剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
Did you see her eyes?
就像是 她身上到底发生了什么事
They were like... What happened to her?
你还不明白吗 我给你的魔药不是用来赐予伊达魔力的
Don't you see? The elixir I gave you doesn't give Eda powers.
而是用来阻止她变成那个样子的
It prevents her from turning into that thing.
都是我不好 害她变成了一只怪物
She's turned into a nightmare and it's all my fault.
对不起 露丝
I'm so sorry, Luz.
我 我只是希望你能像热衷魔法一样热衷恶魔的事情
I-I just wanted you to be into demons like you're into magic.
我没什么朋友
I don't have many friends,
也没有人给过我
and no one even pays
那么多的关注
that much attention to me.
我以为如果我能教你恶魔的事情
I thought maybe if I taught you,
就会有人会关心
finally someone would care
像我这样的生物了
about creatures like me.
嗯 那我们继续上课吧
Well... let's finish the lesson.
伊达已经变成某种恶魔了 现在我们需要拯救她
Eda's turned into some kind of demon, and we need to save her.
还有谁会比这世界上
So who knows more
最好的老师
about demons than
更了解恶魔呢
the best teacher in the world?
让我看看
Let's see.
她变得更大只了 满身毛发 眼睛又大又黑
She was bigger, covered in feathers, and had giant black eyes.
黑眼睛的恶魔一般对光很敏感
Demons with black eyes are usually sensitive to light.
对了 光
That's it. Light!
露丝 快使用你的方块人类神器
Luz, use your human wonder rectangle.
用不了了 我的相机坏了
I can't. My camera's all blasted.
那 用那条发光咒语怎么样
Then... what about that light spell?
你都看到了 我不会在空中画咒语环
You saw me. I can't draw circles in the air.
我跟伊达不一样
I'm not like Eda.
这个咒语环 非常
The spell circle is really...
咒语环里有一个图案
There's a pattern in the spell circle.
什么 哪里
What? Where?
它长这个样子
It looks like this.
好了
There.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
我的天呐 我刚才使出魔法了
Oh, my gosh. I just did magic.
我会用魔法了 我会用魔法了
I just did magic! I just did magic!
这么小的光团根本阻止不了她啊
Shh! We're not going to stop anything with something that small.
现在我们该怎么办
What do we do now?
我知道怎么把伊达变回来了
I think I know how to get Eda back.
你愿意帮助我吗 痛痛好伙伴
Will yo help me, boo-boo buddy?
我已经不喜欢那个昵称了
I'm kind of over that nickname.
不过好吧
But okay.
快瞧瞧我们这里有什么好东西
Oh, what lovely thing do we have here?
这东西竟然如此闪亮
It's just so dang shiny.
噢 天呐 噢 乖乖
Oh, my. Oh, dear.
对不起 伊达 但这是为了你好
I'm sorry, Eda. But it's for your own good.
发 发生了什么
W-What happened?
噢 我的头好疼
Oh, I have the worst headache.
我嘴里的味道像是被车碾死的动物
And my mouth tastes like roadkill.
我只想
I'm just gonna...
在这里躺一会儿
lie here for a minute.
我刚才还在找这个呢
Hmm? I was looking for that.
其实吧 我们在你的壁橱里找到了另一瓶
Actually, we found an extra one in your closet.
大王 大王
King? King!
你偷了我的魔药
You stole my elixir?
我要把你全身的每一根骨头都 -嘘
I ought to break every bone in your... -Shh!
看那里
Over there.
她是怎么做到的
How is she doing that?
不知道 但这都是她自己完成的
I don't know, but she did it all on her own.
我 刚才好像把一堆事情都搞砸了
Hey, I, uh, kind of messed a bunch of things up back there.
我只想说 非常对不起
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
你觉得对不起就对了
Well, you better be.
我有一长串最脏最累最恶心的家务活
I got a long list of disgusting chores
等着你去做呢
with your name on it.
但这也不都是你们的错
But it's not entirely your fault.
我之前也对你们俩有所隐瞒
I haven't been completely honest with you guys.
我年轻的时候中了一条诅咒
When I was younger, I was cursed.
我也不知道具体是怎么回事
I don't know exactly how it happened,
我只知道如果我不喝魔药 就会变成那样
all I know is that if I don't take my elixir, well,
所以大家才会叫我猫头鹰魔女
that's why people call me the Owl Lady.
没有人喜欢身上带着诅咒 但是如果你采取正确的措施
No one likes having a curse, but if you take the right steps,
它是可以控制的
it's manageable.
那你现在还好吗
Whoa. So are you okay?
用不着你们操心
There's nothing for you to worry about.
一切尽在掌握
It's all under control,
只要没有人偷我的魔药 大王 那我就没事
and as long as no one steals my elixir... King... then I'm fine.
不过 看看这景象
But, hey, look at this.
一个会使用魔法的人类 你可真棒 孩子
A human doing magic. Good on you, kid.
全靠一位优秀的老师的鼓励
I had some encouragement from a great teacher.
你太客气了
Oh, you.
有人在吗 喂喂
Is anyone there? Hello?
咕咕 我倒在地上了
Hoot? I'm on the floor.
好冷啊
It's cold!
那个声音 那个可怕的声音
That voice. That horrific voice!
把他交给我们就好 你在床上休息吧
We'll take care of him. You stay in bed.
好了 滑腻腻的小家伙 我们现在就放你走
Come on, you goopy fella. We'll set you free now.
哎哟 我感觉我的尾巴已经被消化掉了
Ow, ow, ow. I think my tail was digested.
不是吧 又是这段记忆
No, not this memory again.
你 就是你给我施下的诅咒 对吗
You! You're the one who cursed me, aren't you?
你是谁
Who are you?
欢迎来到痛痛好伙伴俱乐部 鹰鹰
Welcome to the boo-boo buddy club, Hooty.
我终于成为某个组织的成员了
Finally I get to be a part of something.
她的胃里还长着牙齿
And then she had teeth in her stomach.
胃里长牙 你能相信吗
Teeth in her stomach! Can you believe that?
好耶 把这段加到我的恶魔图鉴上一定很棒
Oh, yeah. This will make a great addition to my demon book.
那本书里有好多有趣的内容啊 比如这个
That book is filled with so many interesting things. Like this.
原来我是炽热群岛上最强大的恶魔之一 是吗
I'm one of the strongest demons on the Boiling Isles, huh?
对了 我要把那段改掉
Yeah, I'm gonna have to edit that.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表