剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
不过好消息是 好像马上就要结束了
But, hey, it'll probably be over soon.
呼 好了 咱们再试一次
Whew! Okay, let's try this again.
然后 蹬 蹬 蹬
And strut, strut, strut.
高跟鞋露丝的摆摊故事
伊达是怎么穿着它整天跑的
How does Eda wear these all day?
哦不 我穿着高跟鞋闯了什么祸
Oh, no. What have my heels done?
等一下 我是无所不能的女巫
Wait a second. I'm a ding dang witch!
哇 伊达的魔力可真强
Boy, Eda is powerful.
别这样了
Not again!
好 让我再试一次
Okay, let's try this one more time.
我亲手施了魔法
I made magic with my hands!
真是奢侈得没有必要啊
Ooh, so unnecessarily extravagant.
这东西我买♥♥了
I'll take it.
交易达成
Zippo swappo.
卖♥♥给这位识货的主儿
Sold to the savvy shopper.
好 魔力之手
Okay, magic hands,
让我看看还能使出些什么魔法
let's see what else we can magically magic.
瞧一瞧 看一看
Step right up and feast your eyes
这些人类王国中的好东西
on the marvels of the human realm!
这是什么
Oh, what is this?
其它摊子去哪儿了
Where did the other stand go?
你的招牌太亮了 我都忘了要过来干什么了
You're lights are too bright, and I forgot what I came here for.
你要来笑一笑吗
Was it for laughter?
好开心 好疼啊
Joy! So painful.
我要给我的敌人买♥♥两个
I'll take two for my enemies.
谢谢惠顾 下次再来啊
Thank you! Come again!
每个人都能找到点什么
There's a little something for everyone.
是由炽热群岛造就的魔法师
Take it from me, Eda,
伊达 提供给大家的
the Boiling Isles' gift to magic.
真的吗 你就是大名鼎鼎的猫头鹰魔女伊达
Is that right? You're the famous Eda the owl lady?
那要取决于
That depends.
你是不是喜欢 魔法
Are you a fan... of magic?
不 但我很喜欢
No, but I am a fan of...
法律
the law.
哦 不
Oh, no!
我们总算把你逮了个正着
We're finally able to catch you in the act.
多亏了你这场迷你灯光秀
All thanks to this little light show of yours.
先生们
Gentlemen,
不如我们就当这事儿不存在吧
whaddya say we forget this whole thing ever happened?
失忆咒
Amnesia spell!
这一条我还用得不太熟
Haven't quite got the hang of this yet.
这是我拍得最好的一张照片了
This is some of my best work.
拍出了羞愧的感觉
Really captures the shame.
你得蹲好久了 你个卑鄙的罪犯
Yeah, you're going away for a long time, you filthy criminal.
鹰伯特 你们真的搞错了
Owlbert! This is all a big mistake.
听我解释你们肯定会笑的
You're gonna laugh when I explain.
是她吗
Is it really her?
哦不 摊上大事儿了
Oh, no. This is not good.
趁着别人没看见 赶紧把那玩意儿摘了
Hey, you gotta take that thing out before someone sees you.
我就喜欢戴着 安神醒脑
I like it. Calms the nerves.
莉莉丝女士 您有何贵干
Madame Lilith, to what do we owe this honor?
听说你们抓到了我的妹妹
Word reached me that you captured my sister.
我要把她带走
I'll take it from here.
但是夫人 她得被关进顺从塔
But Madame, she's going straight to the Conformatorium.
我这里有命令
I have the order right here.
命令已经变了
The orders have changed.
听着 你们抓的不是伊达
Look, guys, you got the wrong Eda.
你好 伊达琳
Hello, Edalyn.
谢天谢地 看见熟人了
Oh, thank goodness! A familiar face.
你是伊达的姐姐 对吗 是不是叫莉比
You're Eda's sister, right? Is it Libby?
不对 琳比
No. Limby...
你的热情真是令人动容
Your show of affection is touching.
你知道为什么被抓吗
Do you know why you're here?
就像我刚才跟守卫说的一样
Well, as I was telling the guard,
这只是一场典型的周末小混乱而已
this is just a classic Freaky Fraturday mix-up.
妹妹 你的罪名罄竹难书
Sister, the charges against you are long and many.
非法经营罪
Operating a stand without a permit,
自作聪明哄骗罪
owning a hocus without a pocus...
是啊 我觉得这个单子够念上一阵子了
Yeah, I think that list goes on for a while.
这些罪名非常严重
These charges are serious.
你不能再逃避法律了 伊达琳
There's no more running away, Edalyn.
我懂 我不能把这些问题一下子变没
I know. I can't just "poof" my problems away.
但我们可以
But we can.
你这次被抓显然是为了寻求帮助
You getting caught was clearly a cry for help.
加入皇家社
Join the Emperor's Coven,
像我们儿时憧憬的那样
like we dreamed about when we were girls.
伊达以前想加入皇家社
Eda wanted to be in the Emperor's Coven?
别害怕 妹妹
Don't be afraid, sister.
很快 你就不会威胁到周围的人了
Soon, you won't be a danger to those around you.
把封印手套拿出来
Bring out the branding glove.
什么东西
The what now?
等一下 你搞错了
Wait, you're making a mistake!
我没有威胁到任何人
I'm not a danger to anyone!
鹰伯特 速速飞来
Owlbert, come to me!
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, buddy.
伊达的人生比我想得还要复杂
Eda's life is more complicated than I thought.
如果我变成了伊达 伊达变成了大王 那么我的身体在哪儿
Okay, if I were Eda and Eda is King, where would I be?
事情真是理不清了
Ah! This thing's so confusing.
快追
After her!
露丝 快把我的身体带过来
Luz! Bring my dang body over here.
伊达
Eda!
你看 多蒂
Oh, look, Dottie.
只要他们主动进店 我们就不算绑♥架♥
It's not kidnapping if they entered our store.
就当作是对客户的优质服务吧
Just think of it as good customer service.
为什么我们的灯奢侈得这么没有必要
Why did our lamp get unnecessarily extravagant?
你好
Hi.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
快追
After them!
你用我的身体干了什么奇怪的事情
What weird stuff did you get my body into?
她在这儿
There she is.
我还想问你呢
I got the same question.
该死 我都忘了他们了
Dang! I forgot about them.
好吧 大家是不是都学到了宝贵的一课
All right. Did everybody learn a valuable lesson
体会到了彼此的难处
about experiencing each other's hardships?
没错 -好 让我们结束这场噩梦吧
Yep. - Good, let's end this nightmare.
身体交换
Body swap!
我的身体 我神圣的小身体
My body! My glorious little body!
妹妹 我一次又一次向你伸出援手
Sister, time and again I've offered you my help,
你却愚蠢地回到那碌碌无为的生活
yet you foolishly run back to your worthless life.
我受够尝试了 伊达琳
I'm tired of trying, Edalyn.
你躲躲藏藏的日子到头了
Your days of running are over!
我谢谢你啊 露丝 -对不起
Thanks, Luz. - Sorry.
别担心 我来搞定
Don't worry, I got this.
身体交换
Body swap!
伊达 你这个妹妹坏透了
Eda, you rotten sister!
快把我变回去 汪
Switch me back! Ah! Woof!
这是怎么了 你是什么鬼
What's happening? Who the heck are you?
我是魔法社守卫 自作聪明的家伙
I'm a Coven guard, wise mouth.
你不是魔法社守卫 我才是
No, you're not. I am!
从我的身体里出来 你个笨蛋
You get outta my body, you galoot!
冲啊 哎呦 我的膝盖
Fight! Ow. My knees.
嘿 哎呦 都怪你
Hey! Ow! This is your fault.
快放开 我的胳膊 哎呦
Let go! My arm! Ow!
他们这样没事吧
Are they gonna be okay?
伊达 我只想说
Eda, I just wanna say
事情可能比你想的要复杂
that things can be more complicated than you think.
但和你们在一起
But with you guys,
这些事就不那么令人烦恼了
it all feels a little less mixed up.
孩子 你真贴心
Aw, that's sweet, kid.
从现在起 这件事情谁也不许提
Now, let's never speak of this again.
等一下 那谁来给鹰鹰洗澡
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表