剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
仔细看 露丝
Watch closely, Luz.
在炽热群岛 "手中魔法牌"是最狡猾的把戏
"Hexes Hold'em" is the most tricky game on the Boiling Isles.
每个真正的女巫都知道怎么操作
Any proper witch knows how to play.
天哪 纸牌
Oh, boy. Cards.
老年人都喜欢玩的纸质长方形
The paper rectangles that old people think are fun.
现在 当形势看起来对你不利时
Now, when it looks like the deck is stacked against you,
这就是你出万能牌的时候了
that's when you break out the wild card.
赢家 伊达
哇哦 我赢了
Whoo! I win.
糊你的可爱猫头鹰脸一脸
In your adorable owl face.
我喜欢胜利的感觉 这感觉 毛茸茸的
I love the feeling of victory. It feels... fluffy?
呃 伊达 你又开始了
Uh, Eda. It's happening again.
什么又开始了
What's happening again?
你的诅咒又生效了
Your curse is returning.
猫头鹰魔法社 第一季第六集
The Owl House S01E06 Hottys Moving Hassel
鹰鹰的移♥动♥城♥堡♥
天哪 太糟糕了
Oh, boy. This is terrible.
我没有魔药了
I'm out of elixir.
上次没有魔药的时候你变成了这样
Uh, last time this happened you turned into this thing.
我知道我应该抗拒的 但那风貌看起来很威猛
I know I should be repulsed but that look is fierce.
伊达 -你说得对 你说得对
Eda. - You're right. You're right.
我们得去集市 -集市
We need to head to the market. - Market!
我要偷走一切能偷走的定西
I'm gonna steal everythingthat's not nailed down.
在我们走之前 有没有人想再打一局手上魔法牌呢
Before we go would anyone like to play one more hand of Hexes Hold'em?
嘿 我的魔法牌呢
Hey, where are my cards?
抓着这些飞在前面 她会跟上我们的
Take these and fly ahead. She'll have to follow us.
猫头鹰 你这个输不起的
Owl bird, you sore loser.
把魔法牌还给我
Give me back my cards.
开门 莫顿
Hey, open up, Morton.
呃 请 请稍等
Uh, just... Just a minute.
还有比在恶魔王国里观察一切更好的事情吗
Is there anything better than people-watching in the Demon Realm?
等等 等等我
Wait, wait!
啊 可恶
Aw, dang it.
小短腿的悲哀
The curse of tiny legs.
我能理解这种痛苦
I know the pain.
哇哦 那个游♥行♥看起来可不太妙
Whoa! That is one ominous parade.
那可不是游♥行♥ 那些人是恶魔猎人
That's no parade. Those are demon hunters.
这些危险的恶魔猎人抓捕和售卖♥♥那些最强大的恶魔
Dangerous nomads who capture and sell the most powerful beasts.
我就要被抓起来了
Which I'm about to become
如果你还不开门的话 莫顿
if you don't open up, Morton.
对不起 伊达
Sorry, Eda.
我整晚都在品鉴魔药
I was up all night poison tasting,
不知为什么我感觉不舒服
and for some reason I don't feel great.
我的魔药都喝完了 伙计
I'm all outta my juice, pal.
天哪 让我看看我能做些什么
Oh, gee. Let me see what I can do.
薇落和古斯
Willow and Gus.
嘿 朋友们
Heya, friends.
等等 怎么了 谁惹了我的小伙伴们
Wait. What's wrong? Who hurt my babies?
他们
Them.
阿米蒂要举办月光魔法夜
Amity is having a moonlight conjuring
邀请了除了我以外的所有人
and invited everyone but me.
她还在迹时上发文
And she keeps posting about it on her Penstagram account.
"今晚魔法之夜 呆瓜不得参加"
"It's conjuring night. No dorks allowed"?
这是什么混♥蛋♥话
What a jerk!
什么是月光魔法夜
What's a moonlight conjuring?
你在别人家里过夜
You spend the night at someone's house,
一起讲故事 玩游戏
telling stories, playing games.
就像是睡衣派对 我们那也有这种
Like a slumber party? We have those.
然后你可以借助月光的魔力给生活带来一些改变
Then you bring something to life with moon magic.
就像是一个古怪版的睡衣派对
Like a weird slumber party.
我和古斯从来没有参加过这样的派对
Gus and I have never been to one.
至少需要三个人参加并且
You need at least three people and...
我就是第三个人啊 我是说 我们就是三个人啊
I'm three people. I mean, we are three people.
并且我们比她们强多了
And we're way better than them.
真抱歉你没有受到魔法夜的邀请啊 薇洛
Sorry you couldn't get an invite to the conjuring, Willow.
只有真正的女巫才能参加
Only real witches allowed.
别管她了
Ugh. Leave her alone.
没有天赋又不是她的错
It's not her fault she was born without talent.
不要浪费你的时间为她们而烦恼
Don't waste your time getting thorny over them.
因为我们要举办自己的月光魔法夜
'Cause we are gonna have our own moonlight conjuring.
你说真的吗 这是我的愿望清单
Are you serious? And this is on my bucket list.
见到真正的人类的愿望已经达成了
After owning a real human bucket.
这个愿望真奇怪 但是我很欣赏你的热情
That's a really weird thing to want but I appreciate your enthusiasm.
我去告诉伊达
I'll go tell Eda.
我有一个坏消息和一个好消息
I've got bad news and good news.
坏消息是 我的库存没了 下周才来送货
Bad news is, I'm all out till next week.
好消息是 羽毛很适合你
Good news is, feathers are a good look for you.
莫顿
Morton!
哎呦 小伊
Well, gee, E.
你为什么等到现在才来
Why did you wait to re-up till now?
我一直都很忙
I've been very busy.
是啊 忙着玩手中魔法牌
Yeah, busy playing Hexes Hold'em.
她对这个游戏上瘾了
She's obsessed with it.
我没有上瘾
I am not obsessed.
你现在都在玩
You're playing it right now.
我赢了吗
Am I winning?
这个建议我不会给别人提
You know, I wouldn't suggest this to just anybody,
但如果你急需魔药的话 你可以在深夜去试试运气
but if you need your elixir, you could try your luck later this evening.
去夜市找找吗
In the night market?
有个叫格林姆·阿梅的会在深夜会摆摊
There's a guy with a stand. Goes by Grimm Hammer.
如果说有谁还有你需要的魔药 那就是他了
If anyone has what ya need, it's him.
伊达 我和古斯还有薇洛今晚要举办月光魔法夜
Eda, Gus and Willow and I are gonna do a moonlight conjuring
回击阿米蒂 所以 我们能不能
and stick it to Amity's. So, can we...
今晚不行 我得出门
Not tonight. I'm going out.
我想让你照看♥房♥♥子
I need you to watch the house.
里面可有很多珍贵的宝贝
I have many precious objects in there.
比如我 喔哦
Like me. Whoa!
你跟我一起去
You're coming with me.
我需要多一双眼睛来帮我注意小偷
I need an extra pair of eyes looking out for pickpockets.
还有多一双手 以便我想当小偷
And an extra pair of hands in case I wanna pickpocket.
小偷
Pickpocket!
或许他们能到屋子里来 然后
Then maybe they can come to the house and...
不可以 而且魔法夜很愚蠢
No! Besides conjurings are dumb.
手牵着手坐着围成一个圆圈 噗
Sitting in a circle holding hands. Pfft.
就像是婴儿的魔法
It's like magic for babies.
但是
But...
露丝 伊达说什么了
Luz. What did Eda say?
所以 伙计们
So, guys...
快看
Oh, look.
月亮升起来了
The moon is rising into place.
月光的力量一年只集结一次
And the celestial powers only align once a year.
我真不敢相信我终于有足够的朋友一起过月光魔法夜了
Oh, I can't believe I finally have enough friends for a moonlight conjuring.
谢谢你 露丝
Thank you, Luz.
伊达是不是答应了
Did Eda say it was okay?
是的 她答应了 我们可以在猫头鹰魔法社过月光魔法夜
Um, yes. She said yes. We can do it at The Owl House.
只要我们不弄乱也不碰任何东西
As long as we don't make a mess or touch anything
也别提我们这么做了
and never bring up that we did it.
你最好了 太棒了
Oh, you're the best. Yes!
我们要过魔法夜啦
We're gonna do a conjuring
我们要过魔法夜啦
We're gonna do a conjuring.
魔法夜 魔法夜
Conjuring, conjuring.
露丝
Luz.
我不在的时候你就是主人了
You're in charge while I'm out.
别让鹰鹰惹麻烦
Make sure Hooty doesn't get into any trouble.
呼 呼 我不需要保姆
Hoot! Hoot! I don't need a babysitter.
我是个成熟的房♥子
I'm a big boy house.
你完全可以信任我 我永远都不会辜负你来之不易的信任
You can count on me. I'd never betray your hard-earned trust.
你表现的很可疑啊
You're acting suspicious.
你就在做那个躲在你帽衫里的动作了
You're doing that thing where you hide in your hoody.
喵喵 我没有
[muffled] Meow. I'm not.
呃 大王呢
Uh... Oh, where's King?
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表