剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
Bump was not thrilled.
巴克斯用神谕魔法制♥造♥魔药
Barcus makes potions with oracle magic.
啊
Argh!
把疗愈和野兽饲养混合有那么点儿不合传统
Mixing healing and beast keeping was slightly unconventional.
但帕多是个很棒的助手啊 真是的
But Puddles was a great assistant, dang it!
我们都想学习多门魔法
We all want to be in more than one coven track!
但邦普校长只说我们要专注其一
But Bump just says we need to focus.
听起来邦普校长抓错了工作重点
Sounds like Bump's priorities are out of whack.
我很高兴你加入了我们
I'm glad you're one of us.
你给我们的第一印象很不错
You made a great first impression.
你想在麻烦制♥造♥者之墙留名吗
Would you like to add your name to the troublemaker wall?
哦
Aw!
露丝
Luz?
我们来救你离开那个糟糕的班级
We're here to get you out of that horrible class.
呃 他们可能在找哪个同名的露丝吧
Eh, they're probably looking for some other Luz.
她可能已经溜了
Maybe she already booked it.
她说过她不应沦落至此的
She did say she was better than this place.
哦
Oh.
你觉得你比我们高人一等
You think you're better than us?
不 不 不是那样的
No, no. It's not like that.
我只是觉得我不应该
I just didn't think I deserved‐‐
我是说 我们都不应该
I mean, none of us deserve‐‐
露馅了吧
Jacques!
我早该知道你会瞧不起我们
I should've known you'd look down on us.
和其他人一样
Everyone else does.
你散发着谎言的气场
没事儿 我只是
It's fine, I just...
我以为终于有人能理解我们了
I thought someone finally understood us.
但是 也许你该离开这里了
But... maybe you should just leave.
我明白了
I understand.
天哪 这家伙怎么着都不会醒
Man, this guy can sleep through anything.
我要来检验一下这个理论
I'm gonna test that theory.
别 我们得找到露丝
No. We have to find Luz.
要是这些墙能开口说话
If only these walls could talk...
伙计们 你们好啊 -墙 谢谢你
Hey, guys. - Thank you, walls!
我们想到了一个办法 能让你出去跟邦普校长谈谈
We found a way to get you out to talk to Principal Bump.
我们有专业的伪装 快跳进来
We have an expert disguise! Hop in!
它底下的洞可以让你的小瘦腿钻出来
It's got holes for your gangly teenaged legs.
是啊 这就是我的归宿
Yeah. That's right where I belong.
这样一来 监察员也不会看见你
And this way the inspector won't see you either.
太神奇了
Incredible.
欢迎来到海克赛德 这位监察员 -你好 邦普校长
‐ Welcome to Hexside, Inspector. ‐ Greetings, Principal Bump.
如果一切都井井有条
If everything's in order,
皇家社非常愿意拨给你修缮资金
the Emperor's Coven will be happy to cover your repairs.
太棒了 您这边请
Excellent. Please come this way.
我们让最优秀的一群学生准备了一场表演
We've prepared a show with some of our finest students.
以上就是黏黏兽系的展示
And that concludes the presentation from the abomination track.
不愧是海克赛德的魔法 是吧
That was some real Hexside magic, huh?
是啊 挺 不错的
Yes, this is... good!
让我们看看 你的学生能不能更奋勇的战斗一下
But let's see if your student can put up more of a fight!
好 好 等等 你说什么
Yes, yes. Oh, wait. What?
这是巡视的一部分吗
Is, uh, this part of the inspection?
黏黏兽 出击
Abomination, fight!
格兰德斯高中的魔法已经很美味了
The magic at Glandus High was tasty.
但我希望你们这儿的能更管饱
But I hope yours will be more filling.
阿米蒂 你往后退 她是个冒牌货
Amity, stay back. She's an impostor!
假设系数是10 再进上一个2 解出Y
Assume a coefficient of ten, carry the two, solve for Y.
这就是从窗台上偷馅饼的方法
And that is the way to steal a pie from a windowsill!
而且 你也可以吃垃圾
Also, you can eat trash.
终于能学到一些有用的知识了
Finally! Some skills we can really use.
现在 我的下一堂课
And now, for my next lesson‐‐
不是吧
Seriously?
这还没到第五节课呢
It's not even fifth period yet.
拜托你能小点儿声吗
Excuse me! Could you keep it down?
大王老师正在教育年轻一代呢
Mr. King's trying to mold young minds here!
唉 离退休就剩300年了
Ugh. Only 300 years until retirement.
看来我打扰你们了 所以我要
I can see that I'm interrupting, so I'm just gonna...
别担心 露丝
Don't worry, Luz.
只要我们跟邦普谈谈 一切都会迎刃而解的
Once we talk to Bump, we'll get everything sorted out.
我知道 但如果过程中有人受伤了那这又有何意义呢
I know, but what's the point if people get hurt on the way?
这是个好问题 我也有个问题
That is a fair question. Here's another question.
那是个什么东西
What the heck is that?
还有这么多可爱的食物
More cute morsels!
我们也许很可爱 但我们可不是谁的盘中餐
We may be cute, but we're nobody's morsels!
再加强点儿威力
Time for a power‐up!
我感觉好虚弱啊
I feel so weak.
吃我一招
Eat this!
我带你们去一个安全的地方
I'll get you guys somewhere safe!
好烫啊 好烫啊
It burns! It burns!
伙计们 我需要你们的帮助
Guys! I need your help!
你回来了啊
Oh. You're back.
我很抱歉伤害了你们的感情
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings,
但请听我说
but please listen!
薇洛
Argh! Willow.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
有个可怕的东西在学校里游荡
Something horrible is loose in the school.
别让它发现我们
Don't let it see us!
我觉得那是一个大蛇怪
I think that's a Greater basilisk.
我在一堂课上听说过
I heard about them in a class.
我在圣艾彼得姆的表姐说她见过
My cousin at St. Epiderm said she saw one
但这个物种应该已经灭绝了啊
but those things should be extinct.
它肯定是攻击过其它学校了
It must've attacked the other schools,
现在它来我们学校了 我们得做点儿什么
and now it's come for us. We have to do something.
但是 如果邦普校长再看到我们施放混合魔法
But if Bump catches us mixing magic again‐‐
他会把我们赶出学校的
He'd kick us out of school.
外面的海克赛德人都受伤了
Hexoleos are out there getting hurt
只有我们能救他们了
and we're the only ones who can save them.
我们是麻烦制♥造♥者 对吧
We're troublemakers, right?
所以让我们出去制♥造♥点儿麻烦吧
So let's get out there and make some trouble.
饿啊 还是饿啊
Hungry! Still hungry!
始于毫末 英雄就要崛起了
From humblest of beginnings, a hero will rise.
我受训于一个秘密社团
I've trained with the Secret Society
去探寻混合魔法的力量
to discover the power of mixing magic!
我就是
I am...
大餐
Dinner!
维妮 快动手 快动手
Viney! Do the thing! Do the thing!
好姑娘 帕多 杰博 就现在
Attagirl, Puddles! Jerbo, now!
好嘞
On it!
必须要找援手
Must find help.
看你的了 巴克斯
It's all you, Barcus.
我这是在哪儿
Where am I?
他在干什么 他说的是什么
What's he doing? What'd he say?
他在看你的手相 你的未来并不乐观哦
He's reading your palm, and your future looks bleak.
你们做到了 你们太厉害了 你们
You did it! You were amazing! You guys‐‐
惹了这么多麻烦
Are in so much trouble.
离开你们的教室 释放混合魔法 还有
Leaving your homeroom, mixing magic and‐‐
那是什么秘密基地吗
Is that a secret hideout?
没错
Yeah, it is.
但你想一下 邦普校长
But let's think about this, Principal Bump.
为什么留堂班的学生需要一个秘密基地
Why would kids in the detention track need a secret hideout?
我不关心你们这些坏学生的所作所为
I don't care to know the ins and outs of rascality.
但假如皇族社这次
But if the Emperor's Coven
派来了一位真正的巡视员
can send an actual inspector this time‐‐
好吧 你需要魔法社的资金
Okay. You need coven money.
但如果要以学生的健康作为代价
But if you have to hurt your students to get it,
这又有什么意义呢
what's the point?
他们拯救了海克赛德
They saved Hexside.
应该允许他们学习自己感兴趣的课程
They should be allowed to study what they wish.
但 但是 -你可做点儿好事吧 老东西
‐ B‐but... ‐ Do the right thing, you dingus.
好吧 我有自知之明 知道自己什么时候犯了错误
All right. I'm smart enough to know when I've made a mistake.
你们想进哪几个系
Which tracks would you like to be in?
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表