剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
Hey, it's me.
皮特 你在路上了吗
Peter, are you on your way?
还没有
No, not yet.
是罗丝
It's Rose.
她阿姨和叔叔的死
Her aunt and uncle,
宾馆遇险 霍金斯被谋杀…
the shit at the hotel, and now Hawkins being murdered…
她就是…
She's just…
她有点紧张
She's a little jumpy.
不能怪她 我们这边也人人绷紧了一根弦
Can't blame her. Everyone's on edge over here too.
霍金斯为什么会去那片田里
Why was Hawkins in that field?
-他是要去见某个人吗 -目前还不知道
Was he gonna meet with someone? We don't know yet.
这将是继肯尼迪遇刺后 最重大的联邦调查案
It'll be the biggest federal investigation since JFK,
而我们目前毫无头绪
and we don't know jack shit.
局长一小时后要对总统做简报
Director's briefing the president in an hour.
希望到时候案情能明朗些 你打算怎么应付罗丝
Hopefully we'll have more clarity then. What do you wanna do about Rose?
她只需要好好睡一觉
All she needs is a good night's sleep.
请容我们明早10点前过去
Give us till 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
她需要多少时间都行
Take whatever time she needs.
硬盘还在你们手上吗
You still have the hard drive?
是的 在我这里
Yeah, I got it.
第一要务是保管好它
That's priority one.
你千万小心 好吗
And be careful, okay?
好 我会的
Yeah, I will.
我知道一个地方 今晚可以把车藏在那儿
Hey, I know a place where we can stash the car overnight.
-很好 -她怎么说
-Great. -What'd she say?
我们可以明早10点再过去
We have until 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我们去露营吧
Let's go camping.
我们认为他是在别处遇害
We believe he was killed elsewhere,
然后弃尸荒野的
then dumped in that field.
我们已经调动了 所有可用的特工来查案
We've redirected every available agent to solve this.
也就是说目前没有嫌疑人 毫无证据
So we have zero suspects, even less evidence,
也不知道霍金斯 跟坎贝尔夫妇被杀案有何关联
and we don't know what Hawkins' connection was to the Campbell murders.
我还有遗漏吗
Am I missing anything?
没有 总统女士 但我们正全力调查
No, Madam President, but we're working on it.
你通知他妻子了吗
Have you informed his wife yet?
我几小时前告知辛西娅了
I told Cynthia a couple hours ago.
她的反应…可想而知
Her reaction was as you'd expect.
告诉我何时表示慰问比较合适
Let me know when a good time would be to share my condolences.
到此为止吧 谢谢各位
That's all. Thank you.
黛安
Diane.
-坎贝尔家的侄女呢 -萨瑟兰在照看她
-The Campbells' niece? -Sutherland's watching her.
-他们现在在哪里 -我没问
- And where are they now? - I didn't ask.
这样比较安全 他向我保证他们明天会来
It's safer that way. He assured me they'll be here tomorrow.
感觉局面似乎并未在你掌控之中
Doesn't really feel like you've got control of the situation.
恕我直言 米歇尔 你让我的工作很不好做
All due respect, Michelle, you're not making my job very easy.
每次你一叫我米歇尔 我就知道你在生气
Oh? Whenever you call me Michelle, I know you're pissed.
我完全被蒙在鼓里
I'm in the dark here.
我不知道为什么 霍金斯会把罗丝拉金的守卫撤走
I have no idea why Hawkins would have pulled Rose Larkin's detail,
因为我对亨利和艾玛坎贝尔
because I don't know what Henry and Emma
在暗夜行动组进行的调查一无所知
were investigating through Night Action to begin with.
你想让他们查什么
What were you using them to find out?
我保护不了罗丝
I can't protect Rose.
也保护不了你 除非你把这些信息同步给我
I can't protect you, unless you read me in.
好吧
Okay.
你最好坐下来听
Might wanna sit down for this.
早上好
Morning.
我睡过去多久了
How long was I out for?
大概五个小时
About five hours.
你睡了吗
Did you get any sleep?
没有
No.
改天吧
Maybe someday.
总得有人盯着小屋
Somebody's gotta watch the cabin.
-我可以跟你轮换的 -我不想叫醒你
-I could have taken a shift. -I didn't wanna wake you up.
发现什么了吗
See anything yet?
没有
Nope.
听着 我昨晚拨的是法尔的私人电♥话♥
Look, I called Farr on her personal phone.
而不是暗夜行动组的线路
I didn't use Night Action.
也就是说 如果这事她有参与
Which means that if she's in on this,
大可以追踪那通电♥话♥ 那她派来追杀的人早该到了
she could've traced the call and sent somebody after us by now.
对吧
Right?
对 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
那现在没问题了 我们可以走了吗
So we're good. Can we go now?
救命
Help!
有人吗
-Is anybody there? -Get down.
拜托
Please!
帮帮我
Please!
我摔下了步道 好像骨折了
I fell on the trail! I think I broke something!
杀害你阿姨和叔叔的凶手之一 会不会是女人
The people who killed your aunt and uncle, could one of them have been a woman?
救命
Help!
你好
Hello?
后墙 小屋后面
Back wall, back of the cabin.
就是他
That's him.
我们快走
Let's go. Come on.
可恶
Fuck.
他们不在屋里 去树林
They're not in there. The woods.
看来我们知道答案了
Guess we got our answer.
-这两个人总爱耍花招 -我们走
-Always a tease with these two. -Let's go.
把我的手♥机♥卡取掉
Swap out the SIM card on my phone.
他们出来了
Yeah, it's them.
24135X
2-4-1-3-5-X.
-你记下车牌号♥了 -对
-You got the license plate? -Yeah. Yeah, I do.
-不去追他们吗 -你也在车里 不行
-You're not gonna chase after them? -Not with you in the car, no.
二对一 敌众我寡
Not when they outnumber me two-to-one.
我记下了车牌号♥ 我会把它发给别人去查
I got the plate. I'll send it in to someone else to track it.
谁 法尔吗
Who, Farr?
你还需要更多证据 证明她就是我阿姨说的叛徒吗
You need more proof that she's the traitor my aunt was warning about?
-我知道这看起来很可疑 可是我… -可是什么
-I get how it looks, but I-- -But what?
只有她知道我们在哪里 这是你自己说的
She was the only one who knew where we were. You said it yourself.
我只是想考虑所有可能性 好吧
I'm just trying to consider all the angles, okay?
只有一个可能性 她是个阴险的贱♥人♥
Occam's razor said there's only one angle, the conniving bitch angle.
我们还不能确定
We don't know that.
谢谢你保护我
Thank you for protecting me.
我们快离开这里吧
Let's just get out of here, okay?
对
Yeah.
黛安
Diane.
-萨瑟兰和罗丝拉金人呢 -为什么这么问
Where are Sutherland and Rose Larkin? -Why?
-他们不是应该来这儿的吗 -也许吧
-Well, aren't they supposed to be here? Maybe.
你这话什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
意思是你需要给我一个相信你的理由
It means you need to give me a reason to trust you, Ben.
负责保护目击证人的 特勤局特工被调走 而你毫不知情
How does a witness's Secret Service detail get pulled without you knowing?
你的副手也毫不知情
Without your deputy knowing?
事发后我才意识到 霍金斯调走了我的人
I didn't catch that Hawkins had pulled my guys till after the fact.
现在我正努力弥补
Now I'm trying to make it right.
萨瑟兰和拉金女士 本该在早些时候到达
Sutherland and Ms. Larkin were supposed to get here earlier today,
但我目前还没有他们的消息
but I haven't heard from them yet.
-有消息我会通知你的 -先生
- I'll let you know when I do. - Sir?
艾琳顿探员给您回电♥话♥了 我让她稍候
I have Agent Arrington on the line returning your call.
请把她接进来
Please patch her through.
感激不尽
Much appreciated.
-艾琳顿 -先生
- Arrington. - Sir.
蜜獾怎么样了
How's Badger doing?
正在健身房♥ 之后要去上课 艺术与行动主义
At the gym, then heading to class. Art and Activism.
我可真想干点枯燥的外勤工作啊
What I would give for a little tedious fieldwork right about now.
折腾了一晚
Rough night?
不能更糟了 副局长被谋杀后
The shit hit the fan with the deputy director's murder.
联调局想尽可能地调用后备资源 所以我才给你打电♥话♥
FBI wants all the backup we could give 'em, which is why I'm calling you.
我要调拉美雷兹去协助调查
I'm pulling Ramirez to aid the investigation.
我需要安排一些换班 但我会搞定的
Copy. I'll need to swap some shifts, but I'll make it work.
不用 我会派人顶替他
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表