Yeah?
副警♥察♥局长
-你还好吗 -嗯 挺好
- Hi. You all right? - Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我们得把监控录像里
Um...we need to find everyone
斯克利普父女近距离接触过的所有人都找出来
who was near to the Skripals on the CCTV footage.
拿着面包的男孩 围观者
The boy with the bread, onlookers.
-看看他们有没有事 -公开呼吁吗
- Find out if they're OK. - Public appeal?
来不及了 我们得更有针对性
We haven't got time for that. We need to make it more targeted.
-跟踪他们的手♥机♥ 我们会这么办 -行 好
- Their mobiles, that's how we do it. - Yeah, OK.
不 不行 这不简单 特蕾西 很复杂
No, not OK. It's not straightforward, Tracy, not at all.
好 那我想别的办法
Well, then, I'll think of something else.
艾玛 找出齐齐餐厅的预订记录
Emma. Get the reservation book of Zizzi's restaurant.
给昨天和今天预订过的所有人打电♥话♥
Call everyone who booked a table yesterday and today.
看看是否有人生病
See if anyone's ill.
戴夫 查查猫途鹰
Dave, get on TripAdvisor.
找出过去24小时里所有给索尔兹伯里企业
Anyone giving a negative review in the last 24 hours
给出负面评论的人 给他们打电♥话♥
to any establishment in Salisbury, call them all.
天啊 我漏了什么
Oh, God, what am I missing?
我他妈还漏了什么
What the fuck am I missing?!
-我打完这个电♥话♥ 一切就会改变 -对
- As soon as I make this phone call, everything changes. - Yeah.
应急部 您需要什么服务
Emergency. What service do you require?
请转接警局
Police, please.
你好 有什么可以效劳的吗
Hello. How can I help?
对 是关于谢尔盖·斯克利普的事
Yeah, I'm calling about Sergei Skripal,
那个在索尔兹伯里病倒的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
the Russian fella who fell ill in Salisbury.
好的 您要提供什么信息
OK. What information do you have?
对 就是
Yeah, it's just...
他是我朋友
Well, he's a mate of mine and...
我觉得我可能是事发前
I think I might be the last person
最后一个跟他说过话的人
to have spoken to him before it happened.
-这可能是很重要的信息 先生 先别挂 -好
- This could be very important information, sir. Hold on. - Yeah.
-你叫什么名字 -卡西迪 罗斯·卡西迪
- Can I have your name? - Cassidy. Ross Cassidy.
她们在这里
Here they are.
-晚安 爸爸 -过来
- Night-night, Daddy. - Come here. Mwah!
爱你们俩
Mwah! Love you both.
-爱你 爸爸 -好姑娘
- Love you, Daddy. - Good girls.
-谢谢 -干得漂亮
- Thanks. - Well done!
西蒙找遍了从这里到布里斯托的每一个建筑商
Simon went to every builders' merchant from here to Bristol.
-你们打算怎么付钱 -这不是问题
- How you going to pay for it? - Well, that won't be the problem.
明天早上这地方就会变得很不一样
This place is going to look very different tomorrow morning.
我们马上就会接到无数个电♥话♥
We're going to have dozens of calls
都是当地企业打来问怎么回事的
from local businesses asking what's going on.
我怎么跟他们说
What am I going to tell them about this?
今晚 身穿防护服头戴防毒面具的警官
Tonight, officers in protective suits and gasmasks
一直在检查附近一个垃圾箱里的东西
have been examining the contents of a nearby bin.
拉起了警戒线
And a wide cordon remains in place.
警探称 他们对事故不会妄下结论
Detectives say they are keeping an open mind about the incident
正在调查是否涉及犯罪
and are working to find out whether a crime has been committed.
前任俄♥罗♥斯♥特勤局特工谢尔盖·斯克利普
..Sergei Skripal, a former Russian Secret Service agent
-在俄♥罗♥斯♥被判为英国从事间谍活动 -天啊
- convicted in Russia of spying for Britain... - Oh, dear God!
他们是怎么知道的
How the hell did they find out?
我才报了警
I've only just called the bloody police!
-你能抱抱我... -好 小托
- Will you hug me when...? - Yeah, all right, Tobes.
-我们明早见 -你保证
- I'll see you in the morning. - Promise?
我保证 我爱你
I do. I love you.
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安 亲爱的
- Night, Mum. - Goodnight, darling.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
-你是议会的吗 -对
- Are you from the council? - Yeah.
特蕾西·达斯基维茨 威尔特郡公共卫♥生♥部♥主管
Right. Tracy Daszkiewicz. Director of Public Health for Wiltshire.
我孩子今天早晨还在这玩来着
My kids were playing here this morning.
我要个说法 现在就给
I want a bloody explanation, and I want it now!
这样吧 你给我来杯茶
I'll tell you what, you make me a cuppa
我把我能回答的都告诉你
and I'll tell you everything I can answer.
-好吧 -行吗
- All right. - Yeah?
阿特金斯教授
Professor Atkins?
你能安排和联合情报委员会进行电♥话♥会议吗 用内线
Can you set up a call with JIC, please? On the TACIT line.
好的
Yes, sir.
进来吧
Come on in!
你有酒吗 凯夫
You got a drink, Kev?
戴夫
Dave?
怎么了
Yeah?
什么
What?!
神经
神经毒剂
亲爱的妈妈
我爱你
爱到骨头里
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mum! Mum! - W-What?!
-妈妈 -怎么了 出什么事了 怎么了
- MUM! - What?! What's wrong?! What's happened?! What?! What?!
怎么了
What's wrong?
天啊 尼克
Oh, my God! Nick!
没事 没事
OK. It's OK, it's OK.
-没事 宝贝 他没事 躺下 -怎么了
- It's all right, darling, he's all right. Lie down. - What's wrong?
-爸 -我需要你赶快打电♥话♥叫救护车
- Dad? - I need you to call an ambulance, now!
你能打电♥话♥叫救护车吗 电♥话♥在厨房♥
Can you call an ambulance, please? The phone's in the kitchen, OK?!
你疼吗
Are you in pain?
亲爱的 呼吸 我在这
Oh, darling. Just breathe, OK? I'm here.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
抱歉 但是我跟你的同事们说过了
I'm sorry, but as I've said to your colleagues,
我现在无可奉告
I've no comment to make at this time.
卡西迪先生 我是拉塔·米什拉督察
Mr. Cassidy, I'm Detective Inspector Lata Mishra.
反恐指挥中心的
Counter Terrorism Command.
这位是我的同事 罗伯·安德鲁斯警长
This is my colleague, Detective Sergeant Rob Andrews.
-你们还是进来吧 -谢谢
- You'd better come in. - Thank you.
莫 他们来了
Mo, they're here.
去烧水 亲爱的
Put t'kettle on, love.
-你喝什么茶 -不加奶糖
- Um...how do you take your tea? - Black, no sugar.
-加奶加糖 谢谢 -好的
- Milk and sugar, please. - OK.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Oh, cheers.
特蕾西·达斯基维茨
Tracy Daszkiewicz?
一般人第一次都叫不对
Not many people get that right first time.
我是蒂姆·阿特金斯 波顿唐实验室的
Professor Tim Atkins, Porton Down.
幸会 您先请
Oh, how do you do? After you.
能连上网的 手♥机♥ 笔记本电脑
..capable of linking to the internet, please. Phones, laptops,
平板 智能手表 健身手环
iPads, smartwatches, Fitbits,
都放在储物箱里
in the lockers.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
-阿特金斯教授 -对
- Ah, Professor Atkins? - Yeah.
我是副局长 很高兴认识您
DCC... Very nice to meet you.
-诺维乔克 -是俄语单词 意思是新来的
- Novichok? - It's a Russian word. It means newcomer.
是苏联在冷战时期发明的
It was developed by the USSR during the Cold War,
是世界上最致命的合成物之一
and it's one of the deadliest synthetic substances on Earth.
它的毒性非常强
It's so toxic that a spoonful,
传递恰当的话
with the right delivery mechanism,
只要一匙就能杀死几千人
could kill thousands.
索尔兹伯里医院已宣布发生重大事件 以防万一
Salisbury Hospital has declared a major incident, just in case.
如果毒性真这么强 为何斯克利普父女还活着
But if it's so toxic, how come the Skripals are still alive?
医护人员以为他们服用了过量的芬太尼
The paramedics assumed that they'd overdosed on fentanyl,
所以给他们打了一针纳洛酮
so them gave them a shot of naloxone,
恰好有助于中和神经毒剂的毒性
which also happens to help combat nerve agent toxicity.
再加上 天气很冷
Plus, it was cold,
进一步抑制了物质生效的速度
further inhibiting the speed with which the substance took effect.
所以 在这种情况下 他们保住了小命
So, in this case, they just about clung to life.
-暂时的 -诺维乔克对人有什么作用
- For now. - What does novichok do to you?
它会阻断大脑与身体的其它部位沟通
It stops the brain from communicating with the rest of the body.
受害者会失去对所有器官的控制
A victim loses control of every organ.
所有的器官都会同时过载 鲜有幸存
They all go into overdrive simultaneously. Very few survive.
对于幸存的人来说 有什么长♥期♥影响
But for those that do, what are the long-term effects?
我们还不知道
We don't know.
就西方而言
In terms of here, in the West,
我们唯一知道的
the only two people that we know of
两个没有立刻死于此神经毒剂的人
that haven't died almost instantly from nerve agent toxicity
就是谢尔盖和尤利娅·斯克利普
are Sergei and Yulia Skripal.
-他在里面 -就在那