剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
Have you been here all these weeks?
这是把武器吗 - 我能解释
And is that a weapon? - I can explain.
女儿 你一直都在骗我么
Mija, have you been lying to me?
小家伙 怎么了 - 没什么 让我一个人静静
What's going on, little dude? - Nothing. Leave me be.
问题是 你坐在了我的聊天区
Thing is, you're sitting in my personal chitchat zone,
所以你必须跟我聊聊
which means you gotta talk.
要是规则是这样的话 那 为什么
Well, if that's the rule... Oh, how can this be?
我为什么会怯场 我 恶魔之王
I get stage fright. Me! The King of Demons.
有时候你就得
Well, sometimes you just have to...
我知道我知道 想象所有人都穿着内衣
I know. I know. Imagine everyone in their underwear.
噫 恶心 你做这个干什么
Gross! Why would you do that?
不知道 我一直这么做 我是个奇葩
I don't know. I always do that. I am a little weirdo.
不是这个 大王 有时候你就得
No, King, sometimes you
直面你的恐惧
just have to face your fear
就像露丝现在在做的
like Luz is doing right now.
我不行 我不能直面我的恐惧
I can't do it. I can't face my fear!
你跑什么 露丝
Why are you running, Luz?
格罗姆跑出来了
Grom has escaped.
它跑出来了 不 格罗姆跑出来了
He escaped. Oh, no. Grom escaped.
大王 你的机会来了
King, now's your chance.
拿来
Gimme!
恶魔之王 你可以的
King of Demons, you got this.
大伙儿 看上去我们的好戏才刚开始
Well, folks, looks like our show literally just took off.
不是吗 - 你得迎合观众
Eh? - You gotta pander.
呃 就好像你们的体育比赛里
Uh, took off just like your local sports team would take off
球队要进球的时候一样
when they're about to make a goal.
太棒了 体育
Whoo-hoo! Yeah! Sports team.
我爱死我们的队伍了 太好了
Sports team! I love our team! Oh, yeah!
这就对了 下面
That's right! So, uh...
我们跟上去看看究竟会发生什么吧
So let's follow them and see what happens next.
好啊
Yeah!
我再也不想当格罗姆女王了
I don't wanna be Grom Queen anymore.
我放弃王座
I give up the throne!
你为什么不面对我 露丝
Why can't you face me, Luz?
你为什么不敢面对你的母亲
Why can't you face your own mother?
你又不是我真正的母亲
You're not really my mom.
亲爱的 你怎么能这么说
How could you say that, cariño.
你让我伤透心了
You're breaking my heart!
麻辣球
Spicy toss!
放开我的人类 你这个丑的连怪物都嫌弃的家伙
Hands off my human, you misshapen excuse for a monster.
伊达 你说得对 我没准备好
Eda, you were right. I'm not ready.
没事 我来搞定
That's okay. I got this one.
啥
What?
离她远点
Stay away from her.
对不起 露丝
I'm sorry, Luz.
我应该自己迎战的
I should've fought my own battle.
我
I...
阿米蒂 不 你的恐惧
Amity! No! Your fear!
那是谁
Who is that?
你害怕被拒绝
You were afraid of getting rejected.
阿米蒂 没什么 我来做你的格罗姆舞伴怎样
Amity, it's okay. What if I went to Grom with you instead?
真的吗 -朋友就该这样嘛
Really? - That's what friends do.
要是这样的话 我能跟你跳支舞吗
Well then, if that's settled, may I have this dance?
那 你最开始想约的是谁啊
So, who did you wanna ask out?
这 这不重要
Oh, it's... it's not important.
露丝 你愿意跟我一起参加格罗姆舞会吗 -阿米蒂
这就是了 大伙们
And there you have it, folks.
今年格罗姆舞会的完美结局
A happy ending for this year's Grom.
让我们为女王们 露丝和阿米蒂喝彩吧
Let's give a big hand to our Grom Queens Luz and Amity.
你们做到了 太棒了
You did it! You're amazing!
好呀
Yes!
伙计 你做到了 - 我当然做到了
You did it, buddy. - Of course I did it.
我可是恶魔之王
I'm the King of Demons,
我从来不怯场
and I've never had stage fright
不可能
in my life.
你们做到了
You did it!
他们爱我
They love me!
当心这个人类 你干得漂亮极了孩子
Whoo! Watch out for this human. Oh, you did good, kid.
谢谢 不过我得去睡觉了
Thanks, but I'm gonna go to bed.
现在我既是大王又是女王了 两边都是最棒的
Now I am king and queen. Best of both things.
到头来 我还是没法面对妈妈 也许我就是脆弱
In the end, I couldn't actually face my mom. Maybe I am fragile.
你今天过得怎么样 爱你的妈妈
我想你了 女儿
我也想你 妈妈
说实在的 今天遇到了不少困难
I won't lie. Today was kinda hard.
而且 我有时候也觉得自己不属于这里
And I don't always feel like I'm supposed to be here.
但是每当事情变得困难起来 我的朋友们都会帮助我
But when things got tough, my friends helped me out.
我觉得你也会喜欢上他们的
I think you'd like them.
我也想你 妈妈
Te extraño también, mami.
总有一天我会把发生的事情都讲给你
One day I'll tell you all about this.
我都等不及了 以及 真高兴能收到你的来信
来信 这样称呼短♥信♥挺可爱的
Aw. That's a cute way of saying "text."
嘿 妈咪 我在夏令营过的不错 我们今天学了什么是贷款 等不及回家见你啦 让我们做更多有趣的亲子活动到永远吧 爱你的女儿 -露丝
格罗姆舞会回忆
海克赛德学校
这个夜晚可太棒了
Wow! What a night.
现在 有人能把我放下去吗
Now can someone let me down?
有人吗
Anyone?
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表