剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
听着 我不是来评判你的
Look, I'm not here to judge.
我只是来帮薇洛的
I'm just here to help Willow.
帮忙 你所做的就是在窥探你朋友的生活
Help? All you're doing is prying into your friends' lives.
你有没有想过 这根本不关你的事
Well, did you ever think maybe it's none of your business?
有什么东西烧着了吗
Is something burning?
快看
Look!
躲起来 躲起来 快躲起来
Hide, hide, hide!
不是吧
Oh, no.
那东西想要烧掉所有的记忆
That thing is burning up all the memories.
快呼叫伊达
Please call Eda.
它出没的时候 我可不想还呆在这儿
I don't wanna be here when it comes out.
这个够有趣的了吧
How's that for interesting?
我可是个多面女巫呢 孩子 超多面
There's levels to me, kid, levels I say!
是啊 挺不错的
Yes, that was nice.
不 才没有
No, it wasn't.
既然你想听噪音 那我给你就是
If you want noise, I'll give you noise.
她为什么不回应
Why won't she answer?
这个嘛 她也不是特别靠谱
Yeah, she's not super reliable.
快跑
Run!
它为什么要烧毁所有照片
Why is it destroying all the photos?
我也不知道
I don't know.
那个还没烧焦
That one hasn't been burnt,
那个也还没
or that one.
阿米蒂 那东西不是冲着照片来的
Amity, that thing isn't after any photo,
它是冲你来的
it's after you.
什么
What?
快跑 我有个主意
Run! I have an idea.
我们不能进去 我就在里面
We can't go in there, I'm in there.
相信我就是了
Just trust me.
该上游泳课了
Time for a swimming lesson.
喔 团队合作成功
Whoo! Teamwork, baby!
露丝
Luz.
你是薇洛的内心吗
Are you the inner Willow?
我曾经是
I was.
爱 悲伤 恐惧
Love, sadness, fear.
我曾经是由各种情感交织而成的
I used to be a being made of all emotions.
但自从你烧毁了薇洛的记忆
But ever since you set Willow's mind on fire,
我能感觉到的只有愤怒
all I can feel is anger.
求你了 住手
Please, stop!
但这正是阿米蒂想要的
But Amity wanted this.
她触碰的每一个记忆 我都要烧毁
Every moment she touched, I'm going to burn.
你只是在伤害薇洛 为什么要这么做
You're just hurting Willow. Why are you doing this?
还没想明白吗
Still haven't figured it out yet?
那我就让你看看
Then I'll show you.
你想知道一切 对吗
You wanted to know everything, right?
那就来一趟回忆之旅吧
Then come take a trip down memory lane.
你说得很诡异 但听着我很喜欢
You're saying it all creepy, but I like the sound of...
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
你说我在伤害薇洛
You said I was hurting Willow.
我只是在完成你未竟之事罢了
I was just finishing what you started.
你得出去 薇洛 现在
You have to get out, Willow. Now.
等等 怎么了 -因为 因为
Wait, why? - Because, because...
是因为我还是不会魔法吗
Is it because I still can't do magic?
阿米蒂 我 我很抱歉在海滩惹了麻烦
Amity, I'm... I'm sorry I got us in trouble at the beach.
我就是 我施不对咒语
I just... I can't get the spells right.
嗯 是的 就是因为这个
Well, yes that, that is why.
因为你是个弱者
Because you're a weakling.
你不会魔法 所以我不想和你做朋友
You can't do magic, so I don't wanna be your friend.
快走吧
Now, go!
然后你让你的新朋友们欺负了她这么多年
Then you let your new friends pick on her for years.
就是因为你觉得她很懦弱
All because you thought she was weak.
现在我可以抹去这所有的痛苦了
Well, now I can erase all that pain.
毕竟 眼不见心不烦
After all, out of sight, out of mind.
阿米蒂
Amity!
请等一下
Wait, please.
在这开始之前 还有一件事
Before all this started, there... there was something else.
阿米蒂
Amity.
薇洛来这儿做什么
What is Willow doing here?
我们不请她来是有原因的
She wasn't on the guest list for a reason.
但她 她是我最好的朋友
But she's... she's my best friend.
胡闹
Nonsense.
布莱特家族只结交最强大的巫师
Blights only associate with the strongest of witchlings.
你可以从我们邀请的小朋友们
You may choose a new friend
选一个合适的来做朋友
from one of the suitable companions we invited.
但她们很刻薄
But they're mean.
就因为你们和她们的父母是同事
Just because you work with their parents
并不意味着我也得喜欢她们
doesn't mean I have to like them.
好孩子不会顶嘴的 亲爱的
Good children don't squabble, dear.
别和薇洛来往了 如果你不愿意
Sever your ties with Willow, and if you don't...
我们就亲自出面
Then we will.
我们会确保那女孩永远进不了海克赛德学校
We'll make sure the girl is never admitted into Hexside.
现在就去 尽量别把场面搞得太难看
Now, go. And try not to make a scene.
薇洛 我们当不了朋友绝不是因为你懦弱
Willow, you were never too weak to be my friend.
懦弱的人是我
I was too weak to be yours.
我无法收回曾经对你造成的伤害
I can't take back what I've done,
但我可以向你保证
but I can promise you this.
我不会再任由芭莎和她的同伴欺负你
I won't let Boscha and her gang pick on you ever again.
我不会真的把它撕成两半
I'm not actually gonna rip it
因为这是只真蝴蝶
because it's a real butterfly,
但你明白我的意思 对吧
but you get the gesture, right?
我明白
I do.
我觉得薇洛应该保留对你的记忆
I think Willow should keep her memories of you,
无论好坏
the good and the bad.
我也是
Me too.
那如果可以的话 我和阿米蒂就去修复记忆了
Then, if it's okay, Amity and I still have some work to do.
哎哟
Oof!
这意味着你和薇洛又和好了吗
So, does this mean you and Willow are buddies again?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
那我们不妨去看看吧
Well, why don't we go see?
所以谁当选了 孩子
So, who got the gig, kid?
这是我这辈子最艰难的选择
Well, this has been the hardest choice of my entire life.
但考虑到公众利益
But with the public interest in mind,
获得采访机会的是
the interview goes to...
鹰鹰
Hooty!
鹰鹰 鹰鹰
Hooty? Hooty?
咕咕
Hoots!
你们的表现不禁让我思考
Well, your performances got me thinking.
这么有趣的人是从何而来呢
What could create such interesting people?
只有猫头鹰魔法社本鹰了
Only the Owl House itself.
畅所欲言吧 鹰鹰先生
Tell me everything, Mr. Hooty.
这句话我真是等了一辈子了
I've been waiting to hear those words all my life.
从何说起呢 一切都始于
Where to begin? It all started...
我要动手了 我要把那只鸟烤成馅饼
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna bake that bird in a pie.
我要把那小孩烤成馅饼
I'm gonna bake that kid into a pie.
哈
Huh?
对哦 我把孩子们放进去了
Oh, right, I put people in there.
哇 这里发生了什么
Whoa, what went down here?
古斯呢 你对古斯做了什么
And where's Gus? What did you do with Gus?
他好得很 只是对我们而言查无此人了
The kid's fine, he's just dead to us.
这话真让人摸不着头脑
Those are very mixed messages.
薇洛 你知道我是谁吗
Willow, do you know who I am?
友好的稻草人
A friendly scarecrow?
开玩笑啦 我什么都记得
Just messing. I remember everything.
她回来了 大伙儿 我的女孩回来啦
She's back, folks. My girl's back.
我要紧紧抱住你 让你永远不再忘记我
I'm gonna hug you so hard you'll never forget me again.
我也记得你做了什么
I remember what you did too.
你在这里做的事
What you did in there.
我不能说我们是朋友
I can't say we're friends,
不过 算是个开始吧
but it's... a start.
露丝 有个问题
Luz, question:
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表