剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
Show me what you got, human!
压力太大了 我表现不好
I'm not good under pressure!
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我 魔法吧
I, uh... Magic?
东西全都是免费哒
Things that are free
人们都给我献上贡品啦
People are giving Offerings to me!
我爱贡品 我错过了什么
I love offerings! What did I miss?
露丝在进行女巫决斗
Luz is in a witch's duel!
是啊 她肯定能赢
Yeah! And she can win it all!
什么
Wha...?
刚才我看清楚了
I... I saw you that time!
你根本就没动手
You didn't use your hands!
你怎么做到的
What are you getting at?
保命
Not dying!
我这次要仔细看看
This I gotta see!
上啊 阿米蒂
Go Amity!
喂 只许给露丝加油
Hey! You root for Luz or nobody!
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing that?
别 阿米蒂 不要再过来了
No, Amity, don't step any closer!
为什么 露丝
Why, Luz?
如果我走过去会怎么样
What happens if I step closer?
诶 我没事
Mmm? I'm okay!
地刺
Spikes?
我就知道
I knew it!
你作弊了
You were cheating!
阿米蒂 我没有
Amity... No!
哦 伊达 我看这样就算你输了
Oh, Eda. I do believe this means you lose!
我本来不想作弊的 当我发现的时候
It wasn't my idea to cheat. And when I found out,
我还试着阻止 但是 -谁会相信你的鬼话
I tried to stop it, but... -Who could believe anything you say?
请等一下 门徒小姐
Wait just a sec, Miss Protégé.
喂 你在做什
Hey! What are you...
她贴了建筑社的大力符
A power glyph from the Construction Coven.
我就知道
I mean... I knew it.
她作弊了
She cheated!
啊哈 太棒了 太棒了
Ah-ha! Yes, yes, yes-yes-yes!
你作弊了 完美谨慎的莉莉丝作弊了
You cheated. Perfect, prissy Lilith cheated.
太爽了 我爱魔法社大会
Hot dang, I love coventions!
啦啦啦 -因为我知道你会作弊 我才那样做的
La-la-la... -I only did that because I knew you would cheat!
那也是作弊 祝贺你掉到跟我一个档次了
Still cheated! Welcome down to my level!
可是 我并不知道啊
But... I didn't know!
阿米蒂 等一下
Amity, wait!
露丝
Luz!
救救我
Help me!
我的贡品啊
My offerings!
你会收到更多的贡品的 大王
You'll get more offerings, King.
喂 等等我
Hey, wait for me!
快停下 当众吵闹成何体统 -你作弊了
Knock it off. You're making a scene! You cheated.
喂 押韵社的人在哪里 作弊要怎么押韵
Hey, where's the Rhyming Coven? What rhymes with "cheated"?
别再这么幼稚了
Stop acting like a child!
你一败涂地 别生气 快给臭脸抹点蜜
You were defeated, don't get heated, get your stank face treated.
再敢说一句试试 看我不收拾你
Rhyme one more thing. I dare you!
哦 好了 我说完了
Oh, it's okay, I'm done.
因为我的词已经使用完毕
Because my rhymes are depleted!
我忍♥不了了
That's it!
她终于发火了
There she is!
女巫决斗
Witch's duel!
阿米蒂
Amity...
对不起 -哼 真的吗 那就离我远点
I'm sorry. - Ugh, seriously? Just leave me alone.
我不是故意让你出丑的 -你一直让我出丑
I didn't mean to embarrass you. - That's all you ever do!
不论是在学校 还是刚才 -没错 可是
First at school, and now this! - Yeah, but...
你让我在皇家社里像个傻瓜一样 那可是我的未来啊
You made me look like a fool in front of the Emperor's Coven. My future!
你以为随随便便就能成为女巫
You think it's so easy to be a witch.
而我这辈子都在为了成为顶尖女巫而努力
I have been working my whole life to get to the top!
你输了 你作弊了 快说吧 说你不是女巫
You lost! You cheated! Say it! Say you're not a witch!
我不是女巫
I'm not a witch.
但我在为成为女巫而努力训练
But I'm training hard to be one.
晚安了 妹妹
Say good night, sister.
够了
Enough of this.
莉莉 等等 那个诅咒
Lily, wait. The curse.
瞧瞧我 瞧瞧我的脸 我抵挡不住诅咒的日益恶化
Look at me. Look at my face. The curse is worsening and I can't keep up with it.
我不知道还有多少时间留给自己了
I don't know how much time I have left.
我承认 今天第一眼看到你的时候特别惊讶
I'll admit I was surprised when I first saw you today.
我只是想来看一眼我的妹妹 可能是最后一眼了
I just had to see my sister for... possibly the last time.
伊达 我
Eda, I...
今天真好玩 就算平局吧
It's been fun, but let's call it a draw!
这什么也不算 小孩子都会施光咒语
That's nothing. A child could do a light spell.
不过 我从没看过这样施展出来的光咒语
But... I've never seen it cast like that.
我没办法像你们一样 自然地施展魔法
It doesn't come naturally to me like it does for you,
所以我不得已做了点改进
so I've had to improvise.
誓言已经解除了
The oath is unbound.
解除了吗 我还能学魔法吗
Did it work? Can I still learn magic?
人类是没有魔法能力的 但我估计这也阻止不了你
Humans have no magical ability. But I doubt that'll stop you.
露丝 你把我丢下了
Luz! You left me!
是啊 对不起 你的小腿太短了
Yeah, sorry. Your legs are just so tiny.
我们要不要再给你找些贡品
Should we get you more offerings?
不用了 那些东西都把我压矮了
Nah. That stuff just weighed me down.
但是我要给你一样东西
But I have something for you, Luz.
它是最好的 因为它是免费的
And it's the best thing, because it's free,
它从我的心底生发 而且超过了我的所需
comes from my heart, and I always have more than I need.
是爱吗
Is it love?
啊 不是
Ugh! No!
手提包
Tote bags!
它还有各种各样的用途
And they have so many uses!
闪开 正义的战车来了 给我闪开
Away, fair chariot! Away!
我们得走了 -你是怎么从莉莉丝手里逃出来的
We gotta go. - How'd you get away from Lilith?
简而言之 她受到了我的零食打击 哈
Let's just say she had a real "snack attack." Hah!
等等 我还有个更好玩的讲♥法♥
Wait, I got a better one.
伊达
Eda...
你觉得 我能成为一个真正的女巫吗
Do you think I'll ever be a true witch?
什么 我不知道 谁算是真正的女巫呢
What? I don't know. And who's a true witch?
这群蠢蛋吗 照他们的说法 加入社团就算是真正的女巫
These suckers? According to them, that means being in a coven,
我没有加入社团 却成为了比他们加在一起都优秀的女巫
but I never joined one and I'm better than all of them combined.
你要做自己的女巫 -自己的女巫
You gotta be your own witch. - My own witch.
我们得赶在被我妹妹发现
Now, let's go before my sister realizes
我把她的鞋绑在一起之前 赶紧走
I tied her pointy shoes together.
那就是我们的暗号♥
And that's our cue!
妹妹 这可是神秘的过往留下的印记
Sister? Now that's a mysterious past payoff!
哦 你以为我就只有这些神秘的过往吗
Oh, you think that's all the mystery I got?
等着听我父母的故事吧
Wait until you hear about my parents.
什么 你还有父母
What? You've got parents?
我想听更多的故事 -不 你不想
I need to know more! - You very much don't!
你把自己置于孤立无援的状态了 伊达琳
You make it so hard to want to help you, Edalyn.
莉莉丝
Lilith,
我都看到了 猫头鹰女巫在情绪上战胜了你
I see you let The Owl Lady get the best of your temper.
请你记住贝洛斯皇帝许诺你的事情
Just remember what Emperor Bellows has promised to you.
我会抓住她的 夫人 我向你保证
I will capture her, ma'am. You have my word.
很好
Very good.
你时日无多了 伊达琳
Your days are numbered, Edalyn.
今日 魔法社大会
明日 匿名炼金术士来访
魔法社大会
恶魔多味饼
皇家社
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表