剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
你为什么总是这样
Why are you always like this?
因为莉莉丝 你觉得我只是个疲惫的老太婆
Because Lilith, you think I'm just some tired, old biddy.
但我不止如此
Ah, but I'm more than that.
我拿到了永葆青春之花 我将向你证明
And with the Bloom of Eternal Youth's power, I'll show you--
搞什么
What the--
他们拍照真会找角度
They got his good angle.
有什么事吗
Uh, can I help you?
有点事
Perhaps.
我听说你是个有抱负的作家
I hear you're an aspiring writer?
大王 大王
King! King!
我等不及看续集了
I can't wait for the sequel.
如果有任何失望的地方
If it's disappointing in any way,
我会用我的一生来诋毁它
I will spend every day of my life trashing it.
天啊
Oh, boy.
天啊 天啊
Oh, man. Ah, geez.
皮涅特 我得坦白 我们没法出版第二本书
Piniet, I gotta come clean. We can't announce book two.
我写不了书的 如果没有 没有
I can't write without... without...
没有你的写作搭档吗
Without your writing partner?
大王
King!
露丝 -那个打扮新潮的蜥蜴
Luz! -That snappily-dressed lizard
把我关在这个会缩小的盒子里
trapped me in this shrinking box.
你得救我出去
You gotta get me out.
你抓她做什么 放了她
What are you doing with her? Let her go.
你们一起写了《暴君的魔爪》
You wrote Ruler's Reach together.
所以 如果不想她被盒子捏扁
So, if you don't want her crushed,
你们就乖乖再合作一部
you'll write together again.
哦 别这么看我
Oh, don't give me that look.
一些旷世著作都是在紧要关头完成的
Some of the best books were written in literal crunch time.
你这心态有问题 除了让我们心力交瘁
That's a toxic mentality that contributes to burnout
还会让你期望过高
and unrealistic expectations.
大王 别光看着呀
King, do something!
放了她 快点
Set her free, now!
除非我先拿到畅销书书稿
Not until I get my best-seller.
你应该记得你签了合同的
You'll recall you are under contract.
按时交稿
Make your deadline,
不然你就再也拿不动笔了
or you'll never be able to hold a pen again.
就像他
Just like--
救救我
Help me!
不要啊
Nooo!
救救我们吧 -带我们离开这里
Help us! -Get us out of here!
我就不打扰你们俩了
I'll leave you to it.
期待你们的下一部杰作
Looking forward to your next volume.
书写不完我们就不能走
We're not getting out of here till we write a book.
但这又不是一时半会儿能写完的
And that'll take forever.
我们要变成小方块了
We're cube meat.
这个嘛 我倒是有我的故事
Well, I have my story.
但你写的都是搂搂抱抱哭哭啼啼 我才不要署名上去
But it's all hugging and crying. I can't put my name on that.
大王 这就是我们被关在这儿的原因
King, that is why we are in here!
因为你不肯做出一点让步
Because you can't compromise.
我想要的不过是和朋友一起写个蠢故事
All I wanted was to write a dumb story with my friend.
露丝 你实现了你的梦想 你要变成女巫了
Luz, you're living your dream. You're becoming a witch.
但成为知名作家是我最接近梦想的事了
But this celebrity is as close as I'll ever get to my dream.
我一时冲昏了头脑 还伤害了你
It all went to my head, and I hurt you.
我很抱歉 -嘿
I'm sorry. -Hey.
和你在一起是这个梦想中我最爱的部分了
Being with you is one of my favorite parts of this dream.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
但这次我们得合作
But we need to work together this time.
直说我该怎么做吧
Just tell me what to do.
我知道你们一定很困惑
I know you must be confused.
永葆青春之花 消逝了吗
The Bloom of Eternal Youth, dead?
如果我告诉你们 压根就没这朵花呢
What if I told you the Bloom never existed at all?
既然我已经把你们引来我的老巢
And now that I have led you to my nest,
我要吸干♥你♥们的生命 来填补我无尽的饥饿
I'll suck all the life out of you to satisfy my unending hunger!
他骗了我们 你能相信他竟然骗了我们吗
He scammed us. Can you believe he scammed us?
我还以为有一半的机会能进去
I thought there was a 50/50 chance going in.
不过很难不佩服你的不屈不挠
Hard not to admire the tenacity though.
开场不错 但那套衣服 哈
Good entrance. But that outfit? Ha!
你瞧瞧他那小鞋子
Oh, look at his little shoes.
或许你们从没掉进过致命陷阱
Well, maybe you've never been led into a lethal trap before
但反应应该是“啊 不 放过我们吧”
but the response should be, "Ah! No! Spare us!"
满足你 放过我们吧
Ah, sure. Spare us.
真可悲 我们注定躲不过这一劫呢
Woe to us, whose fates are sealed.
没 没错 认怂就对了
Tha-- That's right. We just cower.
投降了
Cower.
该死
Oh, dang.
嘿 皮涅特 我们写完啦
Hey, Piniet! We're done!
比我预想的要快嘛
Faster than I expected.
团队合作出奇迹
That's the miracle of team work.
这比你上一本书煽情多了
This is much more gushy than your last book.
直接看结局 绝对高♥潮♥迭起哦
Skip to the finale, because it's quite a payoff.
这是怎么东西
What is this all about?
发光咒语
Light spell!
哎呀 我刚反应过来
Agh! I just realized,
我应该说亮瞎双眼的
I should've said enlightening.
直接看结局
Skip to the finale.
绝对让你亮瞎双眼
You'll find it enlightening.
大王 合同
King, the contract!
装腔作势的围巾 上吧
Pretentious scarf, go!
我让你成为明星
I made you a star
你就是这么报答我的吗
and this is how you repay me?
不 这才是
No, this is.
编辑之仇可算是报了
How's this for edits?
还有自行出版的帐也要算算
And self-publishing!
你们敬酒不吃吃罚酒
You are making this harder than it needs to be.
相信我 我已经很有耐心了
And believe me, I am being very patient.
那就让我们
But let's--
直奔结尾吧
Cut to the finish.
哈
Huh?
大王
King,
我是你的头号♥粉丝
I am your biggest fan.
我好不容易回来找你
And I fought my way back here for you
请读读我写的故事吧
to read my story.
真抱歉 我的律师建议我不要看来路不明的作品
I'm sorry. My lawyer advised me not to look at unsolicited work.
可是 可是
But, but--
如果我读了这个 你能走人吗
Ugh! If I read this will you go?
这样我就能安心地消灭他们了
So I can annihilate them in peace?
当然啦
Of course.
噢 写得太好了
Oh, it's beautiful.
你 你一定得让我出版它
You... you must let me publish this.
我会让你成为明星
I can make you a star.
真的吗
Really?
等一下 那大王呢
Wait a minute. What about King?
啊
Ugh!
你已经过气了
You're old news.
而她才是未来之星
She on the other hand is the future.
呜呼 -自♥由♥啦
Whoo-hoo! -Freedom!
嘿 -大王
Hey! -King!
那没我们什么事了吧 -对 算是吧
We're good then? -Yes. Quite.
好了 我们暴揍了这个蠢货
Well, we wrecked this chump.
但我猜永葆青春之花确实不存在
but I guess the Bloom of Eternal Youth isn't real.
这个嘛 不管有没有
Well, if it makes any difference,
我都不认为你是劳形苦心的老太婆
I don't consider you to be a tired old biddy.
真的吗
Really?
如果你是的话 就没那么难抓了
If you were you'd be much easier to catch.
哦 好极了
Oh, great.
你这是要把我抓去皇家社 对吗
You're gonna cart me away to the coven now, are you?
不是现在 因为我想给你个机会
Not now. Because I want to give you a chance
自己加入
to join on your own.
和我加入皇家社好吗 伊达琳
Join me in the Emperor's Coven, Edalyn?
他甚至可以治愈你的诅咒
He could even heal your curse.
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表