剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表
你是天降奇才
You are talented.
你是赛场之星
You are a star.
你或许遭人嫉恨 因为你让他们胆寒
You may be hated, so long as you are feared.
最重要的是
Most important of all,
你是不败王者
you are a winner.
怨望赛季
她来了 女妖队队长
There she goes, captain of the Banshees.
出征为海克赛德摘夺桂冠
Off to win another championship for Hexside.
你怎么就不能学学人家
Why can't you be more like her?
加油 女妖队
好了 姑娘们 你们知道规矩的
All right, girls. You know the drill.
队长优先
Captain goes first.
你好 海克赛德
Hello, Hexside!
你们的明星驾到了
Your star has arrived.
排队来顶礼膜拜吧
Groveling line starts here.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
怎么没人
Nobody's here!
不是吧
No way!
下一个该我了 该我了
Do me next. Do me!
欢迎来到这个世界 小伙伴
Welcome to the world, little buddy.
你最酷了 薇洛
You're the coolest, Willow.
哪里哪里
Aw, shucks!
没错 薇洛最棒了
Yeah, Willow rules!
哇 她得靠植物交朋友
Wow, she has to make friends out of plants.
太可悲了吧
How sad.
消停会儿吧
Oh, please!
你知道吗 我以前和你一样 芭莎
You know, I used to be like you, Boscha,
执迷于校园地位 凡事都要争个高下
obsessed with status, challenging my competition.
但我成长了
But I grew up.
你什么时候能长大
When will you?
哦 这事儿没完
Oh, this is not gonna fly.
猫头鹰魔法社 第一季第十七集
The Owl House S01E17 Wing it Like Witches
女巫竞技
我第一个怨望赛季
My first Grudgby season!
我好激动
I'm so excited,
我比学校精灵还要激灵
I have more school spirit than the school spirits!
我费这事儿干嘛
Why do I even bother?
啊 怨望赛季最棒了
Ah, Grudgby season is the best.
你知道 我以前也是怨望运动员
You know, I used to play,
曾经的血腥岁月啊
back in my gory days.
你是说“光辉岁月”吧
You mean "glory days"?
嗯 也挺光辉的
Well, that too.
我赛场上锐不可挡
I was unstoppable on the field.
我有绝妙的招数和作弊手段
I had the best moves and the best cheats.
作弊不是什么值得吹嘘的事
Cheating isn't anything to brag about.
凭借作弊取胜
How do you know you were any good
你要怎么知道自己的实力呢
if all you did was cheat your way to victory?
人类这么唯唯诺诺的
Ugh. What do humans know,
又能知道什么
with your goody-goody attitude?
如果“作弊不得善终”我怎么成了明星球员呢
If "cheaters never prosper," why was I the star player?
行吧 不能和疯女巫讲理
Well, can't reason with crazy.
再见啦 大王 你这小瞌睡虫
Bye, King, you little snoozers.
呃 艾达
Ugh, Eda.
你多久没清理这里了
When was the last time you cleaned up in here?
另寻住处吧 伙计 这儿是我的地盘
Get your own scalp, buddy. This one's taken.
这番怨望球的谈话真让我怀念
All this talk of Grudgby has me feeling nostalgic.
我们俩去回味下往事 你觉得怎么样
Whaddya say you and me take a little trip down memory lane?
不要
Hard pass.
就该有这灵性
That's the spirit.
在说我吗
You mean me?
走咯
Ugh. Come on!
哦
Oh!
50多年前
Over 50 years ago,
贝洛斯皇帝为每个魔法社指定了一名巫师长
Emperor Belos appointed a head witch to each coven.
我等不及这一季的怨望赛了
I can't wait for Grudgby season to start!
我研究过各种魔法运动 比如这个
I've studied up on all sorts of magical sports. Like this.
好女巫阿祖拉2:死亡命运之战
Good Witch Azura 2: The Field of Deadly Fates!
经典的逆风翻盘的故事
A classic underdog tale.
阿祖拉在斯密奇冠军赛中对战赫卡忒
Azura challenges Hecate in the Smibbitch Championship.
但她会孤注一掷
But will she risk it all
冒险使用荆棘之跃吗
by taking a chance on the deadly Thorn Vault?
哦 发光的饼干
Ooh, a shiny cookie.
这不是吃的
Not food.
建立议会总部的费用是由
The council headquarters was built and paid for by...?
有人知道吗 薇洛
Anyone? Willow?
呃 魔法仙尘税
Uh, the Pixie Dust taxes?
喔耶 加油 薇洛
Whoo, yeah! Go, Willow!
非常正确 帕克小姐
Impressive, Miss Park.
什么情况
What's going on?
好像薇洛受到了全校同学的礼遇
It's like all of Hexside's caught Willow fever!
自从我和阿米蒂尽释前嫌后
Ever since I patched things up with Amity,
我感觉更自信了
I've been feeling more confident.
我猜有所显露吧
I guess it shows.
噢 薇洛自认为现在很受欢迎
Aw, Willow thinks she's popular now.
真可爱
How cute.
嘿 这话不假 我朋友确实可爱
Hey, I agree, my friend is very cute.
把它还回来
But give that back!
阿米蒂与你们为伍真是奇怪
It's weird that Amity hangs out with you now.
格罗姆舞会之后 她就变得很软弱
Ever since Grom, she's gone soft.
不过别担心 我会让你们知道这里谁说了算
But don't worry, I'm still here to show you who's boss.
给 薇洛
Here, Willow.
呵呵 狐朋狗友也想掺和进来哈
Oh-ho-ho! The friends wanna get in on this too, huh?
是有人在哄笑吗 喂 喂
Is that laughter? Hey, hey!
上课不许玩闹
Learning's not supposed to be fun!
我发誓 我们绝对没有在玩闹
We are having zero fun, I swear.
是芭莎在欺负我们
Boscha's picking on us.
抱歉 老师
My apologies, sir.
我在练习瞄准怨望球
I was practicing my aim for Grudgby.
芭莎 你怎么能朝他们扔东西呢
Boscha, how could you throw things at them...
你大可以朝我扔啊
when you could throw things at me?
我在这儿 还是在这儿呢
Am I over here? Or am I over here?
为了女妖队队长 为师在所不辞
Anything for the captain of the Banshees!
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks,
但我已经有完美目标了
but I already have the perfect targets.
哦
Oh!
别担心
Don't worry,
她又不能整天都跟着咱们 对吧
it's not like she can follow us around all day, right?
她整天都跟着咱们
She followed us around all day.
她真的跟了咱们一整天
She literally followed us around all day.
我真的很抱歉连累了你们
I'm really sorry I pulled you guys into this.
我们应该低调一点的
We should have just kept a low profile.
芭莎杀了人都可能逍遥法外呢
Boscha could get away with murder if she wanted to.
什么 芭莎杀人还逍遥法外了
What's this? Boscha got away with murder?
虽说我不太同意
I can't say I approve,
但至少她在尝试新事物
but at least she's trying new things.
我们会找到解决办法的
We will find a way out of this.
阿米蒂
Amity!
哦 露丝 你在这儿呀
Oh, Luz! You're here.
我是说 你当然在这儿了 这是学校嘛
I mean, obviously you're here, this is school.
现在你来这儿上学了 和我 一起
And you go here now, with, uh, me.
我已经说了好久了
I've been talking for too long.
阿米蒂 我们需要你的帮助
Amity, we need your help.
好呀 我很乐意
Yes, I can help!
不过要帮什么
With what, exactly?
芭莎不依不饶地找茬儿欺负薇洛
Boscha won't stop picking on Willow
而且没有人愿意出面阻止她
and no one will do anything about it
就因为她是“女妖队的明星队长”
because she's the "Star Captain of the Grudgby team."
是啊 每年这个时候 她都更让人无法忍♥受
Yeah, this time of year, she's extra unbearable.
你和她是朋友 能帮帮我们吗
You're friends with her, can you help us?
困难的是 和芭莎没有道理可讲
Ugh. The hard part is there's no reasoning with Boscha.
她开口闭口都是怨望球术语
She only speaks in Grudgby terms.
嗯 好吧 好吧
剧集 | 猫头鹰魔法社(2020) | 导航列表