好的
Right.
那么 我们一起攻克难关吧
So, let's crack on, eh?
继续做你该做的事
Keep doing what you're doing.
这房♥子是全新的 以前没人住过
It's brand-new. No-one's ever lived here before.
太棒了
It's amazing.
你会喜欢这里的 查理
You're going to love it here, Charlie.
我们会喜欢这里的
We're going to love it here.
我们再看看这些照片 好吗
We just have to look at the pictures again, ok?
看看吧
Yeah?
好吗
Ok?
-好 我看看 -我不想看那些照片
- Yes, let me see. - I don't want to look at those pictures.
我不喜欢它们
I don't like them.
我们必须看看爸爸的照片
We have to look at the pictures of Daddy
因为我们看到他时 他就是这个样子 好吗
because this is what he's going to look like when we see him, OK?
他躺在这样一个大床上 看到了吗
He's in a big bed like this, see?
还插着很多管子
And, he has some wires,
里面都是能帮助他的药物
they're full of medicine that can help him.
我们能直接进去看他吗 拜托
Can we just go and see him, please?
能 能
Yeah. Yeah.
好 我们走
OK, let's go.
好
Ok.
你们好 莎拉 姑娘们
Hi, Sarah. Hi, girls. Hi.
我们恐怕还没完全准备好让你们探视
I'm afraid we're not quite ready for you yet.
什么
What?
什么
What's...?
我们什么时候能见他
When can we see him?
-用不了多久 -哈斯兰医生呢
- It won't be long. - Where's Dr Haslam?
你们能否先在家属休息室等等
If you'd just like to wait in the family room.
-家属休息室 为什么 -就在这边
- The family room? Why? - It's just this way.
对 我知道它在哪里 行 好吧
Yeah, I know where it is. Yeah, OK, yeah.
我们先去休息室 很快就能见他了 好吗
We'll do that and then we'll go and see him in a sec, OK?
给
There we go.
听着 我只是觉得今天应该亲自过来
Listen, I just thought I'd come here today
向你们说明情况
to explain things to you myself.
什么样的疯子会把那东西
What kind of maniac puts that stuff
放到这样一条街上的一扇门上
on a door on a street like this?
如果我们的孩子们碰到了呢
What if one of our kids had touched it?
不 我理解 完全理解
No, I understand. I completely understand.
好消息是 我们正着手调查这件事的来龙去脉
Good thing is, we're starting to work out how this all happened.
坏消息是我们还得在这里
Downside of that is we're going to have to continue the work here
继续工作一段时间
for some time.
-多久 -一段时间是什么意思
- How long? - What does some time mean?
几个月
Months.
很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I am. I'm really, really sorry.
只有这样才能保证安全
That's what it will take to make it safe.
我打算建一个聊天群
What I'm going to do is, I'm going to set up a WhatsApp group,
你们有任何问题 尽管来找我
and if you have any problems, you just let me know.
打印机在哪里
Now, where's that printer?
就是这些 全都在这了
There they are. That's all of them.
见到他们就别查身份证了 好吗
So no more ID checks, OK?
我去去就回 好吗
Back in a minute, OK?
我什么时候能见我丈夫
When can I see my husband?
-哈斯兰医生呢 -莎拉
- Where's Dr Haslam? - Sarah,
很快会有人来找你 我保证
someone will be with you soon, I promise.
爸爸 我想让你过来接一下姑娘们
Dad, I, er, need you to come and pick up the girls.
对 马上 爸爸
Yeah. Now, Dad.
我觉得这里真的有些不对劲
I think there's something really wrong here.
妈妈
Mum?
爸爸
Dad?
妈妈 爸爸
Mum? Dad?
你好 本
Hey, Ben.
我的天 伯恩山
Bloody hell. Bourne Hill?
-东西够了吗 -对 差不多了
- Have we got enough? - Yeah, just about,
这太要命了
but this is killing us!
客流下降75% 生意一塌糊涂
I mean, you know, footfall's down 75%, business is on its knees,
旅游业差不多完了
tourism's practically dead.
我明白 我也想不出别的办法
I know, I know. I can't see any other way.
听着 我们会挺过去的 我们当然会
Look, look, look! We'll get on it. Of course we will.
我只是说我们得反击
I'm just saying that we have to do something to fight back.
召开公众大会 稳定人心
I mean, have public meetings, reassure people.
现在告诉公众
It's too soon to start telling the public
事态已得到控制还为时过早
we've got it under control.
我们不能这么说 但我们至少可以安抚他们
We can't say that, but we can at least reassure them.
特蕾西 有你的电♥话♥ 是个小伙子 很难过
Tracy? Just had a call for you, young lad. Very upset.
-叫托比吗 -该死 是小托
- Toby? - Oh, shit! Tobes!
对不起
Sorry!
你气色很好
You're looking well.
谢谢
Thanks.
比上次好多了
Much better than last time.
上次的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
是啊 已经是一年前了
Yeah, well, it was a year ago.
你必须向前看 不是吗
You have to move on, don't you?
听着 克莱尔
Look, Claire,
我真的很想弥补跟你还有爸爸的关系
I really want to make amends with you and with Dad.
我在慢慢改变
I am changing, slowly.
真的
I am.
那你还喝酒吗
Still drinking, though?
对 我没戒酒
It's true. I haven't stopped,
但我在往对的方向走
but I'm going in the right direction.
行吧
Right.
你能帮我把这个交给爸爸吗
Will you...will you give this to Dad for me?
这是什么
What is it?
一幅画 我找到的
It's a painting. I found it.
我觉得他可能会喜欢
I thought he might like it.
我没钱给它装裱
I couldn't afford to get it framed or anything.
他会喜欢的
He'll love it.
你想下周再见个面吗
Do you want to meet up again next week, then?
我很乐意
I'd love that!
是的 我很乐意
Yeah. I'd LOVE that.
好啊 莎拉
Heya, Sarah.
珍妮特 你来这里干什么
Janet? What are you doing here?
这是我同事 伊兹·罗林斯警长
This is my colleague, DS Izzy Rawlings.
他现在还不能接受探视
Well, he can't take visitors just now.
我们不是来看尼克的
So we're not here to visit Nick.
我们是派来的家庭联络员
We've been assigned as family liaison officers.
什么
What?
到底怎么回事 他在哪
OK, what the hell is going on? Where is he?
尼克在哪 他是死了吗
Where's Nick? Is he dead?
不 没有 没有 他没事
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. He's all right.
他没事 莎拉
He's all right, Sarah.
好
Ok.
那你们是来干什么的
Then what are you doing here?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks! - No problem.
-小托 对不起 -把我钥匙给我
- Tobes. I'm so sorry. - Give me my key!
我跟你一起回去
I'll come back with you.
把我钥匙给我
Give me my key!
-托比 -别跟着我
- Toby! - DON'T follow me!
我知道你很难理解
I know this is difficult for you to understand...
为什么我不在这
why I'm not here,
为什么发生了那么多变化
why things are so different...
为什么我都不能告诉你我在忙什么
Why I can't even tell you what I'm doing.
但是我想你
But I miss you.
我想你 我想你 我想你
I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.
天啊
Jesus!
-戴夫 怎么了 -特蕾西 你得回金指挥中心
- Dave, yeah? - Tracy, hi, listen, we need you back at Gold Command.
什么 现在吗
What, now?
是的 恐怕是
Yep, yeah, 'fraid so.
-什么事 -阿利斯泰尔坚持要开♥发♥布会
- What's it about? - Alistair is insisting on a public meeting.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
小托 孩子
Tobes, mate...