而我们还没在唐恩或查理去过的
and yet we still haven't managed to find any in any of the other sites
任何其他地方检测到
that Dawn or Charlie visited.
史蒂文
Stephen.
这是好消息 他们没在其他地方找到
Well, that's good news they haven't found it anywhere else.
意味着这次没有传播开
It means this time it wasn't spread,
所以我建议安稳民心
so I suggest we reassure the public
反击阴谋论
by countering the conspiracy theories
摆出事实
and get the facts out there.
-不好意思 有什么问题吗 -事实
- I'm sorry, is there a problem? - Facts?
我仍然对这里发生了什么一无所知 史蒂文
I still know next to nothing about what really happened here, Stephen.
你想告诉公众这座城市是安全的
You want to tell the public this city's safe
但他们唯一确定的是无辜的一男一女
when all they know for sure is that an innocent man and woman
在医院里和死神搏斗
are fighting for their lives in hospital,
而且还可能存在别的毒源
and there still could be something else out there.
你救了其他感染的人 你救了他们
You saved the other ones. You saved them.
-你怎么救不了唐恩 -妈
- Why can you not save Dawn? - Mum.
唐恩大脑出血 无法做手术
Dawn has a bleed on the brain. It's inoperable.
她恢复不了
She can't recover from it.
我深表遗憾
I am so, so sorry.
我在哪
Where am I?
你没事 查理
You're all right, Charlie.
你没事 哥们
You're OK, mate.
我在
I'm here.
我是你哥哥 马修 他们叫我来的
It's your brother. It's Matthew. They sent for me.
唐恩在哪
Where's Dawn?
你没事 哥们
You're OK, mate.
唐恩在哪
Where's Dawn?
你没事
You're OK.
小唐
Dawnie?
你是个好人
You are a good person.
你是个...
You are...
好人
..a good person.
你一直都是
You always were.
快点
Come on, mate.
你该去睡一会儿
You should get some sleep.
我只是来洗澡和换衣服的
I'm just here for a shower and a change of clothes.
-你能送我去学校吗 -不行 小托 今天不行
- Can you take me to school? - No, Tobes, not today, no.
你从来不在 比上次还糟
You're never here. It's worse than last time.
托比 你知道我有...
Toby, you know I have...
我会跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
再见
See you later, yeah?
你好 戴夫
Hello, Dave.
嗯
Yeah.
我刚回家 怎么了
No, I've just nipped home. Why?
不
Oh, no!
不
No!
对不起 真对不起
I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.
索尔兹伯里医院员工说他们已经尽全力
Hospital staff in Salisbury said they did all they could
挽救唐恩·斯特奇斯的生命
to save the life of Dawn Sturgess,
她现年44岁 是三个孩子的母亲
a 44-year-old mother of three who came into contact
她一周多前接触了剧毒诺维乔克神经毒剂
with the highly toxic Novichok nerve agent just over a week ago.
依靠设备维持生命 并于昨晚深夜去世
She died late last night after being on life support.
安息吧 唐恩
你是无辜的
我们的心与你的家人孩子同在
晚安 亲爱的
唐恩·斯特奇斯这名英国市民死在英国境内
The death of Dawn Sturgess, a British citizen on British soil,
导致调查方向转向谋杀案
now changes the investigation to a murder inquiry,
安息吧 唐恩
我们会深切怀念你
你会一直在我 马克和安妮心中
我会想念和你的聊天 想念你的笑容
你永远活在凯琳 马克和安妮心里
并伴随外交和安全方面的后续影响
with all the diplomatic and security ramifications that carries.
唐恩 我们并不认识你 也不知道你的背景
但我们对你的遭遇深感同情
也很难过你和家人天人永隔
你只是和外出和朋友相聚 却以悲剧收场
我们对抨击的言论感到愤怒 不满人们的反应
向你的家人朋友奉上爱与关怀
凯瑟琳和海伦
深切怀念唐恩·凯莉·斯特奇斯
查理
Charlie.
没事的 斯坦 我就待在这儿
It's all right, Stan. I'll stay here.
现在格蕾西·斯特奇斯要发言
And now Gracie Sturgess would like to say a few words.
我就想说
I just want to say...
我很爱我妈妈
..I really loved my mum...
她也很爱我
..and she really loved me.
我们以前喜欢一起做各种事
We always liked doing things.
去教堂点蜡烛
Going to the cathedral to light a candle.
编制闺蜜手绳
Making friendship bracelets.
这条是她做给我的
This is one she made for me.
还有听歌♥和跳舞
And listening to music and dancing.
我们喜欢录下这些过程
We liked to video ourselves doing that.
我就想让所有人知道
So I just want everybody to know...
她是个好妈妈
..she was a really good mum.
她是最棒的
She was the best.
很感人 非常感人
That was wonderful. That was wonderful.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你读过这个了吗
Have you read this?
查理·罗利接受了采访 他说香水
Charlie Rowley gave an interview. He's saying the perfume
是用硬塑料包起来的 如果这是真的...
was wrapped in hard plastic. If he's right, then...
特蕾西 可能出现的地方我们都彻底搜查过
Tracy, we did a fingertip search of everywhere it could have been.
我们尽责了
We did our job.
你第一次打给我那天 我心想
That first day you rang me, I thought
来了 就是这次 特蕾西
"This is it," this is it, Trace.
这就是你命中注定要做的大事
"This is the important thing you're supposed to do with your life.
你之前吃了那么多苦 就是为了今天
"This is the reason you went through all..."
吃苦
Through all?
我20岁不到就生下了三个孩子
I had three kids by the time I was 20.
我的女儿们
My girls.
现在她们都长大了 工作了
They're all grown-up, working...
但她们小的时候 我是单亲妈妈
..but when they were little, I was a single mum
没有钱 没有拿得出手的资历
with no money and no qualifications to speak of.
-我都不知道 -听起来很老套 但我觉得
- I had no idea. - It sounds like such a cliche, but I thought,
我一定要为她们出人头地
"I'm going to be something for them."
所以我晚上和周末都努力学习
So I studied nights and weekends...
拿到学位 得到工作
..got my degree, got a job.
最后
Eventually!
我来到这里
I ended up here.
我做到了
I'd made it.
现在却发生了这种事
And now this has happened.
听我说
Right, listen to me.
你接下这份工作后 有多少人死亡
How many fatalities since you got put on this job?
我来说 一个
I'll say it. One.
当然 那非常令人悲痛
And that is deeply, incredibly sad.
但本来有可能死掉数十人
But it could have been dozens.
甚至数百人
It could have been hundreds.
你会完成这项艰巨任务
And you're going to see this through.
我也是 不惜任何代价
And so am I, no matter what it takes.
-再见 -再见 妈妈
- Bye! - Bye, Mum.
...他们认为有足够证据 起诉...
..have enough evidence, they think, to charge the men...
再见
See you.
...三月在索尔兹伯里 露西安娜·亚当斯带来更多报道
..Salisbury in March. Lucinda Adams has more.
现在 两名被控投放诺维乔克的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We now know the faces of the two Russian men
长相已曝光
accused of the Novichok poisonings.
英国警方也许已知道他们的真实身份
It's understood British police may know their true identities,
但监控显示他们入境英国时
but CCTV shows them arriving in the UK
使用的姓名是亚历山大·佩特罗夫和鲁斯兰·博谢洛夫
under the names Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov.
有人看见他们前往索尔兹伯里
They're seen travelling to Salisbury,
相信他们就是在那里用假香水瓶
where it's believe they used this fake perfume bottle
投放诺维乔克神经毒剂
to deploy the Novichok nerve agent,
之后毒死了唐恩·斯特奇斯
which would later kill Dawn Sturgess
并且感染了她的伴侣 查理·罗利
and contaminate her partner, Charlie Rowley.
首相特蕾莎·梅说数月调查...
Theresa May said months of investigation...
索尔兹伯里投毒案
索尔兹伯里案嫌犯称他们周末造访是为观光
The Salisbury suspects say their weekend trip was for tourism
而非企图暗♥杀♥
and not for an assassination attempt,
根据电视台翻译
according to the channel's own translation.