剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
Should I charge you rent?
抱歉 女士 我是来把这些放你桌上的
Oh, sorry, ma'am. I was gonna put those on your desk,
但我在沙发上躺了躺 结果就…
and then laid down on the couch and just--
发现霍金斯 和坎贝尔夫妇的关联了吗
Find any connections between Hawkins and the Campbells?
能猜到是谁要杀他们吗
Any idea who might have killed them?
并不能 但我标注了 所有霍金斯督办的案子
Not really, no. But I marked up all their cases that he oversaw.
谢谢 去好好睡一觉吧
Thanks. Go get some real sleep.
不行 我得去冲个澡 然后去宾馆见罗丝
Can't, I gotta shower, and, um, I was gonna go see Rose at her hotel.
-我答应了去看她的 -慢着 她又联♥系♥你了
-I promised I'd check up on her. -Wait, she contacted you again?
对 她想见我
Yeah. Yeah, she wants to see me.
很好
Good.
你跟她结交 也许对查案有好处
You're forming a connection. Could be valuable.
我走之前 您还有什么吩咐吗
You need anything before I go?
去吧
Go.
如果她开口了 向我汇报
Let me know if she opens up.
好
Yeah.
-嘿 不好意思 -你好
-Hey. Excuse me. -Hi.
之前守在这里的特勤局特工呢
Where are the Secret Service agents that were here?
他们刚才还在那儿的
Oh, uh, they were there earlier.
罗丝
Rose?
罗丝
Rose?
-罗丝 -我在
- Rose? - Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
-怎么了 -我们得离开这儿
- What's happening? - We have to get out of here.
-你怎么进来的 -电源被切断了
How'd you get in here? They cut the power.
你的门锁失效了 我们得赶快走 快来
The lock on your door isn't working. We have to go. Come on.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
过来
Come here.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
她不在房♥里
She's not here.
收到 来楼梯间找我
Copy. I'll meet you in the stairwell.
跟我来 快 罗丝
Come with me. Come on. Rose.
快走
Go.
这边 快
This way. Come on.
你还好吧
You good?
-走 -特勤局的人怎么了
Go, go, go, go. What happened to the Secret Service?
-肯定是被人调走了 -什么
- Someone must've pulled them. - What?
-走 -好
- Go! - Okay.
-皮特 -我来了
-Peter. -Yeah, I'm here.
可恶
Shit.
你又迟到了 真是惊喜啊
You're late again. What a surprise.
这边 快去
This way. Go.
这边
This way.
我们不能往回走
Okay. We can't go back.
这么着吧
Here's the plan.
我们就在这等着 他往里闯时 你朝他心脏来一枪
We wait here, he tries to break in, and you shoot him.
已经没了 罗丝
I'm out, Rose.
什么没了 子弹吗
Out of what? Bullets?
对
Yeah.
-他会不会也没子弹了 -我表示怀疑
You think he's out of bullets? -I doubt it.
那你的计划是什么
-So, what's your plan?
我…我好像看到有条路可以下去
Okay, I-- I think I see a way down. Come on.
别扯了
Okay, fuck that.
罗丝 不会有事的
Rose. Rose, it's gonna be fine.
-握着我的手 -好
-Take my hand. -Okay.
来吧
Come on.
天啊
Oh my God!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
皮特
Peter?
该你了
Your turn.
-我不要跳下去 -我会接住你
- I'm not jumping down. - I'll catch you.
-你会接住我 -对
-You'll catch me? -Yes.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
比坐以待毙更疯狂吗 快跳
Crazier than waiting for your friend?
该怎么跳才更方便你接住我
How should I jump so you can catch me?
我不知道 但你得快跳 罗丝
I don't know, but you have to jump, Rose.
我会往前扑 好让我的体重分摊面♥积♥更大一些
I'll fall forward so my body weight's distributed across more area.
听起来不错 快跳吧 来
Sounds great. Just jump, come on.
罗丝
Rose!
快起来
Come on.
他们跑去酒店门口的大街上了
They're on the street in front of the hotel.
我们得给你换身衣服 从这儿过马路
We gotta get some clothes for you. We'll cross here.
这里 过来
Here. Come on.
您好 有什么可以帮您
Hello. How can I help you?
我需要衣服应急
Um, I have a bit of a wardrobe emergency.
谢谢
Thanks.
对
Uh, yeah.
你干什么 你不能偷那位女士的手♥机♥
Rose, what are you doing? You can't steal that lady's phone.
你不让我带手♥机♥ 怕被人追踪 对吧
You won't let me have my phone so no one can track us?
对 没错
Yeah, right.
但还是有人追踪到了我们
Well, someone tracked us.
所以你快给白宫打电♥话♥ 看看是谁调走了我的保卫
So call the White House and see who pulled my fucking security.
女士 皮特萨瑟兰在二号♥线
Ma'am, it's Peter Sutherland on line two.
我是法尔
This is Farr.
我是皮特 在宾馆保护罗丝的人怎么被调走了
It's Peter. What happened to Rose's protection at the hotel?
你说什么
What're you talking about?
我到那里时 特勤局的人已经不在了
When I got there, Secret Service was gone.
而追杀罗丝的人随后赶到
The people who are after Rose were there.
他们差点杀了她 还有我
They almost killed her, me too.
除了他们俩 所有人离开房♥间
Everyone except these two out of the room.
立刻
Now!
我打开公放了
Peter, you're on speaker.
现在只有我和特勤局的 本阿莫拉 内森布里格
It's just me,?Ben Almora, and Nathan Briggs from Secret Service.
把你刚才说的再复述一遍
Repeat what you just told me.
有人把安排在宾馆 保护罗丝的人调走了
Somebody pulled the protection detail off of Rose's hotel.
我们差点被杀 就是之前那个杀手
We were almost killed. It was the same guy as before.
我们都看见了他的脸
We both saw his face.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
-这不可能 -那你对这个词的定义该改改了
-That's impossible. -Then change your definition of the word.
本
Ben?
-内森 -我这就查
-Nathan? -Checking.
你好
Hello.
需要帮忙吗
Help you with anything?
我只是在找朋友
I'm just looking for some friends.
好吧 目前了解到的情况是
Okay, here's what we know.
30分钟前从飞马系统发出了指令
The command was sent 30 minutes ago on the Pegasus system
命我们的特工撤离
ordering our agents to disengage.
-怎么会这样 -不该这样的
- How does that happen? - It shouldn't.
谁有权批准他们离开
Who has power to authorize that?
总统 我 本和内森 联调局的局长威里特 还有…
The president, myself, Ben and Nathan here, Director Willett, and--
副局长杰米霍金斯
Deputy Director Jamie Hawkins.
没错
That's right.
好吧 霍金斯现在在哪儿
Okay, where's Hawkins right now?
我们正给他打电♥话♥
We're calling.
皮特 罗丝还好吗 你没事吧
Peter, is Rose okay? Are you okay?
你若能说明现在什么情况 我们会好很多
We'll be better when you can tell us what's going on.
我们正在研究
That's what we're working on.
霍金斯办公室的人不知道他在哪儿 他们联♥系♥不上他
Hawkins' office doesn't know where he is. They can't reach him.
那不是很可疑吗
Well, isn't that fucking suspicious?
立刻追踪他 内森
Track him down now, Nathan.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
皮特 你们在哪儿 我们派人去接
Peter, where are you? We'll send someone to pick you up.
别说
No.
等你们控制好局面再说
Not until you can get this shit under control.
在查明幕后主使之前 由我来照顾罗丝
I'm taking care of Rose until you can figure out who's behind this.
皮特 你在做什么
Peter, what are you doing?
不惜一切保护她的安全 记得吗
Whatever it takes to keep her safe, remember?
我回头再联♥系♥你
I'll keep in touch.
我会设法找个藏身之处
I'll try to figure out some place we can lay low.
我们不能就这么坐以待毙
We can't just keep waiting for them to kill me, okay?
我们得主动出击
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表