剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
Coming. Nooo!
你们玩的过头了
Whoa! You've made reading far too fun.
现在都给我出去
Now, stay out.
阿米蒂对我更生气了
Amity's even madder at me now.
我还以为她不可能更生气了呢
I didn't think that was possible.
不 咪♥咪♥生气的时候是这样的
No, when Mittens gets mad, she looks like this.
哇 差点憋昏过去了
"Whoa, I almost passed out."
你挺有意思的 人类
You're pretty fun, human.
听着 我们晚上还要回来
So, hey, we're coming back tonight.
有本书我们忘了康康
There's a certain book we forgot to check out.
还有 传言说
And bonus, rumor has it
悲鸣流星雨可以
the Wailing star's supposed to
激发一些罕见的魔法事件哦
unlock some rare magical event.
你来吗 朋友
You in, friend?
当然
Sure.
那说好了 午夜见
Great. Meet back here at midnight.
再见咯 露丝
See you, Luz. Bye.
这太好了
This is great.
先跟阿米蒂的家人做朋友
First I befriend the siblings
我就能跟阿米蒂做朋友了
then I befriend the Amity.
呼 差点憋昏过去
Phew! Almost passed out.
都好几个小时了 这家伙就不能别叫了吗
It's been hours. How can it keep screaming?
我也不喜欢啊 小矮子
Oh. I hate it too, pip-squeak.
但是想想报酬吧
But think about the money.
这样的折磨给再多也补偿不了啊
No amount of snails is worth this torture.
快让它停下来
Make it stop.
不敢相信我真的要这么做了
I can't believe I'm about to do this.
摇摇 摇摇 慈爱的动作
Rock, rock. Maternal gesture.
我刚度过了最棒的一天
I just had the best day.
酷小子们喜欢我
Cool teens like me.
我就好像图书馆里的书
Call me a library book
人人都愿意来找我
'cause they were checking me out.
噢 伊达 你看上去真像个母亲
Aw, Eda, you look so motherly.
再说一遍我就把你舌头割了
Say that again and I steal your tongue.
噢 在可爱的宝宝面前你怎么能这样说话呢
Aw. How can you say that around this cute little baby?
哇
Whoa!
带小孩子看上去确实挺有意义的
Parenting sure looks rewarding.
人生一课上的愉快
E-Enjoy your life lessons.
再见
Bye.
额 为了报酬吗 - 为了报酬
Uh, for, for the money? -For the money.
得表现得酷一点
Gotta be cool.
这样酷吗 不 这样酷
Cool? No. Cool.
继续继续
Keep going. Huh?
看你这样挺好玩的
This is fun to watch.
准备好就这样
You're ready to bring this whole,
带着你那什么动作进去了吗
uh, whatever you doing, inside?
嗯嗯嗯嗯
Mm-hmm-mm-hmm.
上面写着闲人免进 但我对规矩这东西过敏
It says no trespassing but I'm allergic to the rules.
还有奶制品 - 哇噢 行吧
And dairy. -Wow, okay.
就这么揭穿我吧
Just expose me.
哇
Wow!
来吧
Come on.
站在一间昏暗的大厅里
Standing in a dimly lit lobby.
你们还真会玩啊
You guys know how to party.
就在那 悲鸣流星
There. The Wailing star!
酷噢
Wow.
额 什么都没发生啊
Hmm. Nothing happened.
等等
Wait.
这些书看起来都闪闪发光的
The books are all glowy.
哇 悲鸣流星把书里的东西都变成现实了
Wow. The Wailing star magicked the books to life.
什么都没发生啊
Nothing happened.
什么东西能让小孩安静下来
What silences children?
要不咱发明一家适合六到十一岁小孩的网络电台吧
What if we invent a TV network for ages six to 11?
这点子简直是疯了 只有一个办法了
That's insane. Aah, there's only one way out of this.
切苹果 讲故事
Apple slices and story time.
来吧小崽子们 就这么办吧
All right, brats. Let's do this.
呃 当家长真是难受
Ugh. Being parental is making me sick.
欧塔本在他缝的书中孤独度日
"Otabin spend his days alone amongst the many books he'd sewn.
一针一线
With needle and thread..."
每一页修补
"...the pages he mend.
他渴求一位朋友共度
But all the while he longed for a friend."
要做朋友吗
Friend?
露丝 看这个
Luz, check this out.
看看我们找到了什么
Look what we discovered.
哇 可爱的小鸭子
Aw. Cute little quackster.
现在他超级可爱了
Now he's extra cute.
该你了露丝
Your turn, Luz.
我不确定 - 来嘛
I don't know. -Come on.
乐趣可不能能停
Don't stop the fun.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我来帮你
Let me help.
我不想看
I don't wanna see it.
随你便 我们来这可不是只是为了涂鸦的
Whatever. We didn't come here just to doodle.
来吧
Come on.
哇
Oh, wow.
炽热群岛爱情故事 太逊了
Boiling Isles romance. That's totally lame.
我是说 除非你们感兴趣
I mean, unless you guys are into it?
我想我对这本感兴趣
I think I'm into this one.
这可真是本好书
That's a good book.
你们的俱乐部跟我的秘密基地一样啊
Your clubhouse is like my ultimate secret hideaway.
我们才不在图书馆里晃悠呢
We don't hang out in the library.
啊 老师 我爱上这本字典了
"Uh, teacher, I'm in love with a dictionary."
我在学习书呆的艺术
I'm studying the dork arts.
这只是阿米蒂的藏身处罢了
This is Amity's secret hideaway.
咪♥咪♥有点太自以为是了
Mittens has gotten too full of herself.
我们翘课的时候她老是告发我们
She keeps tattling on us when we cut class.
她该学着点不这么坏人好事了
She needs to learn not to mess with people like that.
所以我们就来找她的日记
So, we're going to find her diary.
然后把她写东西发给学校的每一个人看
And then post the pages all around school for everyone to see.
什么 你们不觉得这样有点过分吗
What? Isn't that taking it a bit too far?
不不不 想想 我们是她的家人啊
No. See, we're her family.
这就叫做严厉的爱 她该学着放聪明一点了
It's tough love. She needs to learn to lighten up.
是嘛 可是我没看见什么日记啊
Hmm. Well, I... I don't see any diaries in here.
哪里 没有啊 我们走吧
Nope, nothing. Let's just leave.
等一下 那些是
Wait, are those...
善良的女巫阿祖拉一到四
Good Witch Azura books one through four!
这种东西炽热群岛也搞得到吗
You get these on the Boiling Isles?
这可太神圣了
So majestic.
这个封面是手绘的吗
Is this cover hand-drawn?
我又看见那个人类女孩了
I saw that human girl again.
日记
The diary.
我可能反应过度了
I may have overreacted.
我并不想表现得太粗鲁 但是我也不能示弱啊
I don't wanna come off as cruel. I just can't show weakness.
不
No.
你拿着的是什么呢 露丝
What've you got there, Luz?
啊 没什么
Oh. N-Nothing.
只是《善良的女巫阿祖拉5》 她走哥特风了
Just a Good Witch Azura 5 where she goes through her Goth phase.
别 等等
Huh? No, wait.
这不公平
It's not fair.
只有我知道艾德和艾米并非完美
I'm the only one who knows Ed and Em aren't perfect.
为什么他们总能逍遥法外
Why do they keep getting away with things?
就是这本了
This is it.
露丝 你刚才是不想让我们看到这本日记吗
Luz, were you hiding this from us?
你知道她是怎么对待他人的 尤其是对你
You see how she treats people. And how she treats you.
我知道阿米蒂可能有点冷淡 但没人该承受这些
I know Amity can be kind of cold but no one deserves this.
这些心情是她的秘密 我们把它放回去吧
These are private thoughts. Let's put it back.
她需要这个
She needs this.
这是为她自己着想
It's for her own good.
我想有个归宿
I wish I had somewhere to go.
这个人类为什么不能离我远点
Why won't the human leave me alone?
又把老师喊成妈妈了
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表