剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
猫头鹰魔法社 第一季第一集
The Owl House S01E01 A Lying Witch and a Warden
愚蠢的孩子哟
Foolish child!
我一口就能把你整个人都吞掉
I could swallow you whole!
可别小看我 吉尔德蛇
Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake,
因为我是善良的女巫阿祖拉
for I am the good witch azura,
守卫和平的战士
warrior of peace!
吃我一招 混♥蛋♥
Now eat this, sucker!
不要啊 我唯一的弱点就是会死
No! my only weakness-- dying!
这就是结尾
And that's the end.
什么的结尾
The end of what?
我的读书报告的结尾
My book report.
我觉得我完成得很棒
I think I knocked it out of the park.
你的读书报告就是你来这儿的原因
Your book report is why you're in here.
原来备用的蛇在那里啊
Oh. that's where the backup snakes were.
你原本打算拿这个做什么
And what were you going to do with this?
那是要留到第三幕结局用的
That was for the act three closer.
闺女啊 我很欣赏你的创意 但这有点太过火了
Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand.
你还记得之前三次被叫到校长办公室都是因为什么吗
Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?
噢亲爱的匕♥首♥啊 赐予我死亡吧
O happy dagger, give me death!
最后来个符合解剖学的点睛之笔吧
Now for the final anatomically correct touch,
蛛之吐息
spider breath.
你们觉得那招很厉害吗
You think that's an impressive trick?
来瞧瞧这个吧
Take a look at this.
哔哔 咘咘 哔哔
Bleep, bloop, bleep!
虽然我们都很愿意看到你表达自我
We all love that you express yourself,
但如果你不能学会区分幻想与现实
but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality,
你可能就得在这里过暑假了
you may need to spend the summer here.
面对现实
夏令营
用固定思维思考
别担心 妈妈 我不会让你失望的
Don't worry, mom. I won't let you down.
以后我再也不搞怪了
No more weirdness!
刚才这下不算 对吧
That doesn't count, right?
啧啧 哎呀 我的宝贝
Tsk. oh! Oh, my baby!
好了 别担心
Now, don't worry.
夏令营只有三个月
Summer camp is only going to be for three months.
到时候你会忙着结算帐单
You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks
以及学着去 欣赏公共广播电台的节目
and learning to... Appreciate public radio,
时间一眨眼就会过去了
the time will fly by!
但我不喜欢这些东西呀
But I don't like any of that stuff.
我喜欢给动漫加音乐做混剪
I like editing anime clips to music
还有阅读背景故事错综复杂的奇幻小说
and reading fantasy books with convoluted back-stories.
闺女啊 你的幻想世界在拖你的后腿
Mija, your fantasy world is holding you back.
你有朋友吗 我指现实中的朋友
Do you have any friends? Real ones,
不是想象出来的或画出来的
not imagined or drawn
爬行动物也不算
or reptilian?
夏令营是一个结交朋友的好机会
Summer camp is a chance to make some friends,
但你必须得去尝试
but you have to try.
你能去试试么 -能的 妈妈
Can you do that? - Yes, mom.
我要去上班了
Oh. I gotta go to work.
你要坐的巴士待会儿就来了 到了就给我发个短♥信♥
Your bus is coming soon. Text me when you get there.
好好照顾自己 闺女 一路顺风
Cuídate mucho mija. Qué te vaya bien.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, mom.
在哪儿呢 在哪儿呢
Where is it? Where is it?
你个垃圾小偷
Tiny trash thief!
别想萌混过关 你个 嗯
Stop adorably hopping away, you-- huh?
哇 我还以为我的古怪收藏就够多了呢
Whoa. I thought I had a lot of weird stuff.
但这 这也太厉害了吧
But this-- this is impressive.
你终于回来了
Finally, you're back.
让我看看这里面都有些什么
Now let's see what we've got here.
垃圾 垃圾
Garbage, garbage...
垃圾
Garbage.
至于这个嘛
Now, this...
这个可以让我发大财
This will make me rich.
还有这个
And this...
这个拿来引火不错
Oh, this'll make good kindling.
不好意思 这是我的 谢谢你
Excuse me, sorry, it's mine, thank you.
你哪儿也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
不会吧不会吧 到底是什么情况啊
Oh, no, no, no, no! What's going on?
你好啊 小仙子
Oh, hello, little fairy.
你是来告诉我这一切都是一个天马行空的梦的吗
Are you going to tell me this is all a fantastical dream?
把你的皮剥下来给我
Give me your skin!
我在哪儿 我是死了么
Where am I? Did I die?
我下地狱了吗
Am I in the bad place?
别做梦了
You wish.
真对不起 我只是想拿回我的书
I'm so sorry! I just wanted my book!
如果你要吃掉我的皮肤 就干脆点
And you're gonna eat my skin! Just make it quick!
快点动手吧 -吃掉你
Just do it now! - Eat you?
我♥干♥嘛要吃掉一位潜在的客户呢
Why would I eat... A potential customer?
你想不想要这只满是窟窿的人类脚丫呢
Can I offer you a human foot filled with holes?
或者是这块绿色的人类糖果 对了
A bar of green human candy? Oh, oh!
这个能映照出悲伤的黑色影子箱如何
How about this black shadowbox that reflects only sadness?
它的功能可不止这样 来 让我看看
That's not all it can do. Here, let me see it.
人类的糖果
好了
Voilà.
嗯 那是什么
Huh? what's that?
这声音 太诱人了
The sound-- it's so alluring.
我愿意用四十蜗牛换这个尖叫箱
I'll pay 40 snails for the screaming box!
我出一百 -我可以把里面的小人给吃了么
I'll give you a hundred! - Can I eat the tiny person inside?
你刚刚说你叫什么名字来着
What did you say your name was?
我叫露丝 露丝·诺塞达
I'm Luz. Luz noceda.
那好 露丝 刚刚那招很高明
Well, Luz, that was pretty clever...
以一个人类的水平来说
For a human.
听另一个人类这样说有点奇怪哈
That's kind of a weird thing for another human to say.
亲爱的孩子
Oh, dear child,
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
我是猫头鹰魔女伊达
I'm Eda the Owl Lady,
炽热群岛上最强的女巫
the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles.
女巫
A witch?
我是一名受人尊敬 令人畏惧的
I am a respected, feared--
暴露啦
Busted!
快跑 是守卫
Run! It's a guard!
猫头鹰魔女伊达 你因
Eda the Owl Lady, you are wanted
滥用魔法以及其他恶魔轻罪而被通缉了
for misuse of magic and demonic misdemeanors.
哇 女巫罪犯
Whoa! Witch criminal!
我在此命令你跟我到顺从塔去
You are hereby ordered to come with me to the Conformatorium.
你们能不能别再跟着我了 我什么都没做啊
Would you guys quit following me around? I haven't done squat.
你也得一起去
And you're coming too...
因为你犯下了与罪犯结交之罪
...for fraternizing with a criminal.
什 什么 太扯了吧
Wh-what? that's not cool!
行吧行吧 你赢了
Oh, all right, all right, you win.
让我收拾一下我的东西
Just let me get my stuff.
哎呀 可不能忘了这个
Whoops. can't forget this.
跟我来 人类
Follow me, human.
太离谱了
This is crazy.
如果我死在这里 我妈肯定会杀了我
If I die here, my mom's gonna kill me!
哈 我不会让他们伤害你的
Ha! I won't let 'em hurt you.
对我来说 像你这样的人类活着比死了更有价值
A human like you is much more valuable to me alive than dead.
等等 那是什么意
Wait. what's that supposed to--
你逃不掉的 猫头鹰魔女
You won't get away with this, Owl Lady!
好吧 行 你逃掉了
Yeah, all right. You did.
算你侥幸逃脱了
You got away with it.
她侥幸逃脱了 各位
She got away with it, everybody!
像往常一样
Typical.
你现在可以睁开眼睛了 人类
You can open your eyes now, human.
会飞的手杖 疯狂的怪兽 你是个女巫
Flying staffs, crazy monsters, you're a witch--
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是炽热群岛
This is the Boiling Isles.
你们人类口中的一切神话
Every myth you humans have
都是我们这个世界渗透到你们那个世界的产物
is caused by a little of our world leaking into yours.
是狮鹫
A Griffin!
我就知道 -没错
I knew it! -Yep.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表