剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
黏黏怪 躺
Abomination, lie.
一夜爆红是值得去追求的
Uh, viral fame is a worthy pursuit.
就算你的猫有机会 它也永远不会吃你的
Your cat would never eat you if it got the chance.
化学药剂是真的 -不 黏黏怪
Chemtrails are real... - Oh, no, abomination.
你居然会把命令听错 真奇怪
How strange for it to get the command wrong.
我的意思是躺下
I mean lie down.
太逼真了
So very lifelike.
当布莱特小姐告诉我你的黏黏怪的情况时 我不得不过来
When Miss Blight told me about your abomination, I had to come by,
来看看她是用什么做的
see what she's made of.
我这里有她的配料单
Oh, I have her list of ingredients right here.
不用
No.
我们希望
We were hoping...
仔细看看
for a closer look.
薇洛 你来切第一刀
Willow, I'll allow you the first cut.
人类是不能被直接切开的 对吧
Uh, you can't just cut open a human, can you?
薇洛 动手吧 切第一刀
Willow, go ahead and make the first incision.
等等 邦普校长
Wait, Principal Bump!
击掌
Uh, high five!
快跑
Run!
他们逃走了
They're getting away!
入侵者跑是跑不远的
No, the intruder won't get far.
这都是我的错 薇洛
This is all my fault, Willow.
我只是想看看真正的魔法学校是什么样的
I just wanted to see what a real magic school was like.
那你觉得这里怎么样
Well, how do you like it?
确实挺棒的
It's lovely, actually.
好了 我们得快点逃出去 趁着
Okay, we should get out of here before...
邦普还没把我们困住
...Bump seals us in.
帮帮我 快帮帮我
Help me, help me, help me!
你的学生不听话了吗
Trouble with your student?
是的 是的
Yes, yes!
你确定你需要我的帮助吗
Are you sure you need my help?
也许他只是想再上几堂你的天才课程呢
Maybe he only wants more of your brilliant lessons.
求你帮帮我 我答应你叫我扭扭先生
Please help me! You can call me Mr. Wiggles!
好吧 扭扭先生 接下来我们要这么做
Okay, Mr. Wiggles. Here's what we're gonna do.
太糟糕了 我都不知道该怎么办
Oh, this is awful. I don't know what to do.
阿米蒂说得对 我只是二把刀女巫薇洛
Amity's right. I'm just Half-a-Witch Willow.
你是真正的女巫薇洛
You're Full-Witch Willow.
你很棒
And you're great.
有人曾告诉过我 优秀的女巫善于利用资源
And someone once told me great witches are resourceful.
就是它了
That's it!
你是说这个油腻的泥巴球吗
You mean that greasy slime ball?
露丝 这是颗种子 幸亏你带着它
Luz, it's a seed! Thank goodness you had it on you.
是啊 幸亏有人跟我说要带着它
Yeah. Thank goodness someone told me to hold on to it.
生长吧
Please grow!
太厉害了
Remarkable.
是出口
There's the exit!
先别急
Not so fast!
我是不会轻易让你们逃走的
I'm not letting you get away so easily.
我要我的徽章
I want my badge!
黏黏怪 抓住他们
Abominations, seize!
你快走
Get outta here!
不 我不会抛下你的
No! I'm not leaving you.
我可能会被留校察看 但你会被解剖的
I may get detention, but you'll get dissected.
所以 快跑啊
So go!
薇洛
Willow!
我现在没法救你
I can't save you right now.
但我知道有谁能救你
But I know someone who can!
就是现在 撒盐
Pour the salt, now!
小宝贝
Baby boy!
我可没有儿子
I have no son.
吃盐吧
Eat salt!
太好了 我成功了
Yes, I did it!
我太厉害了
I'm amazing! Ahh!
你也帮了忙
You helped too.
你是一个好老师
You are a good teacher.
露丝也能这么想就好了
I wish Luz thought that too.
伊达
Eda!
嘿 这是干什么
Hey, hey, hey, hey! What is this? Ugh!
我真不理解你为什么总是这样做
I never understand when you do this.
你的教学有作用了 放在口袋里的垃圾救了我的命
Your lesson worked! Keeping junk in my pocket saved my life!
但是等等 我的新朋友们还在危险中呢
But wait. My new friends. They're in danger.
露丝
Luz!
说真的 这是什么
Seriously, what is that?
说了你肯定不会相信 露丝 现在一切都完美了
You won't believe it, Luz. Everything is perfect now!
你说的对 我都不敢相信
It's true. I don't believe it.
邦普校长对我♥操♥控植物的能力惊讶不已
Principal Bump was so impressed by my plant work
他要把我转到植物魔法系
he's switching me to the plant magic track!
看
Look!
太好了
Yes!
阿米蒂怎么样了
What about Amity?
最后一次看到她时
Last we saw,
她在问邦普校长今天能不能算作额外的学分
she was asking Bump if today could count as extra credit.
我好期待下次偷偷溜进去时看到你们的活跃表现啊
Well, I can't wait to see you in action next time I sneak in.
说到这个
Uh, about that.
你好像
You're kinda, sorta...
被禁止入内了
banned.
真是我的好姑娘
That's my girl!
但我们可以来这里教你我们学到的东西呀
But we could come here and teach you what we learned.
那真是太好了 不过
Aw. That would be nice. But...
我已经有一位很好的老师了
I have a pretty great teacher already.
嗯 没错
Yeah, that's right.
露丝是我的学生
Luz is my student.
退后 科班出身的废物们
Back off, academy twerps.
宝贝学生的第一张通缉海报
Ah, baby's first wanted poster.
干得漂亮 孩子
Good job, kid.
看来我还是教了你点东西
Looks like I taught you something after all.
击掌时要用手
Uh, you high five with your hands,
而不是用头
not your head.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表