2018年 索尔兹伯里民众遭遇了前所未有的危机
一座英国城市遭受了化武袭击
本剧改编自第一手陈述和大量采访
准备迎接来自东方的野兽吧
Prepare for the Beast from the East.
高压 冷空气
俄♥罗♥斯♥的冷空气来袭
We're drawing our air all the way from Russia,
今早那里达到了零下41度
where it was minus 41 this morning.
东方野兽袭击西方
The Beast from the East hits the West.
索尔兹伯里民众出门
In Salisbury, members of the public were out
为医院清理路面
clearing the roads to our hospital
野兽东袭
以确保救护车能安全驶达
to ensure ambulances can get there safely.
今天人们一直有各种善举
There have been countless acts of kindness throughout today.
这样的恶劣天气却让人们展现了最好的一面
Weather conditions like this really bring out the best in people.
大冻结后 是解冻
After the big freeze...the thaw.
西部这26小时以来
The West Country became one big family
非常团结
over the last 26 hours or so...
我们知道索尔兹伯里的社区精神很好
The community spirit, we know, in Salisbury, is fantastic.
城镇已恢复正常 情况都回到了常态
Towns and cities are now clearing, and things get back to normal.
索尔兹伯里投毒案
第一集
2018年3月4日 周日
先生 能听到吗 能听到吗...
Sir? Can you hear me? Can you...?
EL71正在抵达马尔廷斯购物中心
Echo Lima Seven One arriving at The Maltings now.
收到 完毕
Roger that. Over.
大家请退后 请退远点
Back, please, everybody! Back! Back! Far back, please!
请退后 尽量退远点 退后
Back, ladies, back! Right back, as far as you can. Back!
先生 能听到吗
Sir, can you hear me?
-请确认地点 -索尔兹伯里马尔廷斯购物中心
- ..location - The Maltings, Salisbury.
上报两人受伤 完毕
Two casualties reported. Over.
...收到 完毕
..Received, over.
-请退后 退后 好 -怎么回事
- Please, stand back. Right back, that's it. - What's going on?
能听到吗 女士
Can you hear me, madam? Madam, can you hear me?
先生 能听到吗
Sir, can you hear me?
EL71 什么情况 完毕
Echo Lima Seven One, what's your sit-rep? Over.
正在处理
..in attendance.
有救护直升机 和三组地面小队
Along with the air ambulance, three ground units.
威尔特郡警局
我们已拉了警戒线
We've established a basic cordon.
有几个看热闹的 完毕
We've got a few onlookers. Over.
收到 伤员情况 完毕
Roger. Casualty status? Over.
看来情况严重 完毕
They appear to be critical. Over.
收到
Roger that.
指挥中心 是否可以通报刑事调查部
Look, Control, can we get a pass on this from CID?
感觉不对劲
This just feels a bit off.
伯恩山警局尼克·贝利警长 请注意
This is DS Nick Bailey at Bourne Hill. Come in.
这就去现场 完毕
I'm making my way to the scene now. Over.
贝利警长 收到 完毕
DS Bailey received. Over.
-应该不会需要太久 乖乖的 -尽量吧
- Shouldn't be too long. Behave yourselves, yeah? - We'll try.
亲爱的 你开心吗
Hello, love. Did you have a nice time?
嗯 外婆 很好
Yeah, Nan, great.
-你好吗 -很好 妈妈 非常好
- How are you doing? - Yeah, I'm good, Mum. Doing good.
好吧 回见了 亲爱的
Right, I'll see you soon, love.
回见 妈妈
See you, Mam.
回见 亲爱的
See you, love.
好啊 尼克
All right, Nick?
EL19 我们需要采样...
Echo Lima One Nine, we'll need samples of...
-下午好 -你好
- Afternoon. - Hiya.
实验室在待命 完毕
The lab is standing by. Over.
我可不羡慕你
Rather you than me, mate.
-你怎么看 吸毒过量吗 -有点不对劲
- What do you reckon, then - overdose? - It's a bit weird.
60多的男人 30多的女人 都衣着体面
Bloke in his 60s, girl in her 30s. Both of them well dressed.
而且毒虫一般不会有信♥用♥卡♥
There's not many druggies with credit cards either.
斯克利普 斯科拉普 是什么啊
Skripal? Scraipal? What's that?
是游客吗
Maybe they're tourists.
不 写着克里斯蒂·米勒路呢 看
No. It says Christie Miller Road, look.
这样吧
I tell you what, mate,
让特普顿好好洗洗那里
let's let Trumpton give that a proper hose-down.
天知道这怎么回事
God knows what's happened here.
我是尼克·贝利警长
This is DS Nick Bailey.
请派一名警员来这里
Can I have a uniform sent to the following address, please?
克里斯蒂·米勒路 谢尔盖·斯克利普
Christie Miller Road, Sergei Skripal.
-你好 -你好 唐恩
- Hiya! - Hiya, Dawn.
你好 你好吗
Hello, you. How are you?
-怎么回事 -据说是吸毒过量
- What's all that about? - Overdose, they're saying.
不是我们认识的人
It's nobody we know, though.
他跟他女儿出去了 没什么事吧
He's gone out with his daughter. Everything all right?
我们想确认没有其他伤者
We want to check there's no other casualties.
我们没有搜查令
We haven't got a warrant,
但有个邻居有备用钥匙
but there is a neighbour with a spare key.
-应该没事 -是吗
- Yeah, should be fine. - Yeah?
嗯 去吧
Yeah, yeah. Go for it.
好 我们去看看
All right, let's have a look,
但让她先进去 你跟着 完毕
but let her go in first and then you follow. Over.
-收到 完毕 -尼克
- Received. Over. - Nick?
-嗯 -尼克 你来看看
- Yeah? - Nick, you have to see this.
-怎么了 -我谷歌♥了他
- What? - I just googled him.
别进去 重复 别进去 完毕
Do not go in that house! Repeat - do not go in that house! Over.
好 警长 待命 完毕
OK, Sarge. Standing by. Over.
往下翻
Scroll down.
安♥全♥局♥对通过间谍交换获释的两名俄♥罗♥斯♥人进行盘问
见了鬼了
Bloody hell!
-这些是正经的鉴识科防护服吗 -不是
- Are these even proper forensic suits? - Not exactly.
-从消防局的朋友那拿的 -真的假的
- Got them off a mate in the Fire Service. - Really?
-周日我只能拿到这些了 -好吧
- It's the best I could do on a Sunday. - All right.
给我个随身摄影机 基斯
Can I have the bodycam, Keith, please?
-给 -谢了
- Here you are. - Cheers.
-好了 我们走 -我先进 头儿
- Right, come on, then. - I'll go first, Guv.
请便
Be my guest.
给你
There you go.
进入谢尔盖·斯克利普的家
Entering the house of Sergei Skripal.
在场的有曼特督察 贝利警长和默里警员
Present are officers DI Mant, DS Bailey and PC Murray.
时间为2018年3月5日凌晨0点20分
Time is 00.20 hours, 5th of March, 2018.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
好
Ok.
这肯定是他了 你看 拍到了吗
That must be him, look. Did you get that? Yeah?
你还好吗 尼克
You OK, Nick?
EL77 现场没有异常
Echo Lima Seven Seven, nothing unusual at the premises.
标准规程已完成 完毕
Standard forensic procedure followed. Over.
EL77 确认无误 完毕
Echo Lima Seven Seven, acknowledged. Over.
收到
Received.
我终于从医学物理科找到了一个
I finally got one from Medical Physics.
他们真的觉得有可能是辐射吗
Do they really think radiation is a possibility?
他们想让我们考虑一切可能
They want us to rule nothing out.
我已经送检了所有
I've sent off for every prescription
我能想到的处方药和毒品
and recreational drug I can think of.
我们还得抽血检验是否为多器官功能障碍
And we'll need to take some bloods for the MoD, too.
你写了好久啊
You've been writing that for ages!
-怎么样了 -就快好了 伙计
- How you getting on? - Nearly done, mate, yeah.
又是一个多云的天气 下午会有阵雨
It's another cloudy start. Showers this afternoon.
最高气温7度 今晚最低气温1度
Highs of seven, lows of one tonight,
明天将会局部有雾
and patchy fog around tomorrow.
大部分为多云天气
Mainly cloudy.
马丁·斯塔克与大家相约早餐
Martin Stark at breakfast.
威尔特郡南部和汉普郡西部 与...
Waking up South Wiltshire and West Hampshire. With...
六 七
Six! Seven!
八 加油 小托
Eight! Come on, Tobes!
八
Eight!
加油 小托
Come on, Tobes!
昨天在索尔兹伯里的马尔廷斯购物中心的事故后
A man and a woman are in hospital after an incident
一男一女被送进医院就诊
in The Maltings in Salisbury yesterday afternoon.
-妈妈 看我 -我看着呢 我看着呢
- Mum, watch! - No, I am, I am. I'm watching.
救护车进入了中♥央♥停车场
..ambulance landed in central car park...
-阿利斯泰尔 -特蕾西 你今天能早来吗 尽快来
- Alistair. - Tracy, can you come in earlier today? Soon as you can?