我得走了
I've got to go.
必须得去
I have to go.
没办法
I HAVE to.
我爱你 嘭
Love you. Boom!
我不嘭
No boom.
对不起 小托
I'm sorry, Tobes.
你这是干什么
What're you doing?
你这是干什么 你为什么...
What're you doing? Why are you...?
你为什么穿成这样
Why are you dressed like that?
出什么事了
What's happening?
你为什么穿成这样
Why are you dressed like...?
-他为什么穿... -谢谢 谢谢
- Why is he dressed...? - Thank you. Thank you.
他为什么穿成那样
Why is he dressed like that?
我们获知你可能在散播神经毒素
We've been told you might be spreading nerve agent...
所以他们想让我们穿防护服
..So they want us to wear protective gear.
你为什么... 你为什么不♥穿♥
Why are you...? Why aren't you wearing it?
因为我知道你已经把毒素都代谢出去了
Because I know you've already metabolised it.
而且我觉得防护服穿起来非常不舒服
And I find those suits very uncomfortable.
他们在哪找到毒素的
Where have they found it?
他们在你们警♥察♥局里发现了
They found it in your police station...
据说他们要开始在你家里查找
..And I'm told they're going to start looking in your house.
你得把面罩再戴上 尼克
I need you to put the mask back on, Nick.
好 再戴一会儿就好
OK. Just for a little bit.
不 不
No. No.
我们必须检测你家 莎拉
Well, they have to test in there, Sarah.
这东西可能在室内 在尼克的衣服上
This stuff could be inside, on Nick's clothes.
我们在那都住了一周了
Yeah, we've been living there for a week.
我们在做安排 今晚先住酒店
We're making arrangements. Hotel for tonight.
皮平
Pippin.
什么
Sorry?
猫 我得接它出来
It's the cat. I have to get her.
-不行 对不起 你不能... -我要去我家里
- No, look, I'm sorry, you can't... - I am going into my house...
我要去把我们的猫接出来
..And I'm going to go and get our cat.
而且我要见我老公
And I'm going to see my husband.
不 莎拉 真的 你不能进去
No, Sarah, seriously! You can't go in there!
-我要去 我不能让... -你不能进去 莎拉
- I'm going. I can't let... - You can't go in there! Sarah!
莎拉
Sarah!
不 莎拉
No! Sarah!
莎拉 别进来 别进来
Sarah. Don't come in! Don't come in!
别碰我 别带闺女们进来
Don't touch me! Don't bring the girls in, all right?
别带闺女们进来 因为我散播了毒素
Don't bring the girls in cos I've spread it...
不 我散播了毒素 别碰我
No! I've spread it! Don't touch me!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're OK!
她尽力了 斯坦
She's doing her best, Stan.
她只是想见你
She just wants to see you.
考虑一下格蕾西
Think about Gracie.
这种情况我们经历多少次了
How many times we've been here, eh?
多少个诺言
How many promises?
多少次失望
How many disappointments?
我告诉她我受够了 我是说真的
I told her I couldn't take it any more, and I meant it.
"我会这么做 我会那么做"她嘴上说得可好了
"I'll do this, and I'll do that," She says...
转过头 她又重蹈覆辙了
..And next thing, she's at it again.
-我看不下去了 亲爱的 不行 -斯坦 我懂
- I can't watch it, love. I can't. - Stan, I know.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
但是对于唐恩 我早就做了决定了
But I made a decision about Dawn a long time ago.
你不用去拯救她
You don't have to save her,
只要看看她就好
you just have to see her.
那我们就快进快出吧
Let's get this over with.
其实 我们不能进去
Actually, we're not allowed to go in.
只能你进
Only you.
当然了
Course.
别忘记戴手套
Don't forget the gloves.
猫一进到箱子里 我们就得给它洗澡
Once the cat's in the basket, we'll have to have her washed.
尽快吧 好吗
Quick as you can, yeah?
镇定
Get a grip!
皮平
Pippin?
皮平
Pippin?
皮平
Pippin?
皮平
Pippin?
该死
Shit!
皮平
Pippin!
该死
Shit.
皮平
Pippin?
莎拉 你怎么样了
Sarah, how're you getting on?
我需要点时间 皮平
I just need a couple of minutes! Pippin!
-不能在里面待太久 -等等行吗 皮平
- Really can't be in there too long. - Just wait, will you? Pippin?
莎拉 你真的得出来了
Sarah! You REALLY need to be coming out now!
里面不安全
It's not safe in there!
别来烦我
Why don't you just piss off?!
怎么
What?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
没
No.
收到
Copy that.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
喝酒吗
Drink?
工作时不喝
Not on the job.
我们都安顿好了
We're all set up in there.
你还想知道什么
What else can you possibly want to know?
我们需要再核查几个事实
There's just a few more facts that we need to go over.
不 亲爱的 我回答了你所有问题
No, love. I've answered all your questions.
我们想见谢尔盖和尤利娅
We want to see Sergei and Yulia.
他们是我们的朋友
They're our friends.
而你们这帮人只知道不停索取
And all it's been from you lot is take, take, take.
我们没有做错任何事
WE'VE done nothing wrong
我们想要见我们的朋友
and we want to see our friends!
你看着新闻
You watch the news and it's
一会儿是间谍一会儿是特工
...spy this and secret agent that and...
但对我们来说 他们就是普通人
..To us, they're just people, you know?
尤利娅
And Yulia, well...
她就像是我女儿
She was like a daughter to me, really,
在她妈妈去世后
after her mum died.
拜托 我们能见他们吗
Please, can we see them?
就一次
Just once?
特蕾西·达斯基维茨
公共卫♥生♥部♥主管
你们到底在做什么
So then what are you actually doing?
我们在尽最大努力让我们的生活回归正常
We are doing everything we can to get back to business as usual!
我有个关于警戒线的问题
I have a question about the cordons.
我在索尔兹伯里市中心有一家服装店
I own a clothes shop in Salisbury city centre.
我的收入下降了95%
My takings are down 95%.
谁要在那些可怕的屏障里购物
Whose going to shop in the shadow of one of those dreadful barriers?
我明白 我们在竭尽所能
I understand. And we are doing everything we can.
安全呢
What about safety?
你们一开始告诉我们
You told us from the beginning
公众风险很低
that the risk to the public was low.
现在放眼望去 到处是士兵
Now we look around, there are soldiers everywhere,
每天都有地方关门
sites are closing every day...
显然 情况在不断发展
Clearly, it's an evolving situation.
这问题很简单
It's a very simple question.
索尔兹伯里安全吗
Is Salisbury safe?
发布会真是顺利
Well, that went well, I thought.
滚吧 戴夫
Fuck off, Dave.
但是也不怪他们
You can't blame them, I suppose.
上周 我们让民众
I mean, last week, we were telling people
用婴儿湿巾擦衣服
to wipe their clothes down with baby wipes.
该死的婴儿湿巾
Fucking baby wipes!
我们在上面回答问题的时候
Well, we had another call come in
又接到了一通电♥话♥
while we were up there, enjoying ourselves.
听上去像是假的
This sounds like a wind up,
一只天鹅最近行为古怪
but a swan has been behaving strangely,