斯克利普 谢尔盖是高级别军情六处特工
Skripal? Sergei was a high-level MI6 agent...
由于你是威尔特郡公共卫生主任
..and since you're the Director of Public Health for Wiltshire,
我们需要你也一起待在这核心位置
we're going to need you right at the heart of this.
诺维乔克
Novichok.
-它是世界上最致命的合成物之一 -尼克
- It's one of the deadliest synthetic substances on Earth. - Nick!
就保护市民而言 这可以说是最坏情况了
In terms of protecting citizens, this is about as bad as it gets.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
你不知道我在做什么 我也不能告诉你
You don't know what I'm doing...and I'm not allowed to tell you.
现在比任何事都重要
It's more important than anything right now, OK?
但是对于唐恩 我早就做了决定了
I made a decision about Dawn a long time ago.
你不用去拯救她 只要看看她就好
You don't have to save her, you just have to see her.
他们给了我一套公♥寓♥
I got offered my own flat.
格蕾西可以去那看你
Gracie can come and visit you there.
会有人问我们
There will be people out there who ask us,
"现在生活安全吗"
"Is it safe now to live our lives?"
要想确定地回答这问题
To answer that with any certainty,
我们得知道这里究竟发生了什么
we need to know exactly what happened here,
或许我们永远都无法得知
and I'm not sure that we ever will.
2018年 索尔兹伯里民众遭遇了前所未有的危机
一座英国城市遭受了化武袭击
本剧改编自第一手陈述和大量采访
俄♥罗♥斯♥很可能
It was highly likely
是这起残酷可鄙的事件的幕后黑手
that Russia was responsible for this reckless and despicable act.
他们对在欧洲使用军事级别精神毒剂
They have treated the use of a military grade nerve agent in Europe
带着讽刺 轻蔑和挑衅的态度
with sarcasm, contempt and defiance.
今夏的俄♥罗♥斯♥世界杯
There will be no attendance by ministers,
将不会有大臣
or indeed members of the royal family,
和王室出席
at this summer's World Cup in Russia.
没有什么比王室的肯定更好的支持了
There's no better endorsement than the royal seal of approval,
索尔兹伯里欢迎威尔士王子和康沃尔公爵夫人
在卷入俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍投毒案后 这里也是最需要
and few places need it more than Salisbury after it was caught up
这种支持的地方
in the poisoning of a former Russian spy.
操场重开
The playground is back in action,
长凳再次被用来歇脚
the benches are again being used to rest tired feet.
这次造访不仅是为了见摊贩
This visit wasn't just about meeting stall holders.
也是在宣告索尔兹伯里的重新开放和安全
It was a message that Salisbury is open and completely safe.
索尔兹伯里投毒案
第三集
天啊
My God!
威尔特郡警方是打算从我们手里买♥♥下来吗
You know that Wiltshire Police will buy it from us?
还是我们可以搬回来
Or... erm... We could move back in?
重新开始 尼克
Start again? Nick!
爸爸
Daddy!
不不
No, no! N...
你没事吧
Are you OK?
多明媚的一天
Such a lovely day...
2018年6月30日周六
可以看到 几个世界杯论♥坛♥的孩子
and you can see, of course, some of our World Cup panel kids,
在练习...
who are practising there...
-我送孩子们去妈妈那里 就回来 -好
- I'm dropping the girls at Mum's and then I'll be back. - OK.
你得换衣服了
You'd better get dressed.
嗯
Yeah.
好
OK.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 爸爸
- Bye, Dad! - Bye, Dad.
回见
See you!
我在想...
I was thinking...
妈妈需要休息一阵 小托
..Mum needs some time off, Tobes.
你假期开始后 我们离开几周吧
Why don't we go away for a few weeks after you break up?
去迪士尼乐园吗
Disneyland?
去康沃尔吧
Cornwall?
这样吧
I tell you what,
如果英格兰赢了世界杯
if England win the World Cup,
我们就去迪士尼乐园 怎么样
we'll go to Disneyland. How's that?
那是绝对不可能的
That's NEVER going to happen.
凉凉你
Cold spoon!
好
All right.
起床吧
Come on.
格蕾西今天要来
Gracie's coming today.
你真美
You look nice.
你哪弄来的
Where did you get that?
挺好的
It's a good 'un.
拿去吧 试试
Go on, then. Try it.
等等 我们需要剪刀
Hey, hang on. We need scissors.
奇怪 没什么味儿
That's weird. It doesn't smell of anything.
奇怪
Weird.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
-你不用总打电♥话♥到警局找我 -好
- You don't have to keep phoning me at the station. - No, OK.
嗯 好 长官
Yeah. All right, sir.
-我们会确保一切顺利 -好
- We'll make sure everything's all right. - OK.
非常感谢 莎拉 谢谢
Thank you very much, Sarah. Thank you.
自你病倒后 逮捕率直接暴跌 尼克
Arrest rates have gone through the floor since you've been off sick.
-你怎么样 尼克 -很好 谢谢 长官
- How're you doing, Nick? - I'm doing very well, sir. Thank you. Yeah.
那就好 希望你在借这个机会
Good. You're making the most of your excuse
好好看球赛
to watch the football, I hope.
老实说 长官
Well, to be honest, sir,
我只想回去工作
I just want to...I want to get back to work.
好 我是来告诉你不必着急
OK. Well, I'm here to tell you not to rush it.
直到你完全准备好
Don't come back until you're absolutely ready
-再回来 别急 -好
- and not a moment before, right? - OK.
而且 如果你想做一两个月文职
And, look, if you need a desk job for a month or two...
不不 长官 我
No. No, sir. I am...
我可以恢复原职了
..I'm ready for full duties.
尼克 你该听他劝
Nick, you should listen to him...
真的 长官 我准备好了
Honestly. Honestly. Really. Sir, I'm good to go.
-不行的 莎拉 太早了 -我知道
- There's no way, Sarah. Not yet. - I know.
但这个念头
But the thought of it,
是让他坚持下来的唯一动力
it's the only thing that's keeping him going.
如果你们还需要我们做什么
Well... if there's anything you need from us.
尽管说
Anything.
-你自己多保重 -谢谢 保罗 多谢了
- You take care of yourself. - Thanks, Paul. I appreciate it.
这里是《早安英国》
You're watching Good Morning Britain.
今早的头条新闻 英格兰的世界杯16强赛
Our main news this morning... England's last 16 World Cup game
对阵哥伦比亚 将是10年来的最大一战
against Columbia on Tuesday will be their biggest in a decade,
这是主教练加雷斯·索斯盖特的说法
according to manager Gareth Southgate.
唐恩
Dawn?
唐恩
Dawn?
唐恩
Dawn?
唐恩
Dawn.
唐恩
Dawn!
喂 查理 嗯 我们就去
Yeah, hi, Charlie. Yeah. Yeah. We're on our way.
查理
Charlie?
查理 冷静 怎么了
Charlie, calm down. What is it?
查理 发生什么了
Charlie, what's happened?
怎么了
What is it?
二号♥病房♥已经收拾好了
Hey. Room two's set up.
她肯定会没事的 好吗
I'm sure she's going to be OK, yeah?
这高温要把你烧融化了
You are MELTING in this heat.
你的眼睛
Your eyes...
你的瞳孔怎么这么小
Your pupils are bloody tiny!
你最近都干什么了
What have you been doing?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
你想出去呼吸下新鲜空气吗
You want to get some fresh air?
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
哥们 你还好吗
Mate, are you all right?
你没事的 你没事的
You're OK. You're OK.
我去找人帮忙 好吗
Right. I'm going to get some help, OK?
他还说什么了
Well, what else did he say?
你也知道查理 没说什么
You know Charlie. Not much.
就是她又犯病了
Just that she's taken unwell again
已经送去医院了
and they're admitting her to hospital.
晚点见 亲爱的
I'll see you later, love.
好 外婆
OK, Gran.
听他的话
Listening to him...
-感觉他们昨晚又闹腾了 -天呐