-跌倒了 -哪里
- falling over. - Where?
马尔廷斯购物中心附近的那条河
The river, near The Maltings.
靠
Shit!
查理 你真懂怎么带女生玩
Oh, Charlie, you really know how to show a girl a good time.
你永远不知道会在这里面找到什么
You never know what you might find in here.
这个可以增添家里的生气
This'll cheer the place up!
嗯 挺好看的
Oh, yeah, that's nice.
-真不错 -嗯
- That's amazing. - Yeah.
那有把椅子
There's a chair there, you know!
-全都抓吗 -是的 全部
- What, all of them? - Yeah, all of them.
抓完后要怎么做
And what do we do with them after we've caught them all?
把它们关到一个安全地方 等待检测结果
Keep them in a secure place until we get the test results back.
但这只是关于一只鸟的报告 特蕾西
But this is a report about one bird, Trace.
这里是条河道 戴夫
This is a water course, Dave.
要是被污染了 我们无法控制
If it's contaminated, we can't control it.
到时全城都得撤离
It'll be a full evacuation of the city.
好吧
Ok...
索尔兹伯里
呼叫前转
戴夫
Dave?
特蕾西 你现在能到河这边来吗
Tracy. Can you come to the river, right now?
为什么 怎么了 拿到结果了吗
Why? What's happened? Have you had the results?
你到了后我带你去看
I'll show you when you're here.
好 我这就来
Yeah. OK. I'm on my way.
-我会随时跟你们汇报最新进展 -好
- I'll keep you posted. - OK.
只能看尤利娅 懂吗
Just Yulia, yes?
谢尔盖情况还不够好
Sergei's not well enough.
你今天怎么样 尼克
How do you feel today, Nick?
好点了
Better.
你知道你为什么在这儿吗
Do you know why you're here?
-嗯 -试图记起发生了什么
- Yeah. - It might be a little overwhelming
可能会让你难以承受
trying to remember what happened,
但你终会记起来的
but it will come back to you.
-叫做禽掌炎 -好的
- Bumblefoot, it's called. - OK.
是它们掌上的一种细菌感染
It's a bacterial infection they get on their feet.
兽医给它做了处理
The vet's sorted him out.
已经放回水里了
Already back in the water.
这些鹅也通过了体♥检♥
These guys passed their medical, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
不全是坏消息 对吗
It's not all bad news, is it?
你还是想疏浚这条河 对吗
You still want to get it dredged, don't you?
-我没那么说 但 -不 我们不需要 特蕾西
- Well, I didn't say that, but... - No, we don't need to, Tracy.
我叫你过来是让你亲眼看看
I got you down here so you can see for yourself.
你得有个限度
Got to draw a line.
你的快速应急策略封锁了
Your fast response contained every site
这场混乱里
in this...
所有受污染的区域
..Bloody mess.
你积极地做了你的工作
Now, you have done your job with bells on.
真的
You really have.
但我们不能一直这么做下去
But we can't follow this trial forever.
总要在某个地方停下来
Somewhere, it's got to stop.
你觉得疏浚这些河流
You think doing something like dredging all these rivers
可以展示一切尽在我们掌控之中
will show that we're in control?
并不能
It doesn't show we're in control.
只会展示我们失去控制
Shows we're losing control.
蒂姆
Tim?
我拿到贝利家的检测结果了
I've got the results from the Bailey house.
告诉我 有多少处污染
Tell me, how many hits?
几乎家里每个房♥间都有
It was found in almost every room in the house -
厨房♥ 卫生间 客厅
kitchen, the bathroom, living room,
卧室
bedrooms...
甚至在电灯开关上也有
It was even on the light switches.
他们的车上也有
We found it in the family car, too.
但是
But...
他妻子和孩子还没有受影响
..His wife and children haven't been affected.
我自认为是个相信科学的人 但是
I like to think of myself as a man of science, but...
唯一能解释这一情况的就是奇迹了
..The only word for that is miracle.
是否可以通报刑事调查部
Can we get a pass on this with CID?
感觉有点不对劲
This just feels a bit off.
我是伯恩山警局的尼克·贝利警长 请说
This is DS Nick Bailey at Bourne Hill. Come in?
好吗
Ok?
-不行 -是的 你可以
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
姑娘们在等你
The girls are waiting for you.
你可以做到的 尼克 你准备好了
You can do this, Nick. You're ready.
听话点
Behave yourselves, yeah?
好样的 尼克
Well done, Nick.
-保重 -保重
- Take care. - Take care.
-好样的 尼克 -好样的 尼克
- Well done, Nick. - Well done, Nick.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Dad! - Daddy!
今晚 索尔兹伯里医院
This evening, Salisbury Hospital
宣布 因为到事发现场处理情况
said the police officer, who was also exposed
而接触到致命神经毒剂的警官
to the deadly nerve agent after responding to the incident,
尼克·贝利警长已出院
Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, has now been discharged.
威尔特郡警♥察♥局长吉尔·普利查
Chief Constable of Wiltshire Police Kier Pritchard
代表他同事发表以下声明
read out the statement on his colleague's behalf.
至于接下来要怎么做
"As to what happens now,
我们目前只想一步步来
"we are just taking each day as it comes, at the moment.
我意识到对我来说
"I recognise that normal life for me
可能普通生活会永远改变
will probably never be the same."
在斯坦斯特德 俄♥罗♥斯♥大使
At Stanstead, the Russian ambassador,
与即将离开的官员配偶和孩子握手
shook the hands of the departing officials' spouses and children
他们将搭机回国
as they boarded the aircraft home.
大使♥馆♥称共有约80人将离开
His embassy said, in all, about 80 people were leaving
这是自冷战以来 英国驱逐俄外交官人数
in what is the biggest expulsion of Russian diplomats from Britain
最多的一次
since the Cold War.
现在将展开由军队领衔的
We're now moving into long-term decontamination
长♥期♥消毒
led by military teams,
清理受影响的大楼
stripping back affected buildings,
监督掩埋车辆
overseeing the burial of vehicles.
我们会监视
We will be monitoring
很多接触了毒剂
the long-term health of the many dozens of people
但没有症状的人的长♥期♥健康状况
exposed to the toxin who showed no symptoms,
这一切都需要数月的时间 有的要数年
all of which will take months, in some cases, years.
会有人问我们 "现在
There will be people out there who ask us, "Is it safe now
做生意 过生活安全吗"
"To go about our business, to live our lives?"
要想确定地回答这问题
To answer that with any certainty,
我们得知道这里究竟发生了什么
we need to know exactly what happened here,
或许我们永远都无法得知
and I'm not sure that we ever will.
如果不能找到投毒方式
Short of finding the delivery mechanism,
现在可能在世界上任何地方
which could be anywhere in the world now,
我们只能尽力
it will be safe as we can possibly make it.
我们现在只能说这么多
That's all we can say for now.
谢谢你 特蕾西
Thank you, Tracy.
不错
Nice.
晚安 小托
Night, Tobes.
晚安 妈妈
Goodnight, Mum.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You OK? - Yeah.