剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
-霍金斯夫人 我曾与您的丈夫共事 -他调查过地铁爆♥炸♥案
Mrs. Hawkins? I worked with your husband. He was working on the metro bombing case.
他认为有人在妨碍联调局的调查
He thought someone interfered with the FBI's investigation.
他发现了一些疑点 矛头直指 一个叫“改造湖工业”的政♥府♥承包商
He found something that pointed to a contractor called Turn Lake Industries.
杰米失踪那天 就是去跟他们的首席执行官会面了
The day Jamie went missing, he had a meeting with the CEO.
天啊
Holy shit.
《暗夜情报员》前情提要
我想了解你的安保组 在地铁爆♥炸♥案当天正保护谁
I was hoping to get more info about your detail the day of the metro bombing.
-除非有官方要求 -是麦蒂莱菲尔德吗
-Not without an official request. -Was it Maddie Redfield?
他为什么带着
What's he doing out in the field
联调局案子的关键证人出外勤
with the key witness to an FBI investigation?
他声称麦蒂莱菲尔德有生命危险 而他正在调查
He claims he's investigating a threat on Maddie Redfield's life.
-让他们回白宫 趁现在还不晚 -明白
-Get them back here before it's too late. -Understood.
-我们认为还会有另一次袭击 -天啊
-We think there's gonna be another attack. -Jesus.
竞选捐款 要想知道谁在跟坏人做交易
Campaign donations. If you wanna know who bad people are in bed with,
就顺着金钱的流向找
you follow the money.
副总统莱菲尔德
Vice President Redfield.
-我们该把宝宝留下的 -你想要那孩子了
- We should've kept that baby. - You want the baby?
也许我们可以再另找一个
Maybe we could find another baby to take.
是他们
It's them.
这是个错误 要是被人发现 你会闹出绯闻
This is a mistake. If someone finds out, you'll be in the middle of a scandal.
不能让任何人知道这件事
No one can find out about this.
我可以甩掉那些特工 我以前就干过
I can ditch the agents. I've done it before.
麦蒂 你还好吗
Maddie, everything okay?
不是吧 你居然…
No, you fucking didn't.
蜜獾失踪了 全员出动
Badger's missing. All hands.
天啊
Oh my God!
你在干什么 我说了完事后会打电♥话♥给你
What are you doing? I told you I'd call you when we were done.
-我想要的不是那个 -等等 为什么
- I need something else. - Wait, why?
(两年前)
这么做会破坏环境
That was anti-fucking-climactic.
亲眼看着他死 确认无误不是更好吗
Isn't it better to see him die, so that we know that he's dead?
你第一次杀人就想看到血腥的场面
You wanted something messier for your first time?
不知道 我就是以为会更刺♥激♥嘛
I don't know, I just expected more.
好吧 告诉我换做是你会怎么做
Okay, tell me how would you have done it.
那得看情况 他做了什么
Depends. What'd he do?
目标做过什么无关紧要
It doesn't matter what they did.
我们不评判 只负责处决
We don't judge. We execute.
我希望有能摸得着 感觉得到的东西
There would be something to touch, to feel.
血
Blood.
血会把现场弄得一团糟 还得花时间清理
Blood is messy. It, uh, takes time to clean up.
对 但至少我们能确定他死了
Yeah, but at least we'd be sure.
他绝对死透了
Oh, I'm sure.
我很确定
I'm sure.
就感觉那样会更有意义嘛
It just would have meant more.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
有点接受不了
Was this too much?
也许我不该带…
Maybe I shouldn't have brought--
再多教教我
Teach me more.
把你会的全教给我
Teach me everything.
你该把这戒指扔了
You should throw that over.
这是证据 是他的物品
It's evidence. It belongs to him.
现在归我们了
Belongs to us.
他的一切都属于我们了
All of him belongs to us now.
暗夜情报员
第一季第六集
为什么非要我开这么慢
Why do I have to go so slow?
因为有限速
Because this is the speed limit.
对 但他们要跑远了
Yeah, but they're getting ahead of us.
不 他们跑不了
No, we have them.
离白宫只有3公里了
Two miles to the White House,
我们现在的任务就是确保他们到达
and our job right now is to make sure they stay on that path.
我们这下成他们的监护人了 可真棒
So now we've become fucking chaperones. Great.
在指令更改之前 是的
Until the orders change, yes.
史上最无聊追车
Worst car chase ever.
别用炸♥弹♥客和副总统的事开头
Don't lead with the bomber or the vice president.
得从确认无疑的事说起
We should start with what we know for sure,
戒指 改造湖 威克
which is the ring, Turn Lake, Wick.
观察崔弗思的反应 再提莱菲尔德的事
See how Travers reacts before sharing the Redfield stuff.
-应该在刚才的路口右转 -我不带你进去
It was a right back there. I'm not taking you in.
去白宫吗 为什么
To the White House? Why not?
我们先假设副总统是幕后黑手吧
So let's just assume the VP is behind all this.
但他无权调走 在宾馆保护你的特勤局人员
He's not authorized to have pulled your?Secret Service detail at the hotel that day.
那意味着他在白宫还有其他同谋
So it means someone else in the White House is working with him.
若我们一起带着硬盘去白宫 那…
If we both go in with the hard drive, then, uh…
-鸡蛋就放进了同一个篮子里 -没错
-It's a single point of failure. -Exactly.
所以我去给总统做简报
So I'll tell the president what we found.
等她了解情况后 可以安排人保护我们 我再来接你
Once she's been briefed, she can help me with protection. I'll come get you.
别担心 我会送你去一个 安全的地方 你不会有事的
You don't have to worry. I'm taking you someplace safe. You'll be fine.
我不是担心我自己
I'm not worried about me.
有人在跟踪我们吗
Is someone following us?
待会儿就知道了
We're about to find out.
在前面的红绿灯右转
Turn right on that light.
照做 打转弯灯
Do it. Turn on your blinker.
-开心了 -不
- Happy? - No.
他会关注这辆车 我们需要换辆新的
He'll be looking for this car. We need a new ride.
虚惊一场
False alarm?
也许吧
Probably.
伊莱 你负责看监控录像
Eli, you're on traffic cams.
杰夫 开始走访邻居和朋友
Jeff, start canvassing neighbors, friends.
如有相关信息 立即向我汇报
Anything relevant, you report to me.
监视联调局的情况
Monitor the FBI.
封锁这里 直到阿莫拉到场
This place is on lockdown till Almora arrives.
不准任何闲杂人等进入
No one in who doesn't need to be.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有武器 除了我们 没有其他人强行闯入的迹象
No weapon, no sign of forced entry besides ours.
联调局会做DNA比对 也许能找到嫌疑人
FBI will process any DNA, maybe they might find a match.
可是麦蒂…麦蒂没时间
But Maddie… Maddie doesn't have time
等实验室的人捣鼓那些试管
for the lab nerds to break out the test tubes.
跟我来
You're with me.
现在很晚了 找我有什么事
It's late. What's wrong?
对不起 副总统先生 麦蒂出事了
I'm sorry, Mr. Vice President, but it's about Maddie.
她这回又闯什么祸了
What's she done this time?
我们认为她被绑♥架♥了
We believe she's been kidnapped.
什么
What?
她在一场学校活动上甩掉了安保人员
She ditched her security detail at a school event,
我们正在搜寻 有迹象显示她…
and we're working under the theory that she--
她事先计划好了跟人私下约会
Well, that she planned a romantic rendezvous.
听起来她就是偷跑出去玩了
It just sounds like she ran off.
她以前也这么干过
And she's done that before.
我会再找她谈谈的
I'm gonna talk to her, again.
副总统先生 我们在她的美术教授家里
Mr. Vice President, we found her dress and her panic button
发现了她的裙子和紧急呼救按钮
inside of her art professor's house,
就散落在教授的尸体旁边
right next to his dead body.
你们绝对不是我的约会对象
You are definitely not my date.
对 很抱歉让你失望了 但我想请你取消约会 兄弟 帮我个忙
Yeah, I hate to disappoint, but I need you to cancel, man. Do me a solid.
我不就让你帮我挪了一下沙发嘛
This doesn't make up for helping me move a couch.
我知道
I know.
你不是吧 兄弟 我约了那姑娘下班后过来
Come on, man, I got that girl coming by after her shift.
我还照食谱做了砂锅菜呢
I made this Ina Garten casserole.
闻起来很香 但你还记得罗丝吧
It smells incredible, but you remember Rose, right?
嘿
Hey.
我想请你照看她几个小时
I need you to, uh, keep her company for a few hours.
西斯科 求你了
Cisco, please.
红酒还是白酒
Red or white?
我喝水就好 谢谢
Uh, just water, thank you.
好吧
Okay.
-兄弟 你最好了 真心的 -是啊
Man, seriously, you're, uh, you're a legend. Yeah.
-你车还在吗 -没 送去修了
-You still got your car? -Nah, it's in the shop.
那我把开来的车留下 以防你们需要离开这里
I'll leave you our ride in the garage then in case you need to get out of here.
18号♥车位
Spot 18.
嘿 丽莎 坏消息
Hey, Lisa. Bad news.
对 刚刚发生了超级离谱的事
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表