剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
他们正策划另一次袭击 只剩不到一天的时间了
They're preparing another attack. We have 24 hours to stop it.
我成功获救 总统一定会想见我 还有阿莫拉也是
If I'm rescued, the president will wanna see me, so will Almora.
扎达的飞机 4点在安德鲁斯联合基地降落
Zadar's plane lands at 0400 at Joint Base Andrews.
到时车子已准备妥当 他将不再是威胁
The car will be all set to go. He'll no longer be a problem.
我们三人之间的沟通 必须保持开放畅通
Open lines of communication between the three of us lock-fucking-step.
《暗夜情报员》前情提要
莎拉
Sarah.
不
Oh no!
-你应该照看好她的 -是你害死了她 不是我 是你
- You were supposed to be watching her. - You did it. Not me, you.
我很遗憾 你得幻想出这些故事 来逃避良心的谴责
I'm sorry you have to invent these stories to protect your conscience.
她是我的女儿 对 我会… 我会在之后做好她的心理建设
She's my daughter. Yeah, I'll… I'll get her in line afterward.
那萨瑟兰和坎贝尔家那个侄女呢
What about Sutherland and the niece?
万一他们告诉了别人呢
What if they've told someone?
总共有好几十页的照片
There's photos of dozens of different pages.
是从暗夜行动组的电♥话♥室拍的 有日期和时间吗
These were taken in the Night Action room. Have a date and time?
是法尔 是她拍了照片
Farr. She took the photos.
-这是无可否认的证据 -皮特
-That's undeniable. -Peter?
我们找到了法尔 跟坎贝尔夫妇被杀有关的证据
Found information linking Farr to the murder of Rose's aunt and uncle.
-你们和总统或者阿莫拉谈过了吗 -阿莫拉的电♥话♥打不通
-Have you talked to POTUS or Almora? -I can't get Almora on his phone.
扎达的安保组呢
-What about Zadar's detail?
行程安排是在布莱尔宫
-The schedule puts him at Blair House.
但我打过去问了 布莱尔宫那边说这周没有接待安排
I called, Blair House says there's no plans to have anyone there this week.
-还有可能在哪儿接待他 -戴维营
-Where else would they be keeping him? -Camp David.
-我们得走了 -去哪里
-We have to go. -Go where?
戴维营 总统想见你 还有你
Camp David. The president wants to see you, and you.
扎达先生 我们是特勤局的人 希望您航行愉快
Mr. Zadar,?Secret Service. Hope you had a good flight.
-戴维营离这里有多远 -不到一小时车程
-How far is Camp David from here? -Just under an hour.
我从来没见过这些特工
I've never seen those agents before.
取消袭击 我们知道是你 莱菲尔德和威克策划了地铁爆♥炸♥案
Call it off. We know that you, Redfield, and Wick were behind the metro bombing,
你们三个
and that all three of you
又密谋在戴维营刺杀扎达和总统
are planning on killing Zadar and the president at Camp David.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
别再演戏了
Drop the fucking act.
我绝不会伤害米歇尔崔弗思
I would never hurt Michelle Travers.
我们一起去戴维营 你带我们进去
We're going to Camp David. You're getting us in.
好了 皮特 来吧 我们单挑
All right, Petey. Let's go, you and me.
(11年前)
真的假的 就穿这身
For real? Wearing that?
对 让我瞧瞧 你要给大学的球探展示些什么
Let's see what you're gonna show those college recruiters.
-你防不住我的 -是吗
- You can't guard me. - Oh yeah?
证明给我看
Prove it.
-爸爸 -没事的
-Dad? -It's all right.
(联邦调查局)
这是做什么 艾力克斯
What's going on here, Alex?
我们得搜查你的家 彼得
We gotta search your place, Pete.
你跟我开玩笑的吧
You're messing with me, right?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
-这不好笑 当着我儿子的面 -抱歉 彼得
-This isn't funny. In front of my son? -I'm sorry, Pete.
-我被捕了吗 -被捕
-Am I under arrest? -Arrest?
不
No, no.
还没有
Not yet.
目前 我只需要你 上交手♥机♥和所有硬盘
For now, I need your hard drives and your phone.
我的硬盘…为什么
My hard drives-- For what?
艾力克斯 这到底是怎么回事
Alex, explain to me what's going on here.
你的手♥机♥ 彼得
Your phone, Pete.
-还有皮特的手♥机♥ -没门儿
-I'm gonna need Petey's too. -Fuck no.
嘿 放尊重点 他是联调局探员 也是我的朋友
Hey, I will not have you disrespect an FBI agent and a friend.
我们是同一阵线的
We're all on the same team here.
快把你的手♥机♥给他
Now, give him your phone.
-谢谢 -对不起
-Thanks. -I'm sorry.
我知道 皮特
I know, Petey.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
暗夜情报员
第一季第十集[季终]
-我知道你在想什么 -相信我 你不知道
-I know what you're thinking. -I promise you, you don't.
我并非预先就知道地铁爆♥炸♥案的事
Didn't know about the metro bombing ahead of time.
那件事与我无关 我只是在事后…
I had nothing to do with it. I was only involved in--
帮忙遮掩 对 这样好多了
Cover up? Yeah, that's a lot better.
如果民众得知当权者的错误或丑闻
If the public knew about every fuckup or scandal,
整个社会秩序都会崩坏
society would collapse on itself.
别以为其他政♥府♥和行政机构
Don't think for a second this isn't happening
就一清二白了 这种事每天都会上演
in every office, every branch of government, every single fucking day.
对 “腐♥败♥普遍存在”
"Everybody's corrupt."
“这个系统没救了”
"System's fucked beyond repair."
“何必挣扎呢 我只是在尽自己的本分”
"Why try? I was just doing my job."
你还想胡扯些什么来替自己开脱
Any other bullshit justifications you wanna throw?
皮特 我的工作不就是保护总统吗
What is my job, Peter, other than to protect the president?
这是要跟我讲道义吗
Is that some moral calculus?
牺牲少数人 拯救多数
Kill the few to save the many?
牺牲多数人 拯救国家
Kill the many to save the nation?
我也希望能阻止莱菲尔德和威克
I wish I could've stopped Redfield and Wick
在地铁投放炸♥弹♥
from having the metro bombed.
但当时米已成炊 我也只能替他们遮掩
But covering for it was non-negotiable for me.
如果崔弗思没启动暗夜行动 就不会发生后来这些事
If Travers hadn't ordered a Night Action, none of this would've happened.
但当我们发现坎贝尔夫妇去见过扎达 就不得不假设
But after we found out the Campbells met with Zadar,
他已经知道了 自己才是真正的袭击目标
we had to assume they told him he was the real target.
调查必须停止
The investigation had to be shut down.
你是说好人必须被谋杀
You mean good people had to be murdered.
为什么选我进暗夜行动组
Why'd you pick me for Night Action?
我认为你值得信任
I thought I could count on you.
你认为我可以掌控
You thought you could control me.
我希望不会有那么一天
I hoped I wouldn't have to.
看来你是真的秉持这个信念啊
You really believe it, don't you?
我之前一直在想 怎么会有人能做出这种事
I keep wondering how someone could do any of this.
说谎 杀人后仍能心安理得地入睡
Lie and kill and still sleep at night.
但你说服了自己遵循这套 《孙子兵法》和马基雅维利主义
But you've convinced yourself that this "Sun Tzu fucks Machiavelli" philosophy
相结合的处事之道
was the way to go.
-我不指望你能理解 -我非常理解
-I don't expect you to understand. -Oh, I understand perfectly.
你谋杀了我的阿姨和叔叔
You murdered my aunt and uncle
因为他们发现了你的所作所为 就这么简单
because they found out what you were doing. That's it.
你不是在守护国家或者保护总统
You weren't watching out for the country or the president,
你只是在保护你自己
you were watching out for you.
少跟我扯那些狡辩的鬼话
So save the ass-covering bullshit
庆幸此刻我手上没拿着枪吧
and just be grateful I'm not the one holding the fucking gun.
好
Okay.
-你是新来的吗 -对
-You new? -Yeah.
-你叫什么名字 -沃特
-What's your name? -Walter.
沃特 我也该收拾行李准备长住吗
Walter. Should I have packed for a longer stay?
我只是喜欢有备无患
Just like to be prepared.
怎么没见加尔萨
Where's Garza?
他请病假了
He called in sick.
你是说“她”吧 她请病假了
You mean "she." She called in sick.
我们都是新加入这个组的
We're all new to this detail.
-莱菲尔德和威克打算怎么做 -不知道 也许用炸♥弹♥吧
How are Redfield and Wick gonna do it? Not sure. Explosives maybe.
原本只以扎达为目标时是这么打算的
That's what was planned when Zadar was the only target.
我不知道具体细节
I never knew specifics,
但基本思路是混淆事项越多
but the basic idea is the more confusion,
存在利益冲突的当事方越多
the more conflicted parties present,
就有越多的潜在嫌疑人
the more potential suspects,
也更容易否认一切
the easier it is to just deny, deny, deny.
更容易找替罪羊
Easier to find scapegoats.
扎达被视为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 显然是合适的人选
The narrative that Zadar was a terrorist made him an obvious choice.
余下的就让电视新闻 推特 和罗姆之书之类的网站自♥由♥发挥吧
Cable news, Twitter, and the Elliot Romes on the Internet will do the rest.
跟对付我的方法一样
Just like they did with me.
所以你才选择我加入暗夜行动组
That's why you chose me for Night Action.
以防万一事情出了差错 好拿我当替罪羊
In case shit went sideways for you, you could use me as a fall guy.
你干什么
What're you doing?
你们不在今天的受邀名单上 警卫不会让你们进去的
The guards won't let you in unless you're on the list for the day.
-你在名单上吗 -不在 但我是幕僚长
-You on the list? -No, but I'm the chief of staff.
-那我们呢 我们怎么进去 -藏在后备箱里
What about us? How are we getting in? You'll be in the trunk.
没门儿
Fuck no.
听着 我想救总统 救我的朋友
Look, I'm trying to save my president and my friend,
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表