- ..sounds like they had a big night. - Oh, for God's sake.
我晚点发信息给你
I'll text you later.
-亲爱的 在给池子灌水吗 -对
- Hello, love. Filling the pool? - Yeah.
这不可能
It's just not possible.
-斯特奇斯太太 -我们的唐恩不会这样
- Mrs Sturgess... - Our Dawn wouldn't do that!
-她不会这样 -她的伴侣确实有吸毒史
- She wouldn't do that! - Her partner does have a history of drug abuse.
但他现在戒了
But he's not using now.
听着 我只是说我们要考虑
Look, all I'm saying is we have to explore
吸毒过量的可能性
the possibility that this is an overdose.
你们想怎么考虑都行
Explore all you like.
我家唐恩不可能吸毒
There's no way our Dawn took drugs.
我已经把她的血液送检了
I've sent her bloods for testing.
之后我们就能知道病因 以及如何治疗
After that, we should know what it is and how to treat it.
那要多长时间
And how long will that take?
如果很简单明了 那几小时
If it's straight-forward, hours.
如果不是 可能要几天
If not, it could be a couple of days.
我们会尽快找出答案 失陪了
We'll work as fast as we can. Excuse me.
他在哪
Where is he?
右边
On the right.
-查理 对吧 -嗯
- Charlie, isn't it? - Yeah.
查理 别害怕 我们穿成这样
Charlie, don't be alarmed. We're dressed like this
因为今早这个地址收到了一通急救电♥话♥
because there's already been a call from this address this morning.
我们只是采取额外的防御措施 好吗
We're taking extra precautions, OK?
你能看着我吗 我转动一下你的头
Can you look at me at all? What if I turn your head?
查理 我要看一下你的眼睛 好吗
Charlie, I'm just going to have a little look in your eyes, OK?
你能把头向我倾斜一下吗
Can you tilt your head back for me a little bit?
就这样 我们要带你去医院 好吗
That's it. We're going to get you to hospital, OK?
三天后
莫斯科是这场万众瞩目的世界杯派对的中心
Moscow has been at the centre of this incredible World Cup party,
如今英格兰也抵达了俄♥罗♥斯♥的首都
and now England have arrived in the Russian capital.
球迷的数量惊人 这个国家开始相信
The fans are here in good number, the country is starting to believe,
这个充满希翼和机会的队伍真的...
the team is full of hope and opportunity really is....
-你去哪 -做点更有趣的事
- Where are you going? - To do something more interesting...
比如熨衣服
..like ironing.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't get it.
结果显示唐恩和查理都被感染了
The results have shown that Dawn and Charlie were contaminated.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们接触了一种叫做磷酸酯的东西
That they came into contact with something called an organophosphate.
跟杀虫剂差不多
It's similar to a pesticide.
杀虫剂
Pesticide?
所以唐恩自己没有吸毒
So... So Dawn didn't take anything herself?
-这不是她的错 -对 不是她的错
- It wasn't her fault? - No. It wasn't her fault.
我们正在尽全力抢救她 还有查理
We're doing everything we can for her. And for Charlie.
失陪了
Excuse me.
不好意思 医生 这根本讲不通
I'm sorry, Doctor. This just doesn't make sense.
他们怎么会接触到杀虫剂呢
Where would they come across a pesticide?
不要啊
No!
你好吗 戴夫
All right, Dave?
我以为现在英格兰的所有男人都在对着电视大吼呢
I thought every man in England was screaming at a telly right now.
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
没有
Oh... No.
不 我现在就来找你
No, I'll...I'll come and meet you.
泰德 我得走了
Ted, I have to go.
-你什么时候回来 -晚点
- When will you be back? - Later.
-晚点 -对 我就是这样说的 再见
- Later? - Yeah, that's what I said. Later!
唐恩和查理接触到了一种神经毒剂
Dawn and Charlie have been poisoned with a nerve agent.
-不是之前的那... -对 就是诺维乔克
- Not the same one as the...? - Yeah, Novichok.
你们现在不能见她
You can't see her for now.
你们不能靠近她
You can't go near her.
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我们现在知道什么
So, what do we know?
不多
Not that much.
-他们在哪病倒的 -埃姆斯伯里的公♥寓♥ 四天前
- Where were they taken ill? - A flat in Amesbury, four days ago.
四天 我们现在才知道吗
Four days. and we're only just finding out about it now?
之前以为是毒品吸食过量
The assumption was some kind of overdose.
他们其中一人以前有毒瘾
One of them had been a user.
都是谁
Who are they?
查理·罗利和唐恩·斯特奇斯
They are Charlie Rowley and Dawn Sturgess.
唐恩之前住在约翰·贝克之家 一个收♥容♥所♥
Dawn was living at John Baker House, a sheltered accommodation.
她过去两年一直住在那
She's been there for the last two years.
查理·罗利最近搬到了埃姆斯伯里的马格顿路
And Charlie Rowley had recently moved to Muggleton Road in Amesbury.
周六救护车就是在那里接到他们的
And that's where the ambulances picked them up on Saturday.
埃姆斯伯里距离索尔兹伯里14公里
Amesbury is nine miles away from Salisbury.
也就是距离最近的事发地14公里
It's nine miles away from the nearest hot site.
我们正在追踪他们的所有行动轨迹
We're tracing all their movements.
像上次一样关闭了所有相关地点
Closing everything down like last time.
我们漏了什么 我们到底漏了什么
What did we miss? What the fuck did we miss?
-他们到了吗 -他们到了
- Are they here? - They're here.
你好 外公
Hello, Grandad.
嘘 我们得小声点
Sh! We've got to keep our voices down,
因为格蕾西睡了
because Gracie's asleep.
我不知道
I don't know.
-斯特奇斯先生吗 -我是
- Mr Sturgess? - Yeah?
我们是威尔特郡警局的家人联络官
We're family liaison officers from Wiltshire Police.
-我们可以进来吗 -可以
- Can we come in? - Er, yeah.
大家好 我叫朱莉
Hi, I'm...I'm Julie.
我是斯特奇斯太太 唐恩的妈妈
I'm Mrs Sturgess. Dawn's mother.
这是她姐姐克莱尔
This is her sister, Claire.
-你好 克莱尔 -还有凯伦
- Hiya, Claire. - And Karen.
这是唐恩的儿子们
And this is Dawn's boys.
-伊万 -伊万
- Ewan. - Ewan.
-艾登 -艾登 很高兴认识你们
- Aidan. - Aidan, nice to meet you.
我知道这段时间非常艰难
I realise this is an incredibly difficult time.
但这个消息会传出去 很快就会传出去
But this information will get out, and it will get out very soon.
他们不能逼我们离开唐恩
They can't make us leave Dawn.
克莱尔 我觉得你不明白
Claire, I don't think you understand.
你和你的家人现在是一起国际事件的中心
You and your family are now at the centre of an international incident.
明天一早 就会有很多记者
By tomorrow morning, there will be dozens
来到你们家门口
of journalists on your doorstep.
不仅是这里 他们还会去你的工作单位
And not just here, they'll turn up at your work.
甚至会在上学路上拦截你
They'll even stop you on the school run.
你们可以随时致电医院
You can call the hospital whenever you need to,
但你们得另找地方给格蕾西住
but you need to find somewhere else Gracie can stay,
远离这一切
away from all of this.
然后你们也得离开
And then you need to go, too.
查理·罗利和唐恩·斯特奇斯均为40多岁
Charlie Rowley and Dawn Sturgess, both in their 40s,
周六被发现在威尔特郡 埃姆斯伯里的家中
were found unconscious at a house in Amesbury,
失去意识
in Wiltshire, on Saturday.
他们在接触过诺维乔克后
They remain in a critical condition
仍然生命垂危
after being exposed to the substance Novichok.
现在请看尼克·迪克森的报导
Now, Nick Dixon has this report.
警方已经证实了大家的猜测
Police have validated what many speculated.
-又有两人成为... -尼克
- Two more people have fallen victim - Nick!
-致命神经毒剂诺维乔克的受害者 -尼克
- to the lethal nerve agent Novichok. - Nick!
我们可以确认一男一女曾接触过
We can confirm that the man and woman have been exposed
-神经毒剂诺维乔克 -这事又发生了
- to the nerve agent Novichok. - It's...it's happened again.
-什么 -这事又发生了
- What? - It's happened again!
这种神经毒剂曾感染了尤利娅和谢尔盖·斯克利普
..the nerve agent that contaminated both Yulia and Sergei Skripal.
这对名为查理·罗利和唐恩·斯特奇斯的情侣
The couple, named locally as Charlie Rowley and Dawn Sturgess...
-如果这是我的错呢 -什么
- What if it's my fault? - What?
如果他们接触过我碰过的东西呢
What if they've come into contact with something that I touched?
不 尼克 不可能 这太扯了
No, Nick. That's not... That's ridiculous!
-可能是延迟反应 会吗 -不
- It could be a delayed reaction, couldn't it? - No.
-它要50年才会降解 -不 哈斯兰医生
- I mean, it takes 50 years to degrade... - No, Dr Haslam...
-哈斯兰医生医生说不是这样的 -好
- Dr Haslam said that's not right... - Right!
-我想让你和孩子们再去检测一次 -尼克
- I want you and the kids to get tested again. - Nick!
我受不了你这样
I can't have you like this.
我就是受不了
I ju...I just can't.
对不起 对不起我大喊大叫了
Sorry. Sorry for shouting.
你们没事吧
Are you OK?