剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
gets sucked into the White House to take orders from her.
她去年给我提供这份工作时 就是这么介绍的
It's how she explained the job when she offered it to me.
我和她都是你的上司
You report to us both.
可你似乎忘了自己的另一半职责
You seem to have forgotten that half of the equation.
我在这里经历了五届政♥权♥更替
I've been here for five administrations.
你在决定追随某位政客之前
You might wanna consider the wisdom of hitching your wagon
最好考虑清楚
to someone in the political class.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
这周结束前 把我要的报告交上来
I want my report by the end of the week.
(绝密 高度机密)
(威胁美国利益的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥)
艾玛阿姨
Aunt Emma.
嗨
Hi!
-罗马怎么样 -很拥挤
- How was Rome? - Oh, crowded.
我替你往那个喷泉里扔了一枚硬币
I did throw a penny in that fountain for you.
亨利叔叔 会议感觉如何
Uncle Henry. How was the conference?
没有免费酒水 简直令人愤慨
Well, no free booze. It was an outrage.
在幻灯片软件出现以前 这种会议有趣多了
These things were much better before PowerPoint.
给我吧 我来拿
Oh, here, I can take that.
-我为你们把房♥子打扫干净了 -你不用特意打扫的
I cleaned the house for you. You didn't need to do that.
我可不想白吃白住
Uh, I don't wanna be that guest.
你又不是客人
You're not a guest.
你是家人
You're family.
我们咨♥询♥过律师了 显然依照法律 我们有义务收留你
We've consulted lawyers and apparently, we're legally obligated to endure you.
你们还愿意收留我多久呢
How much longer are you willing to endure me?
怎么啦 你那个初创公♥司♥来消息了
What's wrong? Your startup?
-有多糟 -董事会正式解雇我了
How bad is it? The board officially fired me.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我们边吃晚饭边聊吧
We'll talk about it over dinner?
好呀 我做了千层面
Yeah. I made a lasagna.
你干脆射死我的心脏病医生算了
Might as well shoot my cardiologist.
我需要申请个人破产
I need to personally file for bankruptcy.
出了数据泄露和勒索软件的事之后
After the data breach, the ransomware,
我的客户全跑了 出资方把一切归咎于我
all my clients bailed, and the funders turned on me.
天啊 罗丝 这太可怕了
No. Rose, that's terrible.
-公♥司♥彻底没救了吗 -当然有 只是不能由我来经营了
There's no chance of saving the company? Sure, just not with me running it.
我把全部身家都投入了公♥司♥
I had everything I owned invested in it.
你可以留在这里 待多久都行
Well, you can stay here as long as you need.
-可我没有钱 -亲爱的 我懂“破产”是什么意思
I don't have any money. Honey, that's what "bankrupt" means.
-敬破产 -敬破产
- Bankruptcy. - Bankruptcy.
应该就这些了
- That should be everything.
-所以我们没事了 -很难说
- So we're good? It's hard to say.
-我们不能逃走吗 -罗丝在楼上睡着呢 不行
- We can't run? - Not with Rose sleeping upstairs.
那我们就迎战
So then we fight.
-会来多少人 -至少两人 也许更多
- How many they'll send? - Maybe two.
你觉得他们会搞偷袭吗
Don't you think they're surprising us?
也许我们该出其不意
Maybe we surprise them.
我们也不是第一次以弱胜强了
Wouldn't be the first time we managed to turn the tables.
只要扛过这关 我们就功成身退
We just need to get through this, then we finish up the job.
眼下 我们得先烧毁文件 然后怎么办
Right now, we need to burn the documents, and then what?
-打那个电♥话♥能行吗 -打不通的
- Any luck? - The call won't go through.
座机用不了 手♥机♥也没信♥号♥♥
Landline's out, cell signal too.
若我们遇袭 必须设法向鱼鹰示警
Have to figure out how to warn Osprey if they're coming for us.
-他们一定会找上鱼鹰 -那也是在七天后
- They'll come after Osprey. - Seven days until they try again.
那工程师怎么办
What about the engineer?
-那些文件呢 -文件怎么了
- The files? - What about them?
如何提醒大家我们的发现
-How we warn people?
国♥家♥安♥全♥遭受威胁
-That the country's in trouble?
目前白宫里没有人可以信任
That no one in the White House can be trusted yet.
我不知道 当务之急是焚毁资料 以免落入敌人手里
I don't know, but we burn what's here, so they can't get it.
-然后呢 -开车进树林
- Then what? - The woods.
-我们该怎么警告鱼鹰 -我不知道
How do we warn?Osprey?
你还让不让我烧文件了
I don't know. Am I destroying what's here or not?
烧吧
Yes, yes.
罗丝 亲爱的
Rose. Oh, sweetheart.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你为什么拿着枪
Why do you have a gun?
为什么电♥话♥打不通了 还停电 你们在烧什么
Why aren't the phones working? The electricity? What are you burning?
罗丝 听着 你听我说 好吗
Rose, Rose, listen. Can you listen to me, all right?
我知道这样不公平
This is not fair,
我现在不能把一切都告诉你
and I can't tell you the whole story right now,
但屋外有人虎视眈眈
but someone is outside.
知道吗 你必须认真… 你得认真听我说
All right? And you have to pay… you have to pay attention to me.
我们需要确保你的安全
We need to make sure that you… you stay safe.
谁在外面
Who's outside?
我们得先留下了结一些事情
We need to finish some things here first.
你拿着这个 去山下的费纳家
Take this. Go to the Feiner's house down the hill.
用他们的电♥话♥ 拨♥打♥这个号♥码 念纸上这些词
Use their phone. Call this number. Say these words.
这些词是什么意思
What does this even mean?
-重点是不要慌张 -从后门出去
-And it's important not to panic. -Go out the back.
不 从楼上走 他们可能在后门守着
No, upstairs. They might be watching that door.
拨♥打♥这个号♥码 说“暗夜行动”
Call this number, say "Night Action,"
然后把这几个词 原原本本地念给对方听
and then tell them those exact words in that exact order.
-告诉他们 我们需要帮助 -我不明白
-Tell them we need help. -I don't understand.
你不用明白 只要快去就行了
You don't have to understand. You just have to go.
去吧
Go.
-那你们呢 -我们没事的
- And you? - We'll be fine.
-去吧 -快去
-Go. -Now.
-好 -快走
- Okay. - Go, go!
她会逃出生天的
She is a survivor.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的 请说
Uh, yes, go ahead.
暗夜行动
Um, Night Action.
他们…这是他们让我说的
Uh, they… they… they told me to tell you that.
请报暗号♥
Code, please.
笔 时钟 门 火
Pen. Clock. Door. Fire.
(暗夜特工身份号♥)
喂 你还在听吗
Uh, hello? Are you still there?
你是响尾蛇还是瞪羚
Is this, uh, Sidewinder or Gazelle?
什么 我听不懂
What? I… I don't understand.
你最好的朋友伊莲住在哪条街
What street did your best friend Elaine live on?
我…我没有叫伊莲的朋友 好吧 我…
I… I didn't have a friend named Elaine, okay? I--
你是谁 我给谁打了电♥话♥
Who are you? Who did I call?
我得保持这条线路畅通 你打错电♥话♥了
Look, I need to keep this line open. You've reached a wrong number.
不 求你别挂
No, no, no, please, please.
我的阿姨叫艾玛 艾玛坎贝尔 她和我叔叔亨利现在有危险
My Aunt Emma, Emma Campbell, her and my Uncle Henry are in danger.
他们让我打给你
They told me to call you.
喂
Hello?
是的 我在听
Yeah, I'm listening.
他们有危险 有人闯入了他们家 我觉得那些人也会来找我
They're in danger. There's intruders, and I… and I think they're after me too.
-有多少入侵者 -我…我觉得是两个
How many intruders are there? Um, I… I think two.
我看见他了 其中一个人 我看见了他的脸
I… I saw him. I saw one of them. I saw his face.
好吧 他们在哪儿 告诉我地址
Okay, where are they? I need an address.
斯通里奇县狂风巷54号♥
Uh, 54 Wildwind Lane, in Stone Ridge.
你跟你叔叔阿姨在一起吗
Are you with your aunt and uncle?
不 他们…他们在自己家里
Uh, no. Um, they're… they're at the house.
我在山下的费纳家
I'm in the house down the hill, the… the Feiner home.
请派警员前往斯通里奇县狂风巷54号♥
I need police to a 54 Wildwood Lane in Stone Ridge.
有我方人员遇险 已知有两名袭击者
We have assets in danger, two known assailants.
并派巡逻队前往附近房♥屋 注册的屋主姓氏为费纳
Send a patrol to a nearby house, last name registered Feiner.
-等等 你在跟谁说话 -我在为你们呼叫支援
- Wait, wait, who are you talking to? - I'm getting them help. You too.
联♥系♥法尔和霍金斯
Contact Farr and Hawkins.
暗夜行动组员发出警报 代号♥响尾蛇和瞪羚
We have a Night Action alert, Sidewinder and Gazelle.
天啊 这到底怎么回事
Oh my God, what's happening?
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right, okay?
-你叫什么名字 -罗丝
-What's your name? -Uh, Rose.
好的 罗丝 我叫皮特 我会帮你
Okay, Rose, I'm Peter. I'm gonna help you.
他来了
He's coming.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你在哪个房♥间
What room are you in?
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表