剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
炽热群岛
The Boiling Isles,
由逝世泰坦的骨肉幻化而成
born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan.
这里的初始魔法十分强大
This original magic was so potent,
岛上所有的生物都得到进化 学会了使用魔法
all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too.
多年来我们自♥由♥地使用这些力量
For years we explored those powers freely,
直到一个神秘的巫师
until a mysterious witch
宣布
appeared who declared
他 只有他一个人
that he, and he alone,
能和群岛建立联♥系♥
could speak to the island.
他说我们使用魔法的方式都不对
He said that we were using magic all wrong.
他的教义深入人心 他的力量不断增长 他成为了
His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became...
贝洛斯皇帝
Emperor Belos.
贝洛斯说混用魔法是不对的
Belos said that mixing magic was wrong,
只有他才有这个权利
that only he had that right,
所以他建立了魔法社体系
so he created the Coven system,
在魔法社里
and there our knowledge was
我们的知识被限制
restricted and our potential
潜力被打♥压♥
sealed away.
反抗者被称为野巫
Those who resist are called Wild Witches,
他们将受到严厉的惩罚
and they face harsh punishment.
贝洛斯皇帝从此退居城♥堡♥
Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle.
传言说他正在筹备一个大计划
There are whispers that say he's planning something big.
我不知道抓走伊达是不是他大计划的一部分
I wonder if catching Eda was part of his big plan.
你怎么看 露丝 露丝
What do you think, Luz? Luz?
送给一位小女巫 来自她骄傲的师♥傅♥ 伊达
我不管贝洛斯在筹备什么
I don't care what Belos is up to...
因为我今天要去救伊达
because today I'm saving Eda!
猫头鹰魔法社 第一季第十九集
The Owl House S01E19 Young Blood Old Souls
少年老成
露丝 你在干什么
Luz, what are you doing?
我是认真的 大王
This is serious, King.
伊达用她的力量救了我 所以才被莉莉丝抓住了
Eda used her powers to save me and got caught by Lilith.
现在她变成了猫头鹰怪兽 被带到了皇帝面前
Now she's the Owl Beast and is being taken before the Emperor.
我不知道
I don't know what he's
他想对伊达做什么
planning to do with Eda,
但我要去救她
but I'm going to rescue her.
你没听见我说的话吗
Haven't you been listening to me?
他是皇帝 他是世上最强大的巫师
He's the Emperor. He's the most powerful witch alive.
大王 请你感同身受一下
King, please try to understand.
因为我 伊达才陷入这种境地
Eda is in this situation because of me,
因为我愚蠢的选择
because of my stupid choice.
我得弥补一下
I have to make up for it.
但她现在是猫头鹰怪兽的样子
But she's in her Owl Beast form.
她怎么能认出你来
How will she even recognize you?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我还是得试试
but I have to try anyway.
好吧 那我也去
Well, then I'm going too.
大王
King...
我和伊达并不总是看彼此顺眼
Me and Eda don't always see eye to eye,
但我确实把她当做家人看待
but I do consider her family.
我和你一样想要她回来
I want her back as much as you do.
好吧 那我们就没时间浪费了
All right. Then we've got no time to lose.
伊达 马上停下
Eda, stop that this instant!
别那样看我
Don't look at me like that.
这是为了你好
This is for your own good.
贝洛斯皇帝能治好你 我们以后一起在他的魔法社里
Emperor Belos will heal you, and we'll be in his Coven together.
这不是很好吗
Isn't that wonderful?
我可不会受你幼稚把戏的影响
I will not fall prey to your childish games.
全体屈膝敬拜贝洛斯皇帝
All kneel before Emperor Belos.
伊达 不
Eda, no!
皇上 我为我妹妹的鲁莽行为道歉
Uh, my lord, I apologize for my sister's rash behavior.
她仍处于被诅咒的状态
She is still in her cursed form.
一旦您如约治好了她
Once you've healed her as promised,
我相信她会成为皇家社的有用利器
I'm sure she will become a useful asset to the Coven.
啊 我在哪儿 这是啥
Ah! Where am I? What is this?
啊 见鬼 我被抓住了
Ah, farts! I got caught.
伊达琳·克劳索恩 臭名昭著的猫头鹰魔女
Edalyn Clawthorn, the infamous Owl Lady.
骸骨镇的野巫
The Wild Witch of Bonesborough.
人类露丝的师♥傅♥
The mentor of Luz the human.
你离她远点 我警告你 泰坦
You stay away from her, or so help me, Titan...
你完全搞错了
You've got it all wrong.
那个人类现在是安全的
The human is safe for now.
我只想要她来这用的传送门
I just want the portal she came through.
想得美 因为我什么都不会告诉你
Tough, 'cause I ain't telling you nothing!
啊 真遗憾 不过 我觉得我可以直接去问那个人类
Ugh, pity. Although, I suppose I could ask the human herself.
等下 别碰她
Wait, don't touch her.
莉莉丝 别让他伤害她 莉莉丝
Lilith, don't let him hurt her. Lilith!
啊 带她去参加治疗仪式吗
Ah, taking her to the healing ceremony?
我不会治疗她的 -但您答应我了
I will not be healing her. - But you promised me.
别这么天真 莉莉丝 这可是泰坦的意愿
Don't be so naive, Lilith. This is the Titan's will.
所有的野巫都必须在统一日前处理掉
All Wild Witches must be dealt with before the Day of Unity.
你明白的 对不对
You understand, don't you?
当然 -很好
Of course. - Good.
哦 还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
你去把猫头鹰魔女的法杖给毁了吧
Destroy the Owl Lady's staff.
她以后也用不着了
She won't be needing it anymore.
佩里·波特
Perry Porter
重大新闻 30年来第一次石化处决
在皇城外
coming to you live from outside
为您播报
the Emperor's castle.
伊达琳·克劳索恩 人称猫头鹰魔女伊达
Edalyn Clawthorn, known commonly as Eda the Owl Lady,
已经被抓到了皇帝面前
has been captured and has been brought before the Emperor.
因她犯下了袭击一位魔法社社长
For the crime of attacking a Coven leader
并且拒绝加入魔法社的罪行
and refusing to join a Coven,
伊达琳·克劳索恩将被进行石化处决
Edalyn Clawthorn's body shall be petrified in stone.
于今日日落之时 在顺从塔行刑
Today, sundown, at the Conformatorium.
薇洛 你在看吗
Willow, are you watching?
在看 我们得做点什么
Yes. We have to do something.
今天对于骸骨镇来说 是严肃的一天
Today is a grave day for Bonesborough.
请告诉我这并没有听起来的那么糟糕
Please tell me that's not as bad as it sounds.
石化处决只对最坏的罪犯实施
Petrification is only done to the worst criminals.
一旦咒语完成 就没法逆转
And once the spell is complete, it can't be reversed.
莉莉丝 是她诅咒的伊达
Lilith. She cursed Eda.
是她抓了自己的妹妹
She captured her own sister.
她才是最坏的
She is the worst.
如果我再见到她
If I ever see her again...
露丝 冷静 我们得先考虑救伊达
Luz, calm down. We have to think about saving Eda first.
你说得对
You're right,
但我们要怎么做
but how are we gonna get to
才能及时赶到顺从塔
the Conformatorium in time?
我们必须得做一些十分邪恶
We'll have to do something so diabolical,
十分疯狂的犯罪行为
so criminally insane,
他们不得不把我们押去顺从塔
that they'll have to send us to the Conformatorium.
嘿
Hey!
不要践踏草坪
什么
Wha...
太好了
Yup.
完美的计划
Perfect plan.
顺从塔
今天不会再新添一座石像了
There's not gonna be a new statue going up today.
对吧 露丝 露丝
Right, Luz? Luz?
加入皇家社 就在今天
今天日落之时将进行石化处决
长官 猫头鹰魔女的人类学生抓来了
Sir, the Owl Lady's human student has been apprehended.
很好
Very good.
啊 人类露丝
Ah, Luz the human.
我是多么期待再次遇见你
How I've waited to see you again.
现在我要报仇了 你会在最前排
Now I'll have my revenge, and you'll have front row seats
看着伊达一命呜呼
to Eda's demise.
伊达在哪儿 -她在地牢里
Where's Eda? -She's in the holding cell in the dungeon.
给我画张地图
Draw me a map!
你真的认为伊达应该被石化处决吗
Do you really think Eda deserves a petrification?
我不知道 这一切发生得太快
I don't know. This is all happening so fast.
按照我们对露丝的了解
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表