剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
我想知道为什么一个国民英雄
I need to know why a national hero
会被指派到 整个特勤局最吃力不讨好的任务组
got assigned to the most thankless detail in the whole Secret Service.
注意 下节课再过两分钟就开始了
Heads up, next class starts in about two minutes.
哎呀 我都没意识到已经下课了 抱歉
Oh, I didn't realize we'd finished. Sorry.
不用道歉
Don't be.
所有伟大的艺术家都会沉浸于创作
All great artists get absorbed in their work.
我们来看看吧
Let's take a look.
麦蒂 让我看看
Maddie, let me in.
我接受了你的建议…
I took your advice…
把束缚我的东西画了出来
drew what was holding me back.
别告诉我这是你眼中的自己
Please tell me this isn't how you see yourself.
不 这不是我
No, it's not me.
是我父亲
It's my father.
你做得非常好
It's incredible.
我就知道你有才华
It's everything I knew you had in you.
你必须把它施展出来 麦蒂
You've got to paint it, Maddie.
我该为下堂课做准备了
I should get ready for my next class.
什么事这么开心
What's with the smile?
没什么 就是我终于感觉 突破了艺术方面的瓶颈
Nothing. It just finally feels like I'm figuring things out with my art.
对了 哈珀邀我去参观
Oh, by the way, Harper invited me.
她有几幅作品参与了展出
She has a couple pieces on display.
听起来很有趣 除了哈珀那部分
Sounds like fun, except the Harper part.
她没那么糟啦
She's not that bad.
我们今天会去考察会场
We'll scope out the venue today.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你有坏消息时总是那副表情
You've got that look when you have bad news.
刚刚听说你父亲打算明天顺道来看你
Just heard that your dad plans to stop by to see you tomorrow.
那我也许该跟我的心理医生 预约一场紧急咨♥询♥了
Well, then I should probably schedule an emergency session with my shrink.
别这样 麦蒂 他不会待太久
Come on, Maddie. He won't be here long.
你得想办法忍♥耐他
You need to figure out a way to tolerate him.
我们会熬过明天的 好吗
We'll get through tomorrow, okay?
我陪你一起
Together.
(工程师)
(小餐厅蓝图)
(酒店宴会厅)
(图像调节:对比度)
(思乐工程公♥司♥ 林肯路4220号♥)
你来了 我好像有发现 你快来看
There you are. I think I found something. Check this out.
罗丝…
Rose, I--
-她怎么来了 -她是我们这边的 我发誓
-What the fuck is she doing here? -She's on our side. I swear.
她不是 她想杀了我们
She's not. She tried to have us killed.
不 我没有 我是来帮你们的
No, I didn't. I'm here to help you.
听她说完
Hear her out.
你说你想要答案
You said you wanted answers.
我现在就告诉你 有关你阿姨和叔叔的真♥相♥
I'm here to tell you the truth about your aunt and uncle.
(我们得加快速度攻克她了)
(今天进展不错 她快上钩了 到家再详谈)
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表