剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
指甲剪 放屁坐垫
看啊 人类世界的奇迹
Behold. The wonders of the human realm.
饲料碗
武器 费纸夹
这个小家伙是他们最珍贵的宝物之一
This little fellow is one of their most valued objects.
人们用它整合打印出来的智慧
It aids in the compiling of printed wisdom,
用它来抠指甲下面的脏东西
the scratching of gunk from under your nails,
以及我最喜欢的用途 模仿人类大海的声音
and my favorite... It even mimics the sounds of the human ocean.
啊 人类世界 多么美妙啊
Aah! The human realm. So beautiful.
可以这么说 回形针是
It's safe to say that the pay-per-clorp
人类智慧的结晶
is a stunning testament to human ingenuity.
人类研究协会
各位有什么问题吗
Any questions?
啊 我们的新成员来了 玛索洛缪
Ah! Our newest member: Mattholomule.
奥古斯塔斯 这就是
A-Augustus is this what
人类研究协会主席
the president of the Human
眼中的
Appreciation Society
人类的宝物吗
thinks passes as "Human Artifacts"?
因为在我之前的学校 我们可有真正的宝物
Because at my old school, we had real treasures.
移♥动♥电♥话♥ 人类头骨 运动鞋
这些东西太真实啦
So real. Wow!
我 我想摸摸它们
I... I wanna touch them.
摸吧
Go ahead.
在我的协会里 才没有那些个愚蠢的规矩
In my club, we didn't have any dumb rules.
别放在心上 他不是那个意思
Shh. He didn't mean that.
规矩:不得触摸
嘿 什么
Hey! What?
所幸这里不是你的协会
Well, this isn't your club. Thankfully.
是啊 你们谁觉得我才应该当主席
Exactly, who thinks I should be president?
我同意 马索洛缪当主席
I do! Mattholomule for prez.
我保持中立
I'm an undecided voter.
我得先摸摸那些藏品再决定
I wanna touch all the objects first.
这些都是赝品
These are fakes.
什么
What?
你又没办法证明
You can't prove that.
你只是在转移他们的注意力
You're just trying to distract these human appreciators.
因为你怕被赶下主席的位置
You're afraid of getting kicked out of office.
我们各执一词 就看大家相信谁了
It's your word versus mine.
我不知道该相信谁了
I don't know what to believe in anymore.
我对古斯的信任动摇了
My faith in Gus has been broken.
炽热群岛上目击到人类
那如果我带一个专家来证明呢
What if I brought in an expert?
好啊 你又能去哪
Yeah, right. Who can you find
找一个比我们还懂人类的
that's a bigger human expert
专家来呢
than any of us?
如果我带来一个真正的人类呢
How about a real human?
这么神秘吗
Why the secrets?
来呀来呀
Show don't tell, man.
好啊 既然这样
Yeah. Uh-huh.
那你为什么从没把你的人类朋友带来过呢
A-And you've never brought your friend here. Why?
她 她很忙的 她有工作要做
Well, she's busy. She's got a job.
但是我明天就能把她带来 她会证实我的话的
But I'll bring her in tomorrow. She'll prove I'm right.
是啊 当然了 奥古斯塔斯
Ah, sure you will, Augustus.
才怪呢
Sure you will.
猫头鹰魔法社 第一季第九集
The Owl House S01E09 Something Ventured Someone framed
冒险有风险
古斯 我也想跟你一块去学校
Gus, I'd love to go to school with you,
可惜我没办法
but I don't know how I can.
禁入
邦普校长已经禁止我踏入海克赛德的大门了
Principal Bump banned me from Hexside.
没什么可惜的 邦普帮你大忙了
But nothing. Bump did you a favor.
那个傻瓜制♥造♥厂没什么好去的
There ain't nothing for you at that dweebus factory.
无意冒犯 小傻瓜
No offense, dweebus.
没事的 我就那些小傻瓜的一员
It's okay. I come from a long line of dweebuses.
出♥售♥垃圾
可是我希望有一天能去
Well, I would love to go some day.
去那儿总比在这伊达社天天拆包裹好
Better than unpacking boxes in the Eda Coven.
你觉得你很聪明是吗
Oh, you think you're clever, huh?
打起来 打起来
Fight, fight, fight.
消停点 大王
Can it, King.
首先 这里是坏女孩社
First off, it's the "Bad Girl Coven"
其次 你是不想被画在
and second off, I guess you don't want in
这件T恤上了是吗
on the T-shirt order, huh?
坏女孩社
我才不在乎什么T恤呢 伊达
I don't care about T-shirts, Eda.
我想学魔法
I want to learn magic.
海克赛德教魔法
And they teach that at Hexside.
我是说 是啊 可是
I mean, yeah, well, ...
我不想再听见关于海克赛德的一个字了
I don't wanna hear another word about Hexside,
除非海克赛德着火了
unless it's Hexside is on fire
那样我一定要好好看看
and let's grab front row seats.
看看你都干了什么
Aw, look what you did.
我得去再多戳戳她痛处
I've gotta go rub it in.
露 露丝 关于禁令的事
L-Luz, a-about the ban,
我动用了人类研究协会
I, uh, used my H.A.S.
主席的权力
presidential authority
拉了点关系
to pull some strings.
你的禁令已经解除了
You've been given a full pardon.
你是说
You mean...
我帮你解除禁令了
I got the ban lifted.
天呐 太好了 太好了
Holy gosh. Yes, yes, yes!
我明天一定跟你去
Of course I'll be there tomorrow.
古斯 这太棒了
Gus, this will be great.
我既能看到学校 又能帮你这个主席忙
I get to see the school and save the president.
太棒了 明天见
Great. I'll see you tomorrow.
你做到了 古斯
Yes! You did it, Gus!
你做到了 古斯
You did it, Gus
你最聪明 你最棒
You're the smartest You're the best
跳得不错啊 小伙子
Sweet moves, little dude.
我总是忘了你在这儿
I always forget you're there.
我也经常忘了我在这儿
I forget I'm here too.
逗你玩的
Boop.
这样肯定能行
This is gonna work out after all.
这样绝对行不通
This isn't gonna work out at all.
是吗 我感觉我把所有可能的问题都解决了啊
Well, I feel like I took care of any potential problems.
你对我们最好的朋友说谎
You lied to our best friend
告诉她禁令解除了
and told her you got the ban lifted.
这听起来就是一个潜在的问题啊
That seems like a potential problem to me.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我的社员们都像疯了一样 他们饥渴难耐了
The members were going mad. They were bloodthirsty.
他们都开始摸那些藏品了 我能怎么办
They were touching objects. I had no choice.
是吗 那学校里的驱逐告示怎么办
Really? What about all the wanted posters around school?
什么告示
What wanted posters?
我还准备了这个 让她隐瞒身份
I also got this. To keep her undercover.
隐瞒什么
Undercover from what?
你的新套头斗篷来了
Behold your new cowl.
哇 我喜欢
Whoa. I love it.
炽热群岛的新东西怎么闻起来旧旧的
On the Boiling Isles new things smell old.
是啊 穿好 把耳朵遮住
Yep. Put it on. Hide your ears.
在你出场前我想先保密
Wanna keep you under wraps till the big reveal.
噢 节目效果吗 我懂
Oh, a showman. I totally get it.
你来打掩护 我亮瞎他们
You bring the razzle, I'll bring the dazzle.
你是身上一直带着彩纸屑吗
Do you always have confetti on you or...
闹钟响了 我们得走了
That's my alarm. Uh, we better get going.
待会见 薇洛
See you after school, Willow.
再见了朋友 保重
Bye, friend. Be safe.
别做傻事
Make good choices.
哦 古斯 希望你知道自己在做什么
Oh, Gus. I hope you know what you're doing.
我只是在保护她
I'm trying to protect her.
海克赛德把你需要的东西嚼成泥再喂给你
Hexside chews up anything you need and spits out bland mush.
我嚼虫子
I chew insects.
然后它们也变成泥
I turn them into mush.
但是那只是我的想法
But that's my beef.
她是不是需要自己决定呢
Does she need to draw her own conclusions?
我只想着吃虫子 我只吃虫子
My beef is insects. They are what I eat.
你反正就是派不上一点用对吧
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表