剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
And I don't think Luz knows what that means yet.
你觉得我画红色眼影怎么样
Do you think I can pull off red eye shadow?
妹子 你能驾驭任何颜色的眼影
Girl, you can pull off anything.
来击个掌 我们这俩时尚弄潮儿
Up top! We're style geniuses.
“脆弱” 伊达根本不了解我 我很勇敢的 我是个坏孩子
"Fragile." Eda doesn't know me. I'm brave. I'm a bad boy.
令人心慌的脚步声 诡异的树林 这都不是问题
Ominous footsteps, creepy woods. This is no problem.
露丝 打下去
Luz chop!
我的天啊 阿米蒂 我很抱歉
Oh, my gosh. Amity, I'm so sorry.
我还以为今天 不会更糟糕了
Ugh, and here I thought this day... couldn't get any worse.
你和邦普谈过了吗 有你想象的那么可怕吗
Did you talk to Bump? Was it as terrifying as you imagined?
他拒绝了我
He said no.
除非我能找到替代者 否则我就是格罗姆女王了
I'm Grom Queen, unless I can find a replacement.
谁会想替我呢
And who'd wanna switch with me?
我可以
I would.
什么
What?
阿米蒂·布莱特 我替你
Amity Blight, I'll do it.
我会替你在竞技场直面格罗姆
I'll take your place and face Grom in the arena.
我将替你做无畏的正义捍卫者
I'll be your fearless champion.
无畏的正义捍卫者
Fearless champion.
闺女 我来放学后我们常去的小吃店了
想你哦 亲亲抱抱 你的妈咪
露丝 有客人找你
Hey, Luz. You have a guest.
鹰鹰 别碰我
Hooty, no touching.
阿米蒂
Amity.
如果那个长脖鸟再跟我说话的话
If that bird tube ever talks to me again,
我就杀了它
I'm going to destroy it.
准备好训练了吗
You ready to train?
我该穿哪件去舞会
Which should I wear to Grom?
这上面写着“腹黑的女巫”
This one says, "Witch with a dark side."
这个上面则写着“我是腹黑的 水獭”
But this one says, "I'm an otter... with a dark side."
露丝 你得认真对待这件事
Luz, you need to take this seriously.
如果你不能打败格罗姆的话 岛上的所有人
If you can't defeat Grom, everyone on the island
就会陷入他们最可怕的噩梦
will have to live out their worst nightmare.
想听我最可怕的噩梦吗
Wanna hear my worst nightmare?
咕 咕 咕 -停下 快停下 阿米蒂 住手
Hooty-hoot! Hoot, hoot! - Stop, stop. Amity, stop!
格罗姆会变成你内心深处最恐惧的事物的样子
Grom will transform into your darkest fears.
你害怕什么 露丝
What are you afraid of, Luz?
想听我们最大的恐惧吗 数到三我们一起说 一 二
Wanna say our greatest fears? On three. One, two...
孤独终老 -永远和你在一起
Being alone forever. - Being stuck with you forever.
我做了准备工作 列了个清单
In preparation, I've made a list.
网上那些混♥蛋♥键盘侠
Jerks online who wanna debate.
露丝 救我 救我
Luz, help me, help.
困在猫的身体里人类灵魂 -不要啊
Human souls trapped in cat bodies. - No!
我不想变成这样
I don't want to be this.
牛奶
不
No!
我有乳糖不耐症 -露丝 帮帮我
I'm lactose intolerant. - Luz, help me.
还不够
Not enough.
我无法直面格罗姆的原因
The reason I can't face Grom,
比让我恶心的事物更可怕
it goes deeper than things that just gross me out.
你真正害怕的到底是什么 露丝
What's your real fear, Luz?
我真正害怕的是伊达觉得我太弱了 担不起这个位子
My real fear is that Eda thinks I'm too fragile to do this.
如果她是对的 我永远都不会成为真正的女巫
And if she's right, I'll never be a real witch.
你不够格
You're inadequate.
喵 我还真是宝刀未老
Meow. Still got it.
不 -我决定了 淘汰黄色的
No! - I get it. Ditch the yellow.
那是我吗
Is that supposed to be me?
妈呀 我看起来真威风
Dang, I look great.
等下 你们在训练成为格罗姆女王
Wait a sec. You're training to be Grom Queen.
弱不禁风的宝宝
是又怎样
So what if I am?
你觉得训练后就能打败格罗姆吗
You think training will help against Grom?
露丝 你总是走极端 最后还得我给你解决烂摊子
Luz, you always go overboard, and I end up bailing you out.
看到我的孩子
Now, what's the fun in watching
被怪物吃掉
a kid get eaten by a monster
有什么乐趣呢
if it's my kid?
也许你会从我打败格罗姆的过程中看到乐趣
Well, maybe you'll have fun watching me defeat Grom.
露丝 我觉得你还没准备好 但我们真的没时间了
Luz, I don't think you're ready, but we're literally out of time.
我能行
I'll take it.
胳膊太累了
Arms so tired.
紧张个啥呢 女巫
Why so twitchy, witchy?
我在回忆我以前有没有见过你这么担心
Trying to remember if I've ever seen you this worried before.
我当然担心了
Well, of course I'm worried.
我得去从一个噩梦般的怪物手中
I'm gonna have to save Luz
救下露丝
from a nightmare monster.
老娘的欢乐之夜到此为止
So much for mama's fun night out.
女士们 先生们 以及各种各样的恶魔
Ladies, gentlemen and assorted demons,
我们主要的格罗姆舞会活动就要开始了
it's almost time for our main Grom event.
请坐 请坐
Please, please, take a seat.
前三排是特定飞溅区域
And beware that the first three rows
请当心
are designated splash zones.
古斯真的很擅长煽动气氛
Wow, Gus is really good at this.
他们对他言听计从
They're hanging on his every word.
看来邦普校长到了
I see we've got Principal Bump in the house.
先生 我希望你不会因为我们的欢呼声太吵闹
Now, sir, I hope you won't throw us in detention
就把我们留校察看哟
because, uh, we're gonna raise the roof.
我希望我的表演能得到认可 哇哦
Whoo, I, uh, hope my material's up to snuff. Whoa!
你觉得年轻人更喜欢什么
What do you think will go better with the youth?
近景魔术还是模仿秀
Close-up magic or impressions?
大王 青少年很无情的
Oh, King. Teenagers are brutal.
他们会向每一个人倒彩 让你一辈子
They'll boo anyone, and that kind of public humiliation
都记得被公开羞辱的感觉
can stick with you for life.
我不知道是因为紧张还是不小心喝了牛奶
I'm not sure if it's nerves or if I accidentally drank some milk,
但我胃疼肯定是有些原因的
but something's making my stomach squirm.
你看起来还不错 有点奇怪 但很精神
Uh, you look nice. Strange but nice.
谢谢你 露丝
And thank you, Luz.
说实话 我对你的无畏感到惊讶
Honestly, I'm kind of amazed with how fearless you are.
你做了我永远做不到的事
You've done things I could never do.
是啊 没错 你对我心软了吗 布莱特
Yeah, right. You're going soft on me, Blight?
你做梦吧
In your dreams.
现在介绍我们的格罗姆女王
Now introducing our Grom Queen.
大伙认识她 大伙爱她 大伙至少听说过她
You know her, you love her. You've at least heard of her...
人类 露丝
Luz, the human.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
好运
Luck.
格罗姆 格罗姆
Grom! Yes, Grom!
你在这儿啊 小格罗姆 你也不吓人嘛
There you are, Gromarama. Not too scary.
露丝 救我 我是个人 把我变回去
Luz, help me. I'm a man. Make me human again
噫 太鬼畜了
Ugh, so weird.
她出手了 伙计们
And there she goes, folks,
她使用标志性的人类魔法压制了格罗姆
using that characteristic human magic to keep Grom at bay.
现在 将话筒交给我的搭档 大王
And now to hand things over to my co-emcee... King.
晚上好啊 海克赛德
Hello, Hexside.
下面 哦糟了
So... Oh, oh, gosh.
那接下来 呃 哇这灯照的可真热
Um... Whoo. Wow, these lights are warm.
看仔细了 露丝 她 她就在下面
Observe! Luz is, um, she's down there all right.
她 她 她上了
And, uh, yes, she is. There she goes.
她 她在跟那个东西打架 然后 - 下去
Folks, she's, uh, she's battling the thing. And, uh... Boo!
下去 把那个有意思的小孩换回来
Boo! Bring back the funny kid!
你们必须为我鼓掌 求求你们了
You will clap for me! Please?
大王
King!
你就是个没脑子的骗子杠精
You're not coming from a place of intellectual honesty,
所以跟你讲理是没有用的
so debating you would be pointless.
太好了
Oh, yes!
露丝坚持得出乎意料的久
Luz has lasted surprisingly long.
但是格罗姆接下来会选用什么形态呢
But what form will Grom take next?
让我们做个了断吧 用人类的方式
Let's finish this, human style.
啥
Huh?
女儿
Mija?
妈 你来这儿干什么
Ma, what are you doing here?
露丝 这个鬼地方是哪儿
Luz, what is this terrible place?
这不是夏令营啊
This isn't camp.
你这几周都在这儿吗
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表