剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
-"My best friend, the traitor." -I didn't choose that headline.
听着 我是个作家 写作是我与世界相处的方式
Look, I'm a writer. Writing is how I process the world.
不 全是胡扯
No, that's shit.
你没必要把自己的怀疑付诸文字
You didn't have to process your doubts in print.
人们相信你 而你应该相信他
People believed you, and you should've believed him.
听我说
Listen to me.
你妈妈去世时 你还只是个孩子 而他死时 你也只是少年
You were barely a kid when your mom died, and a teenager when he died.
那又怎样
So what?
你还没有达到 能看见自己父母缺点的成长阶段
You never got to the stage where you could see your parents' flaws.
我了解你父亲 他有很多缺点
I knew your father. He had plenty of them.
我也希望能像你这样坚信他是无辜的
I wish I could believe in his innocence like you do.
等我查到关于我父亲的真♥相♥ 把事实摆在你面前时
When I find out the truth about my dad, and I give it to you,
希望你有种把它发表出去
I hope you have the balls to print it.
乐意之至
Nothing could make me happier.
因为也许到时候你就能明白
Because maybe then you would realize
真正在意你 爱你的人
that the people who actually care about you, who love you,
根本不在乎他究竟是否无辜
don't give a shit about whether or not he was innocent,
从来不在乎
and they never have.
我破解了手♥机♥ 可能有发现
Um, I cracked the phone. I might have found something.
很好
Great.
-想聊聊刚才的事吗 -不想 你有什么发现
-You wanna talk about it? -Not really. What do you got?
好吧
Okay.
起初手♥机♥里基本没有内容
The phone was practically empty at first,
但我设法恢复了她删掉的短♥信♥和照片
but I managed to restore her deleted texts and photos.
我都快忘记我有多擅长干这些了
I almost forgot how good I am at this.
我发现了这些资料
I found these.
这是你阿姨
That's your aunt.
对 我叔叔的档案也在里面 还有他们的代号♥
Yeah, my uncle's in there too, along with their code names.
我还发现了这个
I also found these.
这是暗夜行动组的活页夹
That's the Night Action binder.
总共有好几十页的照片 是按代号♥排序的
And there's photos of dozens of different pages sorted by code name.
我猜想每一页 都是一名暗夜特工的资料
I'm assuming that each belonged to a different night agent.
慢着 照片是在 暗夜行动组的电♥话♥室拍的
Wait, wait, wait, these were taken in the Night Action room.
能看到拍摄日期和时间吗
Do you have a date and time on this?
等一下
Um, hold on.
我们来看看元数据
Metadata, here we come.
好的…
Okay…
1月9日凌晨2点37分
January 9th, 2:37 a.m.
不 那是… 这不可能 那是我值班的时间
No, that's… that can't be right. That's my shift.
慢着…
Wait, uh…
我那天请病假了
I called in sick that day, actually.
因为食物中毒 法尔说会替我找人代班
I had food poisoning. Farr said she'd find a replacement for me.
好吧 还有谁能进那个房♥间
Okay, well, who else had access to this room?
除了我之外 就只有另外两名接线员 还有法尔和霍金斯
Other than me, just two other phone operators, Farr and Hawkins.
我们能确认是法尔拍了这些照片吗
Can we confirm that Farr took these photos?
我们可以查看白宫的访问记录
We could look at the White House access logs, yeah.
每次有人刷♥卡♥进入暗夜行动组的房♥间
Basically, any time a badge is scanned to get into the Night Action room,
都会被记录下来 那天应该有她的门卡记录
it's recorded, so hers would be on there too.
但法尔可能已经篡改了记录
Well, Farr might have tampered with the records already.
不会 虽然记录可以从特勤局调取
No, 'cause you can request the logs from Secret Service,
但能手动修改数据的人就只有阿莫拉
but the only person who can manually change the data is Almora.
-切尔西能查看记录吗 -也许吧
- Can Chelsea access them? - Maybe.
我不确定 但谁知道 她什么时候会联♥系♥我们
I don't know. But who knows the next time she'll try to contact us?
我们不能干等着
We can't wait for her.
必须找其他人去索要记录
We have to find somebody else to request the logs.
最好不是一看到我就会开枪的人
Preferably someone that doesn't wanna shoot me on sight.
那这选择范围就缩小了
Kind of narrows down the list.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
我的车随时会到 你得走了
My ride's gonna be here any minute. You have to go.
-我真不想麻烦你 -不 我懂的 好吗
-I hate to put you out. -No, no, no, I get it, okay?
我会去新闻台
I'll head down to the news desk,
开始求证你给我的那些资料
start corroborating everything you've given me.
你若有其他发现 随时发给我
You find out anything else, send it my way.
好的
Will do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-保护好他 -这现在算是我的工作了
-Keep him safe. -It's kind of my job now.
看来是见不着崔弗思总统和阿莫拉了
So no President Travers, no Almora.
备用计划是什么
What's plan C?
欧玛扎达上次来美时 总统安排了特勤局的人保护他
Last time Omar Zadar was in the country, POTUS gave him a Secret Service detail.
如果他是明天的袭击目标
So if he is the target for tomorrow's attack,
那就意味着他又来美国了
that means he's back in the U.S.
她会再次安排特勤局的人守护
Then she would give him Secret Service protection again.
我可以查看他的安保组员在哪里 向他们示警
I can look up where his detail is, warn his agents.
但我需要一部手♥机♥
I need a phone though.
我那部今晚估计是拿不回来了
Don't think I'm getting mine back tonight.
地下室有个盒子 里面装着我的一部旧手♥机♥
I have an old cell in a box in the basement.
我们可以拿过来试试…
We can grab--
现在安顿下来了 你感觉好点了吗
You feeling better now that you're settled?
嗯
Yeah.
-回家真好 -是啊
- It's good to be home. - Yeah.
你真让我担心坏了
You really had me worried.
艾琳顿 威里特和法尔在楼下等你
Arrington, Willett and Farr are waiting downstairs.
她必须去吗 我…
Does she have to go? I…
有她在我会更安心
I feel safer when she's here.
你现在比任何时候都更安全
You're as safe now as you're ever gonna be,
而且我想跟你单独待会儿
and I'd like some time just you and me.
我很快回来
I'll be back in a bit.
我们开始吧
Let's start.
他有说为什么会对你做这些吗
Did he say why he did all this to you?
你是说你没收到录像
You mean you didn't get the videos?
什么录像
What videos?
他拍了我好几次
He filmed me a couple times.
让我指控你一些荒谬的罪名 念出他写的那些要求
Made me accuse you of ridiculous things, read his demands.
他说把录像发给你了
He said he sent them to you.
麦蒂 我从来没收到过什么录像
Maddie, I never got any videos.
如果有 无论他提了什么要求 我一定会照做
If I had, I would have done whatever he asked.
只要能救回你 我什么都愿意做
Anything to get you back.
他是怎么说我的
What did he say about me?
他说你参与了去年的地铁爆♥炸♥案
He said you were involved in the metro bombing last year.
说你杀了他哥哥
That you killed his brother.
根本莫名其妙嘛
It didn't really make sense.
关于那家伙 联调局收集到了一些令人不安的信息
FBI's already pieced together some really disturbing intel about this guy.
以前参过军
Former military,
有吸毒史
history of drug abuse,
双胞胎哥哥去年刚过世
his twin brother died last year.
似乎他因此受了刺♥激♥ 精神崩溃了
Sounds like it triggered some kind of psychotic break.
真是个饱受困扰的人啊
He was really troubled.
还有妄想症
Delusional.
听着…
Look…
我知道 我这个父亲并不尽如人意
I know I haven't been a perfect father,
或者我甚至…不算一个好父亲
or even a… good father.
但这次的事让我幡然醒悟
But this was a wake-up call.
我只剩下你一个了
You're all I have left.
我唯一的家人
My only family.
我爱你…
I love you…
非常爱你
…so much.
要是你回不来 我真不知道自己会怎样…
I don't know what I would have done if…
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.
我开枪还击
I returned fire.
其中一发子弹击中了枪手 导致她失去平衡
One of my rounds hit close to the shooter causing her to lose balance.
她从装货塔的一侧摔了下去
She fell over the side of the loading tower.
当我终于有机会查看蒙克斯特工的 伤势时 他已经停止了呼吸
When I finally checked on Agent Monks, he wasn't breathing.
当地警♥察♥随后就赶到了
Local police arrived moments later.
我想再说回到你手♥机♥上那段
I'd like to return to this video you received
来自莱菲尔德小姐的录像
from Miss Redfield on your phone.
传递了暗语的那段
The one with the coded message.
她在录像里说了什么
What was she saying in this video?
她指控她的父亲
She was accusing her father
参与了去年的地铁爆♥炸♥案
of being involved with the metro bombing from last year.
这个绑匪听起来精神错乱了
This kidnapper sounds unhinged.
话虽如此 我还是想看看那段录像
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表