 很反常不是吗
to an old brick, though, isn't it?
而且
And the thing is...
我觉得我们从机场开始就被人跟踪
..I think we were followed from the airport.
你觉得 你确定吗
You think? Are you sure?
是一辆黑色宝马 两个人 一男一女
It was a black BMW, two people, a man and a woman.
是的 我们被跟踪了
Yeah, we were followed, all right.
你知道谁会想跟踪斯克利普先生吗
And have you any idea who might have wanted to follow Mr Skripal?
知道
I do, yeah.
谢尔盖上周在这里说过一句话
Something Sergei said when he was round here last week,
实际上当时就坐在你现在的位置
sat exactly where you are, in fact.
你记得他说了什么吗
And can you remember exactly what that was?
他说
He said,
"普♥京♥会除掉我"
"Putin's gonna get me."
拭子检测
特蕾西·达斯基维茨 威尔特郡公共卫♥生♥部♥主管
Tracey Daszkiewicz, Director of Public Health for Wiltshire.
-大家下午好 -下午好
- Good afternoon, everyone. - Good afternoon.
恐怕没人会喜欢
I'm afraid no-one is much going to like
我今天要说的话
what I have to say here today.
检测程序已经开始
The testing process has begun,
但要至少两天
but it's going to take at least two days
才能有可靠结果
before we have any reliable results.
我们不知道污染源
We don't know the source of contamination,
也没有弄清
or have an established chain of events
尼克·贝利警长是如何被感染的
about how Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey became contaminated.
牵涉到多个地方
Multiple sites are in play.
齐齐餐厅 磨坊酒吧
Zizzi's restaurant, the Mill pub,
多辆汽车 索尔兹伯里墓地
various vehicles, Salisbury cemetery,
当然还有斯克利普家