and, of course, the Skripal house itself.
还有我们目前为止没有确认的地方
There will be others that we haven't yet managed to identify.
我们只知道
All we do know
这是地球上毒性最强的物质之一
is that this is one of the most toxic substances on Earth,
专门被设计为难以察觉 无法探测
that has been specifically designed to be invisible and undetectable...
对于索尔兹伯里的4.65万居民来说
..and that, for the 46,500 people in Salisbury,
我们是他们的唯一防线
we are their only line of defence.
谢谢
Thank you.
-抱歉吵醒你了 -我听到了车子
- Oh, shit, sorry. - I heard the car.
夜店怎么样
How was the nightclub?
真好笑
Oh, very funny.
我看了新闻
I was watching the news.
你肯定度过了有趣的一天
You must have had an interesting day.
当心 很烫
Careful, it's hot.
你怎么样
How are you bearing up?
我觉得我做不到 泰德
I don't think I can do this, Ted.
别又来冒充者综合征这一套
Oh, not the old impostor syndrome.
天 我讨厌嫁给了一个心理学家
Oh, God, I hate being married to a psychologist.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我是认真的
No, I mean it.
这事太大了
This is just too big.
我真心不认为我有应对这事所需的经验
I genuinely don't think I've got the experience.
规模很大
This is really massive.
怎么了
What's going on?
到底怎么了
What's really going on?
我自己都几乎不知道
I hardly even know myself.
-而我也不能告诉你我所知道的 -嗯
- And what I do know, I can't tell you. - Right.
但是有人的生命危在旦夕
But there are lives at stake.
可能是很多人
Maybe a lot of lives.
如果我做出一个错误决定 就一个
If I make one wrong decision, just one...
听着 不管是什么
Listen, whatever this is...
我很高兴你是负责人
..I'm glad you're in charge.
我不是
Well, I'm not.
我爱你
I love you.
爸爸还好吗
Is Daddy OK?
是的 宝贝
Yes, my love.
他跟你问好
He says hello.