剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
风景宜人 又有魔法氛围
Gorgeous views, magic in the air.
最重要的是 只有咱们俩
And best of all, we're completely alone.
当心
‐ ‐Watch out!
抱歉啦 那边的朋友
Sorry, whoever's over there!
忘了教咒语这茬儿 直接让我消失吧
Forget teaching me a spell. Just make me disappear.
嗯 也行 但我只有六成的把握让你重现
Well, okay, but I've got a 60/40 record of making you reappear.
哦 你是说 算了哈
Oh! You meant‐‐ Ah, never mind.
嘿 露丝 -露丝
‐Hey, Luz! ‐Luz!
嗨 是我们呀 -好吧 勇敢面对吧
Hey, it's us. -Okay, let's do this.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys!
他们是谁 -收着点儿
Who are they? -Be cool.
他们要是知道我还没学会两个咒语
If they know I haven't mastered two spells
就会认为我该去宝宝班了
they'll think I belong in the baby class.
宝宝班怎么了呀
What's that about the baby class?
宝宝班不过是给宝宝上的嘛
Only that it's for babies
露丝显然不是小宝宝了
and Luz here clearly isn't a baby.
圆得好吧
Nailed it.
阿米蒂
Amity!
你 你在这儿干嘛呢
Wha‐‐ What are you doing here?
我是来训练的
I'm here to train.
我想在考试中打破艾德里克和艾米拉的最高分
I'm trying to beat Ed and Em's highest score on the exam.
啊 咪♥咪♥ 那是不可能的
Aw, Mittens. That's impossible.
她还得用训练魔杖来学习新咒语呢
She still needs to use a training wand to learn new spells.
你在学啥 什么强大的魔法吗
So what are you working on? Something powerful?
对呀 超强的咒语
Yep. Powerful spells.
我学的这个可厉害啦
I'm working on one that's sooo crazy.
伊达是个很了不起的老师
Eda's a pretty incredible teacher.
露丝 我现在来教你
Luz, I shall now teach you
如何识别不同类型的雪
how to identify different types of snow.
用品尝的方法
By taste!
来啊 吃点雪吧
Well, go on. Eat the snow.
这是某种特殊的魔法吗
Is this some kind of special magic?
我觉得猫头鹰魔女不会想
I don't think the Owl Lady wants
给我们展示她强大的魔法
to show us any of her powerful spells.
哦 冻到头了 冻到头了
Ooh. Brain freeze. Brain freeze.
再见啦 人类
See you around, human.
祝你 呃 训练顺利
Good luck with your, uh, training.
伊达 能请你严肃对待这件事吗
Eda! Can you please take this seriously?
你才要严肃对待我
You need to take me seriously.
没有我的指导 你自己尝个雪试试
Go taste snow without my guidance.
能有长进才怪
See where it gets you.
哦 别担心啦孩子
Oh. Don't worry kid.
如果你听我的指导 很快就能那样施咒了
If you listen to me, soon you'll be doing stuff like that.
而且还不需要什么劣质训练魔杖
And it won't be with some wack training wand.
都是真才实学
It'll be the real deal.
但你得相信我 好吗
But you have to trust me, okay?
好的 我相信你
Okay. I trust you.
我们已经搞定雪了
We've covered snow.
所以 现在来闻闻苔藓吧
So, now it's on to smelling moss.
秘诀是 你要把苔藓深入鼻孔
Now the trick is, you really gotta get it up in there.
真是荒唐 本王曾带兵陷阵
This is ludicrous. I once led armies.
本王可以带领超强的新兵训练营
I can lead a dang boot camp.
可我偏偏是个光杆司令
But I have no recruits.
或许不是呢 -没错
‐Or do I? ‐ Yep!
你忠实的伙伴鹰鹰 前来报到
It's your faithful pal Hooty, reporting for duty.
清晨上岗 全天待命
Up at dawn, taking orders all day long.
不要 你殷勤过头了
Ugh, no. You are too desperate.
点名 新来的 阿洛伊修斯龟 奇普 壮鲍勃 弗兰索瓦
Roll call. New guy, Aloysius Turtle, Chip, Beefy Bob, Francois‐‐
哦 你已经很完美了
Oh, you're perfect already.
至于其他人 本王只说一次 所以听好了
As for the rest of you, I'm only saying this once, so listen up!
唉 他们不会吓到战栗真是没劲
Huh. It's no fun if they don't tremble.
嗯 好吧 我有主意了
Huh, okay. All right. Yep, an idea is happening.
好啦
Okay.
我已经识别了三种石头的不同气味
I've identified the smells of three different rocks,
把所有树枝从大到小分类好
sorted all the twigs from big to small.
还找到了你的手套 以及你的手
And found your glove. And your hand.
啊 我还纳闷那东西去哪儿了呢
Ah. I was wondering where that thing went.
那么 现在做什么
So, what now?
嘿
Hey.
我知道我的教学看起来有点奇怪
I know my lessons seem weird,
但这就是野魔法的真谛
but this is what wild magic is all about.
与大自然建立联♥系♥
Making a connection with nature.
最早的女巫们深有领悟
The earliest witches understood that.
人类女巫也要明白这一点
Human witches need to understand it too.
你想学第二个咒语吗
You wanna learn a second spell?
别无所求
With all my heart.
那你得向这座岛学习
Then you have to learn from the island.
现在看一看
Now, look.
思考一下这座岛
And think about what the island
想要告诉你什么
is trying to tell you.
好吧 露丝 看好了
All right, Luz. Look.
全神贯注地看个仔细
Look with everything you've got.
专注
Focus.
专注 专注个啥
Focus? On what?
专注于怎么沦落到宝宝班吗
On how you'll be stuck in the baby class.
不 别这么想
No, don't think like that.
面对现实吧 跟着伊达 你再也学不到
Face it. You'll never get a second spell
第二个咒语了
following Eda's lessons.
给我闭手
Silence hands!
阿米蒂 晚餐准备好了
Amity! Dinner's ready!
我抓住了一只蝙蝠
I caught a bat!
艾德里克 别吃那玩意
Edric, don't eat that!
如果我想和阿米蒂同班
If I wanna be in the same class as Amity,
我得像她那样学习魔法
I'm gonna need to learn magic like Amity.
这招妙极了 露丝
Great work, Luz.
嘘 我不需要你的认可
Shh! I don't need your validation.
军训 烹饪
Military discipline, cooking.
我真是个全年无休的恶魔呢
I truly am a demon for all seasons.
来点儿伊达的秘密调料
Just a dash of Eda's secret sauce
我就是生命的创造者了
and I'm the creator of life.
太好了 太好了 本王忠诚的新兵们
Yes, yes, yes! My loyal recruits.
欢迎来到新兵训练营 你们正需要这个
Welcome to boot camp. You sure need it.
瞧瞧你们 衣衫褴褛 卑微可怜 饱受摧残
Look at you: raggedy, pathetic, chewed on.
充当眼睛的纽扣都要掉了 真可悲
You got a button hanging off of your eye. Pathetic!
但本王会把你们这些小喽啰
But I will mold you worms
改造得好那么一丁点儿
into slightly better kinds of worms.
第一项任务 给本王拿零食来
Your first mission: give me snacks.
你们的长官饿了 快去
Your commander is hungry, so pick it up!
嘿 傻帽列兵 零食在那边
Hey, Private Dingdong. Snacks are that way.
你最好机灵一点 新来的
You better shape up, recruit.
你现在可是在本王的新兵训练营
You're in my boot camp now.
艾德 把蝙蝠给我
Ed, give me the bat.
不 如果我们不打算吃它 我想把它当宠物
No! If we're not gonna eat it, I wanna keep it as a pet.
快回来 它会咬你的
Get back here before that thing bites you.
哈 阿米蒂的绘画水平有提高嘛
Huh. Her cross‐hatching has improved.
哦耶 哦耶
Oh, man. Oh, man.
太棒了
Yes!
我施了魔法 我成功了 什么符纸都不用画
I did magic! I did magic! Without drawing anything.
没有比这更酷的啦
This thing is the coolest.
站那儿别动
Hold it right there.
你拿魔杖干什么
What are you doing with that?
我在施魔法
I'm doing magic.
你又要让我做什么
What would you have me do?
再去吃雪球 舔石头
Eat more snow? Lick a rock?
好吧 也许我的教学方法很独特
Okay, so maybe my methods are unique,
但你的魔法也一样
but so is your magic.
和这座岛建立联♥系♥能帮到你
Connecting to the island can help you.
那根魔杖可不能
That wand can't.
它已经帮到我了
Well, it's already helped me.
你看看我能做什么
Just watch what I can do.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表