剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
There's no need. I'm sending a replacement.
艾瑞克蒙克斯
Erik Monks.
是那个蒙克斯吗 我以为他隐退了 自从…
As in "Monks" Monks? I thought he got out after--
他一直在做复建 就快复原了
He's been rehabbing. He's getting back to 100%.
我想给他安排个简单点的回归任务
I was thinking I'd start him off with something easy,
不引人注目那种
out of the spotlight,
所以给副总统的女儿当保镖正合适
so I figured the VP's daughter's detail was the right fit.
他什么时候开始上班
When does he start?
今天
Today.
我知道 这消息很突然
I know. It's last minute.
我本打算让他下周加入你的
I was planning on having him join you next week,
但…事急从权嘛
but… extenuating circumstances.
没问题 先生 我会带他熟悉情况
Not a problem, sir. I'll get him up to speed.
好样的
Good girl.
麦蒂
Maddie.
我上课要迟到了
I'm late for class.
我给你介绍一下安保组的新成员
I wanted to introduce you to a new member of the security team.
这是艾瑞克 艾瑞克 这是麦蒂莱菲尔德
This is Erik. Erik,?Maddie Redfield.
很高兴见到你 女…抱歉
It's a pleasure to meet you, ma-- Uh, I'm sorry.
很高兴见到你 女士
It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am.
艾瑞克在特情局有将近20年的资历
Erik's been with the Secret Service almost two decades.
你也许听说过他
You may have heard of him.
他几年前救了上届总统的命
He saved the last president a few years ago.
在俄亥俄州的那间制♥造♥厂
That manufacturing plant in Ohio?
-你是当时中枪的人 -是的 女士
-You're the guy who got shot? -Yes, ma'am.
如果切尔西信得过你 那我没意见
If Chelsea's good with you, I'm good.
对了 我今晚要跟伊希和达芙妮出去
By the way, I'm going out with Izze and Daphne tonight.
去哪儿
Where to?
某间酒吧 我会把详情发给你
Some bar. I'll text you the deets.
先走喽
Gotta run.
别忘了你的紧急呼救按钮
Oh, don't forget your panic button.
她总是忘拿紧急呼救按钮
She always forgets her panic button.
千禧一代 对吧
Millennials, right?
其实她是Z世代的
Actually, she's Gen Z.
还有 像我这样的千禧一代 讨厌这个标签
And millennials like me hate the label "millennials."
了解
Noted.
跟上来
Keep up.
只有几个朋友 没谈恋爱
Only a few friends, no significant other.
正攻读双学位 政♥治♥科学和艺术
She's a double major, Poli Sci and Art,
所以她常去画室画画
so she's in the studio a lot, painting.
明白
Got it.
我们要尽量融入校园环境
We try to fit in on campus as best we can,
不让她感觉自己每分每秒都在受监视
make her feel like she isn't being watched every waking moment.
对 我会换掉这身西服
Right. I'll ditch the suit.
救了美国总统一命的大英雄
How'd a guy who saved POTUS
怎么会沦落到 来给副总统的女儿做保镖
get stuck on the vice president's daughter's detail?
中枪后 我花了很多时间接受物理治疗
Physical therapy. It, uh… it took a while after I got shot.
他们大概想让我这把老骨头 慢慢找回状态吧
So I guess this is their way of easing an old man back in.
况且 每一项任务都很重要 不是吗
And every assignment is important, right?
你这么年轻 就当上安保组的负责人了
How'd someone so young get to run their own detail?
我已经28了 就是打扮得年轻些 好融入校园
I'm 28, but I can look younger, so I fit in on campus.
话虽如此…
Still…
这是麦蒂的要求 她信任的人不多
That's how Maddie wants it. She doesn't trust many people.
但她相信你
But she trusts you.
我是詹金斯 请讲
Go for Jenkins.
西斯科 你好吗 兄弟 我是皮特
Cisco, what's up, brother? It's Peter.
皮特 你这会儿还没睡啊
Petey. You're up past your bedtime.
-换手♥机♥号♥了 -这是临时号♥码
-New number? -It's, uh… it's temporary.
你有时间吗
But do you have a minute?
我想请你帮忙对一辆 灰色的福特野马发布全境通缉
I need you to run a BOLO on a gray Ford Bronco for me.
你在出任务
You're on an op?
对 但我不能向你透露更多 抱歉
Yeah, but can't tell you anything else, man. Sorry.
太好了 兄弟
Good for you, brother.
他们早该让你离开那该死的地下室了
About goddamn time they let your ass out of the basement.
好吧 车牌号♥是多少
All right, what's the license plate?
FZ4135X
Foxtrot, Zulu, 4-1-3-5, X-ray.
对
Yeah.
好 我得去买♥♥部新的一次性手♥机♥ 明天再打给你
Yeah, I gotta get a new burner, but, um, I'll call you tomorrow.
谢谢帮忙 兄弟 我欠你一个人情 真的
I appreciate everything, man. I owe you one. Seriously.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, dude.
-洗浴用品 -好
- Shower? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -法尔的事我很遗憾 我知道你敬重她
-Thank you. -Sorry about Farr. I know you liked her.
如果她真是幕后主使 而我居然看不出来
If it really is her behind all this, I don't know how I didn't see it.
岂非太识人不明了
What does that say about me?
也许那说明你总愿意看见别人的好
Maybe it says you wanna see the good in people
因为你希望别人能看见你的好
'cause you hope people will see the good in you.
你太容易被看穿了 怪不得我
Not my fault you're so easy to read.
可恶
Fuck me.
好吧 假设法尔是无辜的 她完全没有参与
Okay, let's say Farr is not involved, totally innocent.
那就意味着有人能看到她的通话记录
That means someone had access to her call log
追踪你的手♥机♥找过来
and tracked us from your phone.
对
Yeah.
那我们还是不能相信她可以确保
So we can't trust her to keep the hard drive safe
硬盘不被追杀我们的人夺走
from whoever's trying to kill us,
我们得先破解那个文件夹 搞清楚鱼鹰是谁
not until we crack it, figure out who Osprey is,
以及五天之后会发生什么
and what's happening in, what, five days now?
怎么做到
Well, how do we do that?
硬盘的加密算法太复杂了 没办法用我的手提电脑破解
Well, the drive's encryption algorithm's too sophisticated to crack on my laptop,
所以我需要一台性能强大的电脑
so I'm gonna need a beast of a computer.
就像中情局和国安局在白宫用的那种
Like the CIA and NSA have at the White House.
怎么 店里没有卖♥♥超强电脑吗
What, they didn't have any super computers for sale inside?
有人把最后一台买♥♥走了
Someone bought the last one.
不过我买♥♥到了一次性手♥机♥
Did get a burner phone though.
距离之前跟法尔约定的时间 已经过了一个小时
Well, we're an hour past my deadline with Farr,
若我不赶快打过去 恐怕会引人怀疑
so if I don't check in soon, that'll raise a red flag.
仔细想想 要是我们把硬盘给她呢
On second thought, what if we do give her the drive?
什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧…我讨厌这里
So… I hate it here.
哪里
Here where?
这间破旅馆 这令人压抑的房♥间
This shitty motel, this depressing room.
自打住进来我们就没遇上过好事
Nothing good's happened since we checked in.
-它害我们走霉运 -人力无法控制运气
-It's bad luck. -Oh, you can't control luck.
当然可以
Sure you can.
不可以 运气就是个不可控的东西
No, you can't. That's why they call it luck.
好吧
Okay.
但人可以掌控周围的环境
But you can control your surroundings.
这是基本的风水术
It's basic feng shui.
住处越舒心 人的办事效率就越高
The happier you are where you live, the more productive you are.
这地方风水烂透了
And this place sucks feng shui ass.
好吧
Okay.
我给咱们换间旅馆
I'll find us a different one, then?
不
No.
不住汽车旅馆了
No more motel rooms.
你值得拥有更好的住处
We deserve something better.
一个家
A home.
我怎么感觉你意有所指
Why does it feel like you have something specific in mind?
(《理想地♥产♥》)
(银泉站)
我们要这么干吗
So are we doing this or…?
-一定还有其他办法 -我们需要国安局级别的电脑
-There's gotta be another way. -We need NSA-level shit.
我们没多少选择
Kind of limits our options.
别跟我说你良心不安
Don't tell me you're having moral quandaries.
怎么 你不会有负罪感吗
Well, what, you're not?
不会 我第一次偷盗时才八岁
No. The first time I shoplifted, I was eight.
真感人
Touching.
我妈跟她当时的约会对象
Well, my mom ran off to some casino
一起跑去赌场过长周末了
with her flavor of the month for the long weekend,
我第一天就吃完了最后一罐花生酱
and I had just finished my last jar of Jif on day one.
只好去711便利店 偷了一包辣味芝士奇多
I stole a packet of Flamin' Hot Cheetos from the 7-Eleven.
我特别羞愧 把吃的全吐了出来
I felt so ashamed afterward, I threw the whole thing up.
后来呢
Where is this story going, Rose?
第二天我又回到那家店 偷了一包巧克力和一罐樱桃味可乐
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表