剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
Well, the next day I went back, I boosted a Kit Kat and a Cherry Coke,
那回我没吐
and I kept those down no problem.
我为你高兴 好吧
I'm happy for you, okay?
但我没有小偷小摸的习惯 所以…
But I never picked up the habit of petty theft, so…
那你可错过了宝贵的一堂课 风险与回报
Oh, you missed out. Risk and reward.
我因此学会了 在大型科技公♥司♥的职场技能
Taught me everything I needed to know about working in big tech.
当你被所有人视为叛徒的儿子
When people think you're the son of a traitor,
而你一心想去联邦调查局工作
and all you wanna do is be in the FBI,
现实容不得你胡来
you don't have the luxury of doing shit like that.
你的这个计划
This plan of yours,
一旦我被发现
if I get caught,
或者出了任何差错 如果我们的想法错了…
if any of it goes wrong, if we're wrong about any of it…
那我就完了
I'm done.
我明白
I get it.
哪怕有一丝违抗权威的念头 在你看来都是错的
Even the slightest notion of disobeying authority feels wrong to you.
但当到了生死存亡的关头
But when it's your actual life at stake,
那种罪恶感很快会消失无踪
that guilt goes away real quick.
好吧 我们得先约定一个碰头地点 以防之后走散了
Yeah, okay. Well, if we get separated, we're gonna need a place to meet up.
对 一个会合的地方 当然 去哪儿好呢
Yeah, a, uh, uh, meetup spot. Sure. Where?
在卡奈尔和福克斯霍路 交叉口的东面有一个地方
Okay, there's a place just east of Canal and Foxhall, right?
那是个公园 叫方德里布兰奇
It's a park. It's called Foundry Branch.
从行人隧♥道♥穿过去 你会发现一个码头
Find the pedestrian tunnel, go through it. You'll find a pier.
我小时候常在那儿跟我爸钓鱼
I used to fish on it with my dad when I was a kid.
但要确保你没有被跟踪 好吗
But make sure you're not being followed, okay?
当心尾随在后的人
Watch for tails.
好的 我现在感觉自己像个间谍
Okay. I feel like such a spy now.
也算是继承家业了 是吧
It's kind of the family business, right?
跟我复述一遍 万一我们走散了 该去哪里会合
Say it back to me. Where are we going if we get split up?
方德里布兰奇 走过人行隧♥道♥去码头 当心被尾随
Uh, Foundry Branch, take the tunnel to the pier, check for tails.
-很好 -好的
-Good. -Okay.
千万小心
Be careful.
好 你也是
Yeah, you too.
嘿
Hey, uh…
你不会有事的
You'll be okay.
对 你也是
Yeah, so will you.
不管怎样
And, um, for what it's worth,
我很庆幸在那间地下室里 接到我电♥话♥的人是你
I'm… I'm glad it was you in the basement who picked up my call.
贝鲁特改到明天了 我们得重新安排沃金斯
Beirut's moving to tomorrow. We'll have to reschedule Watkins.
德州第22区的沃金斯
Texas 22nd Watkins?
天啊 皮特 你跑哪儿去了
Jesus, Peter. Where have you been?
嘿
Hey.
罗丝趁我在加油站洗手时跑了
Rose ditched me while I was washing up at a gas station.
幸好硬盘装在我包里
Luckily, I had the drive in my bag.
知道她现在在哪儿吗
Any idea where she is now?
不知道 女士
No idea, ma'am.
袭击发生后 我们就建立了她的档案
We have a file on her since the attack.
我们会找出她有可能求助的人
We'll run down possible people she might go to.
随时向我汇报
Good. Keep me in the loop.
抱歉打扰了 硬盘没问题
Sorry to interrupt. Drive's clean.
没有间谍软件 没有木马
No spyware, no Trojans.
我会在隔离网闸内启动破解程序
I've started a decryption on the air gap here.
需要多久
How long will it take?
少则40分钟 多则五小时
Five hours, 40 minutes, give or take.
等他一完事 立刻封锁这个房♥间
Once he clears, lock the room to everyone's badge
只允许我和总统的门卡开启
except for mine and POTUS's.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你回家去睡一觉吧
Go home, get some sleep.
阿莫拉在地铁附近发布了罗丝的信息
Almora's got Rose's description out to the metro area.
我们会找人顶替你今晚的工作
We'll get someone to cover for you tonight.
不 我认为我应该守着电♥话♥
No, I think I should be by the phone.
罗丝在宾馆时 曾拨♥打♥暗夜行动组的电♥话♥找过我
When she was at the hotel, Rose called me on Night Action,
也许她考虑清楚了
so maybe if we give her time to think,
会再来电♥话♥ 我可以尝试说服她过来
she'll call again, and I can convince her to come in.
或者至少能追踪她使用的手♥机♥ 获取她的位置
Or at least, uh, ping her burner, and we can get her location that way.
聪明
Smart.
你把一切都处理得很好 我很欣赏
You're handling all of this really well, Peter. It's noted.
谢谢
Thank you.
(幕僚长 黛安法尔)
-画得不错 伊娃 -谢谢
- Nice work, Eva. - Thanks.
-进展如何 -你晚点再过来看吧
- How's it coming along? - Maybe just come back later.
或者还是别看了
Or never.
直说吧 烂透了
Just say it. It sucks.
我没有艺术细胞
I'm not a real artist.
我不这么认为
I disagree.
我只是觉得 你还不愿意向我展示你自己
I just think you won't show me yourself yet.
我没有任何隐瞒啊
I'm not hiding anything.
我只是…水准不再了
I'm just not good anymore.
我以前是可以的 但无论之前如何 现在都不行了
I used to be, but whatever I had, it's gone.
这是艺术与行动主义课 麦蒂
This is Art and Activism, Maddie.
要想直面这个世界 去改变它
In order to confront the world to change it,
就不能害怕被看见
we can't be afraid to be seen.
要勇于展现大胆的想法
To stand for something bold.
但要做到这一点
But to do that,
我们首先要直面真实的自我
we first need to confront ourselves.
下一次 我希望你能用心探索 是什么束缚了你 你要…
Next time, I want you to explore what's holding you back. Be…
无所畏惧
be fearless.
关注自身
Be personal.
勇敢面对
Be brave.
你敢不敢
I dare you.
(出♥售♥ 芭芭米勒 持牌经纪人)
这是什么
What is this?
我听说这是一个很受欢迎的社区
A very desirable neighborhood, I'm told.
想看看我们的新家吗
Wanna see our new home?
跟我来
Follow me.
房♥产经纪人芭芭
The realtor, Barb, two kids, got into real estate after her divorce.
有两个孩子 离婚后进入房♥地♥产♥行业
她今天下午带我看了房♥
She showed it to me this afternoon.
屋主要在弗罗里达州待一个月
The owners are in Florida all month,
这一整周都不会有其他人来看♥房♥♥ 它是属于我们的了
and there are no more showings for the rest of the week. So, it's all ours.
芭芭在输入门锁密♥码♥时没有挡好 我都看见了
Barb didn't do a very good job of hiding the lockbox code from me.
家居安防系统的密♥码♥也是
Or the security code.
我跟她说 我们是来自休斯敦的新婚夫妇
I told her we were newlyweds from Houston,
你在这边找到了工作 所以我们决定搬过来
that we were moving here for your job.
她相信你是家庭主妇
She buy you as a housewife?
我说我有自己的生意 可以远程办公
I told her I own my own business and that I worked remotely,
因为我们肯定需要 两份薪水来供这所房♥子
because we would definitely need two salaries for this place.
好吧 一楼是开放式设计
Okay, so, open concept,
后院的私密性良好
private backyard,
楼上有主卧室
primary bedroom upstairs,
主浴室 蒸汽淋浴房♥ 按♥摩♥浴缸
primary bathroom, steam shower, Jacuzzi tub,
还有超大的步入式衣橱…
huge walk-in closets…
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得你还有话没跟我说
I think you're not telling me something.
你想在这里得到什么
What are you looking for here?
我们总是不停地换住处 一直在躲藏
Look, we're always moving, always hiding,
我就想着也许…
And I thought maybe…
-也许我们… -也许什么
-Maybe we might-- -Maybe what?
也许我们可以试试安顿下来一阵子
Maybe we'll try this for a little while.
你知道吗
You know?
看看感觉如何
See what it's like.
看看什么的感觉如何
See what's what like?
扮演朝九晚五的上班族
Being people who go to work and come home.
在自家厨房♥做晚餐
Being people who cook dinner in their kitchen,
在自己的床上睡觉 用着600纱织数的高档床单
who go to sleep in their own bed with 600 thread-count sheets.
住在这些房♥子里的人…
You know, these people who live in these houses…
他们并不快乐
they are not happy.
只是在假装幸福
They pretend.
相信我 这就像一场扮演游戏
Believe me. It's like a game.
你明白吗
You understand?
我们跟他们不一样…
We're not like them,
你和我
you and me.
我们可以在这里开心地生活
We could be happy here…
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表