剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
You are the future of the Isles.
我的工作就是向你们讲述炽热群岛的历史
My job is to teach you its past.
哦 哇
Ooh. Whoa!
今天的炽热群岛是个和平与繁荣的地方
Today the Isles are a place of peace and prosperity.
但情况并非总是如此
But that wasn't always the case.
直到五十年前 巫师与恶魔还在使用野魔法
Up until 50 years ago, witches and demons practiced wild magic
那就是我们所说的野蛮时代
during what we called the Savage Ages.
巫师们有机会接触歪理邪说
Witches had access to corrupt knowledge
而这让泰坦蒙羞
and that dishonored the titan.
直到我们伟大的皇帝登基 才有所改观
That was until our great emperor ascended to the throne
他还教授巫师们如何合理运用魔法
and taught witches how to use magic properly.
我们下一站是皇帝私人收藏的圣物
Our next stop is the emperor's personal collection of relics.
哦 露丝 你一定喜欢 那里有 哈
Oh, Luz, you'll like this. It's where... Huh?
城♥堡♥通风真不错 我喜欢
Love me a properly ventilated castle.
圣物室 这些圣物彰显了
The Relic Room. These items are reminders
我们伟大的皇帝无可匹敌的力量
of our great emperor's overwhelming power.
有的新奇有趣 有的威力强大
From the curious and mighty.
哦
Ooh.
有的灵巧便捷
To the very handy.
哦 我可以用它
Oh, I could grow
变出好多漂亮的植物
such beautiful things with that.
甚至还有无上珍宝
And even the most valuable.
来吧 孩子们
Come along, children.
咱们跟上 露丝
Let's go, Luz.
在皇家社
Here at the Emperor's Coven,
我们要求成员们要礼数周全
we require members with sophistication,
举止端庄
elegance and grace.
啊
Ah!
同学们 请为莉莉丝·克劳索恩女士让行
Make way for Ms. Lilith Clawthorne, students.
哦 天呐 是皇家社的巫师长
Oh, my gosh. The head of the coven.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
没错 如果我没猜错
Yes, and if I'm not mistaken,
她正要去觐见皇帝
she's on her way to see the emperor himself.
我们祝她好运吧
Let's all wish her luck.
祝您好运 莉莉丝女士
Good luck, Ms. Lilith.
谢谢 同学们
Thank you, students.
祝你们青春期好运了
Good luck with puberty.
这边来 孩子们
This way, children.
唔
Hmm.
臣愿为您效劳 贝洛斯皇帝
I'm at your service, Emperor Belos.
稍等片刻 莉莉丝
Just a moment, Lilith.
啊 好多了
Ah, that's better.
抓捕猫头鹰魔女的事情怎么样了
How's the hunt for the Owl Lady?
我听说你今天早上企图突袭
I heard you attempted a raid this morning.
确有此事 但我们 -没能得手
Yes, but we were... - Unsuccessful?
这一点显而易见
That was obvious enough.
自从你向我许诺
It's been a little over a month
抓来猫头鹰魔女已经一月有余了
since you promised to bring me the Owl Lady.
那她在哪儿呢
Well, where is she?
如果能给我更多时间 我
If I just had more time, I...
我已经听腻了你的借口 莉莉丝
I'm getting bored of your excuses, Lilith.
别担心 我会给你你需要的时间
Don't worry. I'll give you the time you need.
黄昏前把猫头鹰魔女给我带来
Bring the Owl Lady to me by twilight.
她要加入皇室社
She'll join the Emperor's Coven,
作为回报 我会治愈她的小诅咒
and in return I'll heal her little curse.
但如果你失败了
But if you fail...
你将被免去一切职位 逐出我的皇家社
you will be stripped of your rank and banished from my coven.
你知道无社可依的巫师是什么下场 对吧
You do know what happens to coven-less witches, don't you?
我 我明白 我不会失败的
I... I understand. I will not fail.
没错 直觉告诉我露丝会喜欢披风的
Yeah. Something tells me Luz is gonna like having a cape.
披风 我以为你在做蛋糕
Cape? I thought you were making cake.
你以为我这织的是蛋糕吗
You thought I was knitting a cake?
我 呃 不管怎么说 既然没有蛋糕
I, uh... Anyway, if there's no cake,
那我就去搞一个来
then I have to get to work.
瞧瞧咱俩 对这孩子无微不至
Would you look at us two being all generous to that kid.
你知道 她刚到这里的时候
You know, when she first got here,
我以为我们要拿她饱餐一顿
I thought we were gonna eat her.
但现在我也就 偶尔这么想想
But now I only think of that, like, sometimes.
是啊 她改变了这座房♥子的氛围
Yeah, she's changed the feel of this house.
嗯 她一向心地善良 却又急急燥燥的
Well, she always had a good heart but was impatient,
总是一口吃太多 噎得难以下咽
and always bit off more than she could chew.
但尽管如此 我还是觉得她终于长大了
But despite all that, I think she's finally growing up.
别发现我擅自离队了 别发现我
Please don't notice I'm gone. Please don't notice I'm...
我怎么在传送桥上
boarding the bus?
哈
Huh?
哦 伙伴们 我 呃
Oh, guys. I, uh...
你打算偷走治愈帽 对不对
You were planning on taking the Healing Hat, weren't you?
被你们发现了 但你们不明白
You got me. But you don't understand.
伊达身上有个诅咒在榨取她的魔法
Eda has this curse and it's zapping away her magic, and...
露丝 无论如何你都不能偷走这顶帽子
Luz, no matter what, you can't steal this hat.
但是你可以把它借去用啊
But you can borrow it.
喂 你抢我台词
Hey! I wanted to say that.
我们看了你的笔记知道了伊达的诅咒
We learned about Eda's curse from your notes.
让我们来帮你吧
We're totally gonna help you.
谢谢 伙计们 我知道我们该怎么做
Thanks, guys. I know exactly what we gotta do.
是时候来一场大劫掠了
It's time for a heist.
治愈帽 你可是伊达最后的希望了
Healing Hat. Mmm! You're Eda's last hope.
我能感觉到 我感觉到魔法在流动
I-I can feel it. I can feel the magic flowing.
我也是
Me too.
终于 我知道怎么成为最好的自己了
Finally. I'll know how to become my best self.
你一直都是最好的自己
You're always your best self.
哇
Whoa.
我就是想戴上试试
I just wanted to try it out.
现在我们去治好伊达然后再把帽子还回来
Now we can cure Eda and get this hat back
没人会发现的
before anyone knows it's gone.
我会发现
I will know.
我们得走了 马上
We need to go. Now.
退后
Stand back.
莉莉丝 好好想想
Lilith, think.
你可是把一生都献给了皇家社
You've given your entire life to this coven.
你可不能被赶走
You can't lose it.
伊达的弱点是什么
What's Eda's weakness?
她没有牵挂 又没有朋友
She has no attachments, no friends.
好好想想
Think!
快走吧
Come on. Let's go!
哎哟 这不是伊达的宝贝人类吗
Why, if it isn't Eda's human pet.
好极了
How perfect.
在这儿碰到你 看来我运气不错啊
Aren't I lucky to find you here.
闪开 你要是敢动我们 伊达眨眼间就会找上你的
Stay away. If you touch us, Eda will come after you so fast...
求之不得呢
That's the plan.
露丝快跑
Run, Luz!
想清楚 莉莉丝 现在可是二打一
Wrong move, Lilith. It's two against one,
你不可能打得过
and you don't stand a chance against...
这帽子可不是你的
Now, that doesn't belong to you.
还给我
No!
不 我是要拿它治好你妹妹的
No! I needed that to heal your sister.
反正这些老古董也没什么用
Huh. These decrepit relics are useless.
要是你们还想见到你们的朋友
If you wanna see your friend again,
那就把这个带给伊达琳
deliver this to Edalyn.
露丝
Luz!
我的小眼睛看到有什么朝这边过来了
I spy with my little eye something coming this way.
露丝 - 等一下
Luz. - Wait!
等等我
Wait for me!
你不是唯一一个会黑魔法的人
You're not the only one who knows dark magic.
现在 废话少说 把我塞进去吧
Now stop gawking and load me in.
喂 轻点行吗
Ow! Ow! Gentle.
伊达 不好了
Eda, we have some bad news.
快点啊 伊达琳 我需要你的时候你总是迟到
Come on, Edalyn. You would be late when I need you most.
妹妹 看来你收到我的决斗邀请了
Sister, I see that you got my invitation to a Witch's Duel.
她在哪
Where is she?
慢着
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表