行 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, course.
-不好意思 -没事 我现在就去
- Sorry about this. - No, no. OK, I'll leave now.
一会儿见
See you soon.
-谢了 拜 -拜
- Thanks. Bye. - Bye.
-看 妈妈 我赢了 -我知道 我看到了
- Look, Mum, I won! - Oh, I know, I saw.
泰德 今天你送孩子去学校吧
Ted, can you do the school run?
没问题 一切都还好吗
No problem. Everything all right?
我不确定 阿利斯泰尔没说
I'm not sure. Alistair didn't say.
小托
Hey, Tobes?
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
回见
See you, guys.
-尼克 -好啊
- Nick? - Hiya.
抱歉我回来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
或太早了 你想来一杯 来杯茶吗
Or early. Do you want a cup of, er...a cuppa?
好啊 那太好了
Yeah, I'd love one.
-早 -早上好
- Morning. - Good morning.
你还好吗
You all right?
好极了
Oh, legend!
-昨晚很辛苦吧 -很奇怪
- Rough night? - Weird night, yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
你的眼睛怎么了
What's up with your eyes?
-我的眼睛 -对
- My eyes? - Yeah.
你的瞳孔好小
Your...pupils are tiny.
-是吗 -对
- Are they? - Yeah.
-爸爸 -她来了 我的大宝贝
- Daddy! - Oh! Here she is, big girl!
-爸爸 -你好啊
- Dad! - Hello!
姑娘们 下楼吃麦片
Girls, go on down and get some cereal.
我一会儿就下来 好吗
I'll be there in a sec, OK?
去吧
Go on.
-你赶紧睡觉 好吗 -好
- You, sleep, now, yeah? - All right.
欢迎来到索尔兹伯里
因水管爆♥炸♥而停水
..without water because pipes had burst.
威尔特郡的天气
Wiltshire's weather -
今早看天气还不错
well, it is looking bright for a time this morning.
-早 安妮 -早 特蕾西
- Morning, Annie. - Morning, Tracy.
我们在开电♥话♥会议
We're on a conference call.
你还在吗 戴夫
Are you still there, Dave?
-在 在 -好 特蕾西也来了
- Yes, yes. - OK. Tracy's here now, too.
-谢了 房♥间里没其他人了 -没有
- Thanks. No-one else in the room? - Er...no-one else.
特蕾西 我是威尔特郡警局的戴夫·明蒂警司
Tracy, hi, it's Superintendent Dave Minty over at Wiltshire Police.
-你好 戴夫 -关于昨天在马尔廷斯购物中心
- Hiya, Dave. - Hi. Um...we have a bit of a situation developing
突然昏迷的两人 有新情况
regarding the two people who collapsed yesterday at The Maltings.
我们认为公共卫生面临重大风险
We think there's a significant risk to public health,
需要你的专业意见
and we're going to need your expertise.
你受过化生放核训练吗
Are you CBRN trained?
-化生放核 -是的 就是化学 生物...
- CBRN trained? - Yeah. Chemical, Biological...
不 我知道是什么意思 我受过训练
Oh, yeah. No. I mean, yeah, I know what you mean. Yes, I am.
很好 安全级别呢
Good. Um...security clearance?
特蕾西属于一级 戴夫
Tracy's Category One, Dave.
好的
OK.
特蕾西 你能尽快过来吗
Tracy, can you make your way down here as quickly as possible?
我和米尔斯副局长会当面向你说明
Myself and DCC Mills will brief you when you arrive.
等等 戴夫
Wait, Dave.
我们需要立即将公众风险减至最小
We need to minimise the risk to the public immediately.
联♥系♥当时到场的急救人员
Do a call-round of the first responders at the scene.
-问问他们感觉如何 -好的
- Just ask them how they're feeling, would you? - OK, will do.
-好的 再见 戴夫 -再见
- OK. Bye, Dave. - Bye.
我今早有个食品卫生研讨会要开
I've got a food hygiene seminar this morning.
别担心那个 欧文会替你
Don't worry about that, Owen's going to cover it, OK?
祝好运
Good luck.
好
Yeah.
威尔特郡警局
进来
Come!
保罗
Paul.
-戴夫 -早上好
- Dave. - Morning.
请坐
Have a seat.
特蕾西 你接下来听到的是最高机密
Tracy, everything you're about to hear is Cat One-protected, OK?
明白
Understood.
昨天在马尔廷斯购物中心昏迷的两人
The two people who took ill at The Maltings yesterday
是谢尔盖·斯克利普和尤利娅·斯克利普
are Sergei and Yulia Skripal.
-他们是父女 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 -好的
- Father and daughter. They're Russian. - OK.
谢尔盖是高级别军情六处特工
Sergei was a high-level MI6 agent
在俄♥罗♥斯♥格鲁乌情报机构总局当卧底
inside Russia's GRU Intelligence Service.
他在一次间谍交换中被转移到英国
He was moved to the UK as part of a spy swap.
-出于某个原因 被安置在索尔兹伯里 -好的
- For some reason, they put him in Salisbury. - Right.
初步毒理检测结果显示
The initial toxicology results suggest
这不是嗑药过量
that this is not a drugs overdose.
-那我们认为是什么原因 -还不知道
- So, what do we think it is? - We don't know yet.
他们的血液样本已被送往波顿唐检测
Samples of their blood have been sent for testing at Porton Down.
波顿唐绝密化武科研实验室
斯克利普先生的背景引起了警觉
Mr Skripal's background rang some alarm bells.
不只是给我们 还有白厅
Not just with us, in Whitehall,
因为06年的利特维年科案
because of the Litvinenko case in '06.
你们认为这是暗♥杀♥行动吗
Do you think this is an assassination attempt?
我们不想公开做出这推测
We wouldn't want to speculate publicly.
但私下不得不考虑一切
Privately, everything's on the table, yeah.
-那次是钋 对吗 -是的
- But that was polonium, right? - Right.
不过经检查 斯克利普父女并未受到辐射
But the Skripals have been checked for radiation. There is none.
我们正在这栋大楼建立金指挥中心
We are setting up a Gold Command operation centre
管理公共卫生应对措施
here in the building to run the public health response.
由于你是威尔特郡公共卫生主任
Since you're the Director of Public Health for Wiltshire,
我们需要你也一起待在这核心位置
we're going to need you right at the heart of this, along with us.
你有什么疑问吗
So...any questions?
还有其他人上报不舒服吗
Anyone else reporting ill?
到目前为止没有
Not so far.
-我们必须进行追溯 -什么
- We have to track back. - We have to...?
追溯斯克利普父女
To track the Skripals' movement up
昏迷前的行踪
until the moment they collapsed.
然后调查所有跟他们去过的地方有关联的人
Then anyone else connected with the places they visited.
看那些人是否也感到不舒服
See if they become ill, too.
就像查食物中毒一样
Just like in a case of food poisoning.
-你必须上交手♥机♥ -好的
- You have to hand your phone in. - Right.
特蕾西·达斯基维茨
Tracy Daszkiewicz.
你要求看监控录像了吗
Have you ordered up the CCTV already?
我已经提出了
I've requested it, yes.
这里就是你的寒舍
This is your humble abode.
你以前做过这类事吗
You ever done anything like this before?
等我知道我们在做什么 我再告诉你
I'll tell you when I know what it is we're doing.
20分钟后开会 行动室在走廊尽头
Er...meeting in 20. Ops room at the end of the corridor.
好了
Ok.
唐恩
So...Dawn,
你申请了独♥立♥住房♥
you've made an application for independent housing.
格蕾西
是的 我真心觉得我取得进展了
Yeah. And I really feel that I'm making progress,
有自己住处意味着
and getting my own place would really mean
我能有更多时间陪格蕾西
that I could spend a lot more time with Gracie.
好吧
Yeah. Well...
有几件事我们要先讨论一下
I think there are a few things we need to discuss first.
唐恩 你拖欠了很多租金
Dawn, you do have some significant rent arrears.
我在努力了 我这个月已经付了一点
I'm...I'm working on that. I paid some this month.
是的 一点
Some, yes.
但如你所知 委员会必须有信心
But as you know, the council have to feel confident
你有能力继续支付
that you'll be able to keep up with your payments.
还有 你仍需要控制饮酒量
And you still need to get your alcohol consumption under control.
好
Yeah.
我们到达重症监护室 完毕
..we're arriving in the ICU now. Over.
...70 收到
..70. Received.
你好
Hiya.
-你感觉好些了吗 -嗯 感觉好多了
- You feeling better? - I am feeling a bit better, yeah.
好些了
Yeah.
-喂 -贝利警长 这里是威尔特郡总部
- Hello? - DS Bailey? I'm calling from Wiltshire HQ.