剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
监控录像里有新发现吗
You find something new on the, uh, surveillance feed?
目前没有
Not that I can see.
日期范围是爆♥炸♥案发生前的一周
The date range is the week leading up to the bombing,
我基本上要分♥析♥任何稍有可疑的人物
so I'm basically profiling anyone who looks remotely sketchy.
地铁爆♥炸♥案有嫌疑人吗
Was there ever a suspect for the metro bombing?
除了我以外
Besides me?
我没开玩笑
I'm serious.
其实是有的
Yeah, actually.
他穿着一件黑色夹克 里面是帽衫
He had a, uh, black jacket over a hoodie.
但我看不到他的脸
Couldn't really see his face though.
而且我差点就抓到他了
Almost caught him too.
他的侧腰上有一个响尾蛇文身
He had?a, uh, rattlesnake tattoo on his side.
我跟调查员描述过 但他们没能确认任何嫌疑人
I told the investigators, but they were never able to identify anybody.
好吧
Okay.
黑色夹克 我找找看
Black jacket. I'm on it.
(我是法尔 打这个号♥码联♥系♥我)
-皮特 -嘿 这是你的新号♥码
- Peter. - Hey. Is this the new number?
你是对的 特勤局在我的手♥机♥上 发现了间谍软件
You were right. Secret Service found spyware on my cell.
所以你才会被追踪
That must be how they tracked you.
挂电♥话♥后再换台一次性手♥机♥ 然后把新号♥码发给我
Switch burners after this, then text me your new number.
-好的 -你们俩怎么样了
- Yeah, will do. - How are you two?
在那个地址有什么发现吗
That address turn up anything?
地铁爆♥炸♥案其实另有目标
We think the Campbells found evidence
我们认为坎贝尔夫妇发现了相关证据
that the metro bomb was for a different target.
什么意思
What do you mean?
地面上的东西
Something above ground.
你把我搞糊涂了 那条线不往地面上开
I'm confused. That line doesn't run above ground.
我当面跟你解释清楚吧
I'll explain it better in person,
但我们认为还会有另一次袭击
but we think there will be another attack.
天啊
Jesus.
皮特 我们得把这个发现告知联调局
Peter, we need to share this with the FBI.
就在今天结束之前 明白吗
End of day, understood?
明白
Understood.
这扇窗户能打开吗
Does this open?
现在是办公时间 我每天都会来这里
It's just office hours. I'm in here every day.
好吧 没事了
Okay, we're good.
紧急呼救按钮带了吗
You got your panic button?
带了 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
抱歉 新来的家伙紧张兮兮的
Sorry, the new guy's extra.
没事 保护你是他的职责嘛
Nah, it's his job to protect you.
就像狱警看守犯人一样
Like a warden to his inmates.
我想跟你说声对不起
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
昨天的事 我很抱歉
I feel bad about yesterday,
我不想吓着你…
and I just don't want you to be, like, freaked out or--
我不该这么做的
I shouldn't be doing this.
我们得一直说话 不然他可能会以为…
We need to keep talking, or he might start to think that--
发生了这种事
That this is happening.
要是被人发现 我会丢了工作 而你会闹出绯闻
If someone finds out, I'll lose my job, and you'll be in the middle of a scandal.
我不能害你
I can't do that to you.
如果我们能单独待几个小时呢
Well, what if we could be alone for a couple hours?
在某个私密的地方 比如你家
Somewhere private, maybe your place?
对
Right.
让特勤局的人在门外等着 而我们…
And Secret Service will just wait outside the door while we--
我们怎么样
While we what?
不能让任何人知道这件事
No one can find out about this.
谁也不能
No one.
你让我相信直觉 你也应该相信
You told me to trust my instincts. You should too.
我可以甩掉那些特工 我以前就干过
I can ditch the agents. I've done it before.
我发誓 只要你想 我们就可以
I… I swear, we'll be all alone
享受真正的二人世界
If it's what you want.
肩膀怎么样了
How's the shoulder?
挺好的 谢谢
All good. Thanks.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
在俄亥俄中枪的感觉如何
What did it feel like, taking that hit in Ohio?
很痛
Um, it hurt.
我知道挨枪子儿显然会痛 但我记得当时很意外 居然那么痛
I mean, I know that sounds obvious, but I remember being weirdly surprised by that.
我也不清楚自己当时的念头
Not exactly sure what I expected,
但我猜有些人会昏过去 有些人会休克
but I guess some people black out, some go into shock.
而我呢
Me?
我只记得那彻骨之痛
All I remember is the pain.
你还会再做同样的事吗
Would you do it again?
听着 也许我确实需要这份工作 来帮我保持清醒 好吧
Listen, maybe I do need this job to stay clean, all right?
也许是的
Maybe I do.
但同时我也会尽职尽责
But that still doesn't mean that I'm not up to it.
酒吧事件是我的失误 我承认
The bar was a mistake. I own that.
别质疑我对工作的投入
Don't question my commitment.
虽然我的行事风格跟你不同 甚至可能有些过时
My approach is different than yours and maybe even antiquated,
但我会慢慢适应
but I will adapt.
哈珀来了
Here comes Harper.
嘿 怎么样
Hey. How's it going?
袭击前几天的录像里 都没有发现可疑的黑色夹克
No suspicious black jackets on video in the days leading up to the attack.
-那当天早上的呢 -对 我正在看
What about the morning of? Yeah, that's where I'm at.
有个女人在那间咖啡厅坐了五个小时
Just some woman sitting in that café for five hours,
一边看着窗外 一边自言自语
staring out the window and talking to herself.
让我看看
Show me.
她不是在自言自语 她在对着麦克风说话
She's not talking to herself. She's talking into a mic.
放大看看
Zoom in.
等一下 我把清晰度调高
Hold on, I'll sharpen it.
你怎么能确定他们没接近真♥相♥
How could you be sure they aren't on the right track?
因为我的手下已经拷问过那女人了
Because my operatives already spoke to the woman in question.
她把知道的全说出来了 少得可怜
She gave up what little info she had.
萨瑟兰和那姑娘 离真♥相♥远着呢 无需担心
Sutherland and the girl are not close enough for us to be worried yet.
她怎么样了 那个女人
And what happened to her? The woman.
也许还是不跟你说比较好
Probably best not to say.
天啊
Jesus.
-是你想杀人灭口的 -对 我懂
-You wanted loose ends tied up. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it.
事情何时才能彻底了结
When is this all gonna be over?
很快
Soon.
-她有什么特别的 -见鬼
-Okay, what am I looking for? -Shit.
怎么了
What?
她是特勤局的人
She's Secret Service.
你怎么这么肯定
How could you be so sure?
因为我认识她
'Cause I know her.
早上好 副总统先生
Good morning, Mr. Vice President.
-早上好 她在里面 我知道了 -是的
- Good morning. She in there??I got this. - Yes.
好吧 如果她是特勤局的人 那这意味着…
Okay, if she's Secret Service, then that means--
她在保护某个重要人物
She's on somebody's protection detail.
那次爆♥炸♥不是恐怖袭击 是刺杀行动
Rose, this isn't a terrorist attack anymore, this is an assassination attempt.
刺杀谁
On who?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
瞧这副不耐烦的表情
Already with the look.
我们都知道你是来干什么的 所以别废话了
We both know why you're here, so get on with it.
-我去了间酒吧 有个人来跟我搭讪 -麦蒂…
- I went to a bar, a guy talked to me. - Maddie--
这不是我能控制的…
你为什么总是想方设法地惹麻烦
Why do you have to go out of your way to have problems?
去酒吧怎么就是 想方设法地惹麻烦了
How is going to a bar going out of my way to have problems?
你就不该去酒吧 有那个时间去学习不好吗
You don't need to go to a bar! Why don't you try studying?
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表