剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
好了 露丝
Well, Luz...
你这辈子有没有想过自己会看到这么惊人的东西呀
did you ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this?
我不喜欢这个
I don't like this.
是啊 没有什么东西比垃圾蛞蝓更令人振奋了
Yes, it doesn't get much more inspiring than the trash slug.
它在别人丢弃在路边的废物里造了一个家
It makes a home, a life from what others
开始了一段新生活
have thrown by the wayside.
直到 啪地一下
Until, blam,
某天它被一个海浪拍中 丧命于盐分之手
it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt.
然后我们就可以把它吃的东西卖♥♥掉啦
And then we get to sell the stuff it ate.
求你别逼我这么做 -别这样嘛 露丝
Please don't make me. - Aw, come on, Luz.
在垃圾堆里撕扯尸体这种事可不是每天都有的哦
It's not every day you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass.
你们俩都疯了
Ah, nuts to you both.
话说 伊达
So, Eda...
咱们能不能给我的学徒期添加一些新课程啊
What if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship?
比如
Like...
阅读古代卷轴啦 或是混合魔药啦 或是
read ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or...
听起来像一堆在魔法学校才会干的事情
Ugh. That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff.
等下 原来这里有魔法学校吗
Wait. Is there a magic school here?
就像是 有蜿蜒的高塔 可爱的制♥服♥
Like, winding towers, cute uniforms,
还隐藏着威胁生命的黑暗阴谋的那种魔法学校
dark plots that threaten your life kind of magic school?
嗯哼 更糟的是他们还会强迫你以"正当"的方式学习魔法
Mm-hmm. What's worse, they force you to learn magic the "proper" way.
但是魔法并不正当 它本该是狂野和不可预测的
But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable.
这也是为什么魔法如此美妙
And that's why it's so beautiful.
我没有完成学业 现在看看我
I didn't finish school, and look at me!
有谁不会嫉妒现在的我呢
Who wouldn't envy where I am right now?
现在给你上一课
Hey, here's a lesson.
优秀的女巫要善于利用资源 就像这样
A great witch is resourceful, like this.
你好啊 油腻的泥巴球
Oh, hey. Greasy slime ball.
明智地使用你的泥巴球吧 小女巫
Use your slime ball wisely, young witch.
继续工作
Back at it!
我们先从发臭的地方开始
We'll hit the stink nodes first.
其实 如果可以的话
Actually, if it's okay,
我想回家看看那些还活着的动物的图片
I think I'll head home and look at pictures of animals that are still alive.
爱你哟 大王
Love you, King.
你这个海滩小美人
You little beach peach.
那我赚了
More for me, then.
开始吧
There we go.
太棒了
This is awesome!
猫头鹰魔法社 第一季第三集
The Owl House S01E03 I Was a Teenage Abomination
我曾“黏”少轻狂
如果学魔法就只是挖泥巴球
Ugh! If magic's all about digging for slime balls,
也许我根本就做不来
maybe I don't have the stomach for it.
你可以做到的 你能行
You can do it! You can!
神秘的鼓励之声
Mysterious voice of encouragement?
不会吧 一个小女巫
No! Little witch girl.
你能行的
You can do it.
就算你的成绩很差 也不代表你是个糟糕的女巫呀
Even if you get a bad grade, it's not a reflection of you as a witch.
我的父母是对的 走这条路会有更好的机会
And my parents are right. There are better opportunities on this track.
好了 去学校吧
Now, get to school!
糟糕 小朋友 对不起
Oh, no! Oh, little friend! I'm sorry!
薇洛
Willow!
哇 你太不起眼了 搞得我差点就撞到你了
Wow. You're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya.
嘿 阿米蒂
Hi, Amity.
难道你不应该早点去班里准备你的
Uh, shouldn't you get to class early to prep your...
哦 薇洛
Oh, Willow.
你没有什么可以展示的 对吧
You don't have anything to show, do you?
女巫开撕了
Witch drama!
所以大家都叫你"二把刀女巫薇洛"
This is why people call you "Half-a-Witch Willow."
看来某人有些话想对你说
Oh, looks like someone wants to say something to you.
黏黏兽 起
Abomination, rise.
你是个 明星
You're a... star.
哎呀 跟我的一样呢
Aw. It's like mine.
只不过是更渺小 更微不足道罢了
But much smaller, and meaningless.
作为优等生 我有责任告诉你要坚持下去
As top student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it.
会有那么一天 就连你也能拿到及格的成绩
Even you could get a passing grade someday.
黏黏兽 缩
Abomination, cower.
课上见啦 超级明星
See you in class, superstar.
"喔 课上见啦 超级明星"
"Oh, see you in class, superstar!"
我讨厌她那样做
I hate when she does that.
我讨厌做黏黏兽
I hate making abominations.
我讨厌拿到坏成绩
I hate getting bad grades.
啊 我再也受不了了
Ugh! I can't stand this anymore.
不错不错 那根输卵管是上了膛的
Not a bad haul. That oviduct was loaded.
失去学徒 得到垃圾蛋
Ah. Lose apprentice, gain garbage eggs.
不错的交易
Fair trade.
我才没失去什么
I didn't lose anything.
如果你不好好指导露丝 你会的
If you don't teach Luz right, you will.
那就是我出场的时候了 我会让她来当我的徒弟
And that's when I come in, make her my apprentice.
哈 你能教些什么 如何卡在毛衣袖子里吗
Ha! And what would you teach? How to get stuck in the arm of a sweater?
那种事只发生过一次
Hey, that only happened once!
我要教她关于恶魔的事情
I'd teach her about demons.
如何辨认他们 与他们交谈
How to identify them, talk to 'em,
和他们一起建立一支军队然后毁灭世界
raise an army with them and tear apart the world!
那也要等他们把你从毛衣袖子里解救出来之后 对吧
After they tear you out of the sweater arm, right?
别自以为是了
You think you're so smart!
不如我们来打个小赌吧
Well, why don't we make a little bet
赌我是一个比你更好的老师
where I can prove that I'd make a better teacher.
好吧 但我有义务提醒你
Okay. I'm obligated to remind you that
我只是想利用赌局来彻底羞辱你
I only use our bets to utterly humiliate you.
而且 之前打赌你从来没赢过
And... that you've never won.
我倒是很有把握 -那就这样吧
I like those odds. - So how's this:
你用一天的时间训练这只垃圾蛞蝓成为你的忠诚战士
teach this trashslug to be your loyal soldier in one day.
证明你是一个比我更好的老师 露丝就归你了
Prove that you can be a better teacher than me, and Luz is all yours.
但如果你做不到的话
But if you don't,
我就把你的名字从大王改为扭扭先生
I change your name from King to Mr. Wiggles.
那好 如果你输了 你就得 戴上耻辱帽
Well, when you lose, you'll have to... wear a shame hat
睡在窝棚里 永远别想再踏进猫头鹰魔法社 哈
and sleep in a shack and never come into the Owl House again! Ha!
成交
Deal.
哦不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
真对不起
I'm so sorry!
没事的 被刺穿的只是几层皮肤罢了
It's okay. The thorns only went through a few layers of skin.
好 圆啊
So... circly.
你是个人类 这也太惊人了吧
You're human! This is astounding!
炽热群岛上有个人类
A human on the Boiling Isles!
你是怎么来到这里的 你在这里做什么
How'd you get here? What are you doing here?
对不起 我不能久留
Uh, I'm sorry. I can't stay.
我得去让我的老师失望了
I have to go disappoint my teacher.
很高兴认识你 人类
It was nice to meet you, human.
等等 我叫露丝 你是薇洛吧
Wait! I'm Luz. And you're Willow, right?
你刚刚对那朵花和那些植物施的魔法 实在是 哇
What you did with that flower and those plants, it was... wow.
谢谢 但是 我本来不该使用植物魔法的
Thanks, but... I'm not even supposed to be doing plant magic.
我父母让我在学校专修黏黏兽科
My parents put me in the abomination track at school.
是 魔法学校么
Like, magic school?
这也太酷了吧
That's so cool!
我好嫉妒啊
I'm so jealous.
我有一位老师 但她教的课有点非传统
I have a teacher, but her lessons are a bit untraditional.
我敢打赌她不会让我登记入学的
I bet she wouldn't even let me enroll.
但是我真希望我能在那里待一天啊
But I wish I could spend one day there.
我真希望我能及格一次
I wish I could get a passing grade for once.
这样大家就不会再叫我"二把刀女巫薇洛"了
Then people would stop calling me "Half-a-Witch Willow."
等一下
Hey, wait.
我知道怎样才能让咱们俩的愿望都实现了
I know how we can both get what we want.
让我来当你的黏黏兽吧
Make me your abomination.
我会帮你拿个好成绩 而你也能帮我混进魔法学校
I'll get you a good grade, and you can get me into magic school.
很高明的点子吧
It's fiendishly clever.
你说什么 -我看见那个女孩的东西了
What? - I saw that girl's thing.
不就是一个胡言乱语的大家伙吗
It's just chunks of stuff that talks weird.
我是一个大家伙 我也会胡言乱语
I'm chunks of stuff, and I talk weird!
那倒是哦
That's true.
好 一言为定
Okay. It's a deal.
露丝
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表