你们是谁
Who are you?
我们是你们看到的照片上的人
We are those who were shown to you in the pictures,
鲁斯兰·博谢洛夫和亚历山大·佩特罗夫
Ruslan Boshirov and Alexander Petrov.
这是你们的真名吗
Are those your real names?
是的 是我们的真名
Yes, they are our real names.
他们说自己只是两名对主教堂感兴趣的年轻人
Just two young men with an interest in the cathedral, they said,
所以特地长途跋涉来看它
and so they crossed the continent to see it.
斯坦 你在干什么
Stan, what are you doing?
我想知道真♥相♥
I want to know the truth.
这是我唯一能做的
It's the only thing I can do.
我们有权知道真♥相♥
We deserve to know.
有著名的索尔兹伯里主教堂
There's the famous Salisbury Cathedral,
不仅闻名于欧洲 在世界上都有名
famous not only in Europe but in the whole world.
因为它高123米的尖塔而出名
It's famous for its 123-metre spire.
因为它的钟而出名 第一批...
It's famous for its clock - one of the first...
真♥相♥不是我们这种人能知道的
Truth isn't for people like us.
他们说他们缩短了他们的观光之旅
They said they cut short their sightseeing trip
是因为镇上的坏天气
because of the bad weather in the town,
那个周末确实很冷
and it certainly was a cold weekend.
我们本来要去看巨石阵 老塞勒姆
We were going there to see Stonehenge, Old Sarum
还有主教堂
and the cathedral.
很好 靠近我一点 靠近我一点 很好
That's good. Come towards me a bit more. Come towards me. That's good.
威尔特郡警局颁奖典礼
收一收左肩 左肩朝我这边靠 很好
Left shoulder in. Left shoulder in towards me. That's good.
非常好 笑一个 别忘了微笑
Excellent. Big smile. Don't forget the smile.
-你好吗 -英雄归来
- All right, mate? - Hey, the hero returns.
-穿上了警服 -为了拍照
- Dress blues and everything, eh. - For the photograph, I think...
来抱一个
Come here.
你能回来真好
It's good to have you back.
欢迎回来 尼克
Welcome back, Nick.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你能回来真好 尼克
Good to have you back, Nick.
你能回来真好 尼克
Good to see you back, Nick.
曼特督察 就来
DI Mant, on my way.
尼克 你准备好了吗 想要来吗
Nick, are you up for this? Do you want to come?
他们说我该再休息几个月
They said that I should just take a few more months off.
当警♥察♥是我唯一的梦想
I never wanted to be anything else but a copper.
所有这些人
All these people...
他们叫我英雄
..you know, calling me a hero.
-我不是英雄 我只是打开了一道门 -尼克
- I'm not a hero, I just opened a door... - Nick.
我知道我不再是当初和你结婚的那个人了
I know that I'm not the same man that you married.
我只希望我能回去
I just wish I could go back.
我做不到
I can't.
这样不对
It's not right.
这样是不对的
It's not. It's not right.
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
太早了
It's too soon.
仅此而已 你
That's all. You...
你得再等段时间
You have to give it some time.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
-今天上学怎么样 -很好
- How was school? - Good.
-你们学了什么 -我们在看一本新书
- What did you get up to? - We're reading a new book.
-什么书 -《晚安 汤姆先生》
- And what's the book? - Goodnight Mister Tom.
那是本好书
That's a good book.
干杯
Cheers.
-特蕾西 -卡洛琳
- Tracy? - Caroline.
谢谢 谢谢你来见我
Thank you. Thank you for this.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
你中了大量的毒 尼克
You took a massive dose, Nick.
你当时的胆碱酯酶水平几乎为零
Your cholinesterase levels were almost non-existent.
你的每个主要器官
Every single one of your major organs
都在各自作战 试图保持机能
was fighting an independent battle to stay functioning.
通常在这种情况下 你会失去意识
And normally in that situation, you lose consciousness,
所以我们在等你崩溃
so we waited for the crash.
但是你一直没有失去意识
But the thing was, you never lost consciousness.
我仍然不知道你是怎么做到的
I still don't know how you did it.
我们都不知道
None of us do.
我见过很多病人 尼克
I've seen a lot of sick people, Nick...
但我从没见过生命力像你这样顽强的
..but I've never seen anyone fight as hard as you did.
你做了作业吗
Have you done your homework?
做了
Yeah, I've done it.
小心点 好了
Watch out. There.
闻上去很美味
Smells delicious.
-我能要番茄酱吗 -放在炖汤里
- Can I have ketchup? - In stew?!
蒙塔古老师今天说起了你
Mrs Montague was talking about you today.
不是吧 我做了什么
Oh, no. What have I done now?
-她说你是英雄 -别搞笑了
- She said you were a hero. - Oh, don't be daft.
她跟我们班说如果不是因为你
She told my whole class that if it weren't for you,
很多人都可能病倒
lots of people might have got sick.
不 有很多人参与 上百人
No. There were masses of people involved - hundreds of us.
-我只是帮了忙而已 -老师说得没错
- I just helped. - Yes, it's true.
真酷
That's cool.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
吃古斯古斯面吗 小托
Couscous, Tobes?
给
Here you are.
沙拉
Salad?
我爱
I love...
意大利肉酱面
..spag bol.
有改进吗
Well, is it an improvement?
-"不 妈妈 没有改进" -有
- "No, Mum. It's not." - I'll say.
2019年3月1日国防大臣宣布索尔兹伯里排除了诺维乔克的污染
12个地点的清理工作耗时近一年
特蕾西·达斯基维茨升职
现在是英格兰西南部的公共卫♥生♥部♥副部长
特蕾西 泰德和托比仍居住在索尔兹伯里附近
罗斯和莫·卡西迪再也没有见过谢尔盖和尤利娅·斯克利普
不过他们收到过一张圣诞贺卡
2019年尼克·贝利参加了索尔兹伯里马拉松赛
为拯救他的医院募捐资金
尼克还在恢复中 仍然在警局工作
查理·罗利搬去他哥哥马修附近生活
他也仍在从由诺维乔克毒剂造成的影响中恢复
斯特奇斯一家提出了法律诉讼
想要揭露更多导致唐恩死亡的信息
以此纪念唐恩·斯特奇斯