剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
In the meantime, I'll figure out how to present this plan to the president
才不会让它听起来太过草率
in a way that doesn't sound incredibly reckless.
你知道“鱼鹰”有什么特殊含义吗
Uh, does "Osprey" mean anything to you?
鱼鹰 那种鸟吗 不知道 为什么这么问
Osprey? Like the bird? No. Why?
我听到叔叔说他需要向鱼鹰示警
I heard my uncle mention that he needed to warn Osprey.
那一定是个代号♥
It must be a code name.
我会去调查
Let me look into it.
别让她离开你的视线 一分钟也不行
Don't let her out of your sight, not even for a minute.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
那两个疯子还在追杀我们
Those two psychos are still coming for us.
没有车跟在后面 目前没事
There are no tails. We're good.
你要带她来 为什么不先打电♥话♥告诉我
Why didn't you call me before you brought her?
为什么吓我一跳
Why spring that on me?
杀手有可能追踪到你的位置 我不能冒险
I couldn't risk the killers tracking you, okay?
我希望你能事先说一声
Well, I would have rather known.
明白 不会再让你意外了
I got it. No more surprises.
在硬盘里还有其他发现吗
Find anything else on the drive?
有一大堆文件
Thousands of files.
你知道欧玛扎达吗
What do you know about Omar Zadar?
他是巴尔干人 异见人士 人♥民♥独♥立♥阵线的党♥魁♥
He's a Balkan dissident who heads up the People's Independence Front.
人♥民♥独♥立♥阵线声称对地铁爆♥炸♥案 负责时 他否认了这一说法
When the PIF claimed responsibility for the metro attack, he denied it.
法尔告诉我 总统从来不认为他有份参与
Even Farr told me the president never bought that he was involved.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
不知道
No idea.
很多人说他如今正参与竞选 已经改邪归正了 但…
People say he's gone legit now that he's running for office, but…
他的党派曾轰炸过大楼 所以…
I mean, his group bombed buildings in the past, so…
无论如何 从来没有任何证据表明 人♥民♥独♥立♥阵线参与了地铁袭击
Either way, PIF, there was never any proof they were involved in the metro attack.
也许艾玛和亨利发现了证据
Maybe Emma and Henry found some evidence.
硬盘里有一个 以他的名字命名的文件夹
There's a folder with his name on it on the drive.
还有其他名字吗
Any other names?
我搜索过“法尔” 和“霍金斯” 没有发现
Well, I did a search for "Farr" and "Hawkins." Nothing.
似乎…
Seems, uh…
一个工程公♥司♥居然在这么偏远的地方
seems sort of weird that an engineering company
似乎有些奇怪
would be all the way out here, doesn't it?
有事吗
Can I help you?
早上好 女士 我是皮特萨瑟兰 这是…
Good morning, ma'am. I'm Peter Sutherland. This is--
双手
Hands.
-什么 -请把双手伸出来给我看
-Excuse me? -Show me your hands, please.
你认识艾玛和亨利坎贝尔吗
Uh, do you know Emma and Henry Campbell?
不认识 我应该认识吗
No. Should I?
我们想找一位跟他们合作过的工程师
We were hoping to speak with an engineer who worked with them.
-我们正在调查… -是一篇新闻报道
-We're investigating a-- -Uh, for a news article.
我们是《里士满每日新闻》的记者
Uh, we work with the Richmond Daily News.
你们找错人了 抱歉
You got the wrong person. Sorry.
等一下 能不能请问…
Uh, wait, ma'am, please. If we could just ask--
无论你们想问什么 我这里都没有答案
There is nothing you could ask that I would have any answers to.
我是独居老人
I live alone.
不认识什么艾拉斯或者哈里斯
I don't know any Ellas or Harrys,
我也不信这边的小伙子是记者
and I don't believe for a second this one here is a journalist.
现在
Now, please,
请你们转身离开吧
turn around and be on your way.
我们走吧 来
Come on.
怎么了
What?
谷仓后面有辆生锈的旧马车 对吧
There is a rusted old wagon behind the barn, right?
没有
No.
-以前有吗 -我不知道你在说什么
-Well, there used to be? -I don't know what you're talking about.
我小时候来过这里 还在那边的山脊上骑过小马
I came here as a kid. I… I rode a pony over that ridge.
我摔了下来 摔伤了脚踝 哭得很伤心
I fell over, and I hurt my ankle, and I cried,
然后艾玛阿姨和另一个女人 就陪我做了魔法饼干
and I made magic cookie bars with my Aunt Emma and another woman.
那个人是你吗
Was that you?
有人跟踪你们吗
Were you followed?
没有
No.
那就进来吧
Come inside, then.
把鞋脱了
Take off your shoes.
这是我的家规
House rule.
我是罗丝
I'm Rose.
我知道
I know.
洛娜
Lorna.
鬣狗是萨凡纳市好奇心旺盛的居民
The hyena is one of the more curious residents of the Savannah.
你为什么说不认识艾玛和亨利
Why did you say you didn't know Emma and Henry?
你们为什么自称是记者
Why did you say you were reporters?
其实我是联调局探员
Actually, I'm an FBI agent.
不是吧
No shit.
真让我大吃一惊呀
What a shock.
-你最后一次见他们是什么时候 -很多年前了 为什么
When was the last time that you saw them? It's been years. Why?
他们三天前被杀了
They were murdered three days ago.
-在哪里 -在自己家里
-Where? -In their home.
我当时也在 侥幸逃了出来
I was there too. I barely made it out.
我没听说这事
I hadn't heard.
是吗 新闻里到处都在报道
Really? It's been all over the news.
我很久没看所谓的新闻了
I stopped watching what passes for the news a while ago.
你是怎么逃出来的
How did you escape?
有人帮了我
I had help.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-艾玛和亨利… -我知道他们是间谍了
-Emma and Henry-- -I know they were spies.
我们发现了他们留下的硬盘 循着其中一些文件找到了这里
We found one of their hard drives, and some of the files led us here.
硬盘上的日期显示你们最近联♥系♥过
-The dates suggest that you were in touch.
然后呢
-And?
你也许还没意识到 这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
Ma'am, you may not be aware of this. This is a matter of national security.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yes.
那我不妨跟你说说我的生平吧
Well, in that case, I will tell you my whole life story.
你以为你把手♥枪♥藏起来
You think maybe you could remove the sidearm
走进我的家
before coming into my house
就可以教我什么是国♥家♥安♥全♥了
and lecturing me about national fucking security?
没事 我只是…想表达一个观点
It's fine. I'm just-- I'm just making a point.
什么观点
-Which is?
你们不明白要面对的是什么
-You've no idea what you're getting into.
那就请你告诉我们 拜托
So tell us, please.
我唯一能确定的是
The only thing I'm certain of,
你们知道的越多 就越危险
is the more you know, the more dangerous this becomes.
我们已经知道很多了
We're past that, okay?
我们知道白宫里有人变节
We know someone in the White House has turned traitor.
虽然不能确定是谁 但那个人参与了地铁爆♥炸♥案
Whoever that is, we know that they were part of the metro bombing,
而且我们认为
and we think that
很快会有另一起袭击
another attack is about to happen.
所以拜托 如果他们对你说了什么…
So, please, if… if they said anything to you--
他们没有
They didn't.
我只负责收集情报 而不是分♥析♥
My job was to collect the intel, not analyze it.
我已经退休了
I'm supposed to be retired.
但话说回来 他们也是
But then again, so were they.
-他们在追查什么情报 -蓝图
What kind of intel were they after? Blueprints.
公共基础设施 建筑许可
Public infrastructure, building permits.
我当过土木工程师 所以有人脉
I used to be a civil engineer, so I had the contacts.
我不知道他们为什么需要那些 我明白不能多问
I don't know why they needed it. I knew not to ask.
但你总该注意到什么吧 比如某种模式 或者某个细节
But you must have noticed something, like a pattern, or, like, a detail.
-为什么 -因为你是我们唯一的线索了
-Why? -You're the only lead we have left.
我这三天来一直在逃亡
Look, I've been on the run for three days.
杀害我阿姨和叔叔的人正在追杀我
The people who killed my aunt and uncle, they're after me now.
拜托你说点什么吧 什么都好
Please just tell us something, anything.
他们是很好的朋友
They were wonderful friends.
很忠诚
Loyal.
我提供了关于城市服务建设的文件
The files I supplied dealt with city services,
但他们还想要其他东西
but there were other files they wanted.
某些建筑的图解 都位于同一个街区
Schematics of buildings, all in the same block.
哪里
Where?
-你们不会懂的 -什么意思
-You won't understand. -What do you mean?
我的意思是 没有我帮忙 你们看不懂那些文件
I mean, you can't understand the files without me.
它们都是复杂的原理图
They're complicated schematics.
所以…看来我们得去兜兜风了
So… I guess we're going for a ride.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
一个女孩
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表