剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
我16岁时 联调局突击搜查了我家
The FBI raided my house when I was 16.
他们怀疑我父亲
They suspected my father.
我女儿被绑♥架♥了
My daughter was kidnapped.
特勤局已经确认了一个嫌疑人
The Secret Service have identified a person of interest.
他的名字是皮特萨瑟兰
His name is Peter Sutherland, Jr.
嘿
Hey!
《暗夜情报员》前情提要
我们是特勤局的
Secret Service.
-你和皮特的关系 -他是我教子
-What's your relation to Peter? -Godson.
皮特不是那种会突然间 跑去绑♥架♥副总统女儿的人
Peter's not someone who just kidnaps the vice president's daughter.
还记得我们的第一次通话吗
Remember the first time I called Night Action?
你让我拼命反抗
You told me to fight like hell,
我现在也需要你这么做
and that's what I need you to do right now.
-我不能借用这个 -只是一晚上而已 没事的
There is no way that I'm borrowing this now. It's just one night. It's fine.
你是谁 为什么要这样对我
Who are you? What is this all about?
-复仇 -是我爸爸 对吧
- Revenge. - It's my dad, isn't it?
我恨死我父亲了
I fucking hate my father.
若绑匪把内♥幕♥告诉了麦蒂
If the kidnapper tells her,
就算我们把她平安救回又如何
even if we get her back safely, what then?
-我可以…我能掌控她 -你能吗
-I can-- I can control her. -Can you?
对 我一直是这么做的
Yes, as I always have.
我们认为还会有另一次袭击
There's gonna be another attack.
我阿姨说只剩七天时间了
My aunt said there was only seven days till it goes down.
-瓦莱丽 -您叫我
- Valerie. - Ma'am?
欧玛扎达简报会的要点 不是说3点发送吗
We get bullet points for the Omar Zadar briefing at three?
总统说这次会议你无需出席
POTUS said to skip this one.
不妨私下告诉你 我正考虑在西翼办公楼做人♥事♥变♥动♥
Between you and me, I'm thinking of a personnel change.
-是吗 -最重要的是找到麦蒂
-Is that right? -All that matters is finding Maddie.
我们没有从属关系 只是搭档
There is no boss, just partners.
之前的六个月里 沃利都在当保安
Worley worked as a security guard for the past six months.
这些公♥司♥都在华盛顿集装箱堆场的 两公里范围内有仓库
All these companies have warehouses within a mile of the D.C. Container Depot.
他把麦蒂关在华盛顿集装箱堆场
He's holding Maddie at the D.C. Container Depot.
告诉我皮特萨瑟兰在哪里
Tell me where Peter Sutherland is.
我跟你做个交易 我知道绑♥架♥麦蒂莱菲尔德的人是谁
I'll make you a deal. I know who Maddie Redfield's kidnapper is.
你解决掉他 我就帮你确认皮特萨瑟兰的位置
You take care of him, and I'll locate Sutherland for you.
嘿
Hey!
警方和联邦探员
Police and federal agents are investigating this
正就这起潜在的恐怖袭击展开调查
as a potential terrorist attack.
与此同时 有很多救护车
Meanwhile, I can see a number of ambulances
停靠在地铁站的入口
outside the metro station entrance,
急救人员正在救治受伤民众 其中包括一名儿童
where paramedics are treating the injured, including one child.
根据未经证实的报道 至少有一人丧生…
There are unconfirmed reports of at least one death--
喂
Yeah?
威里特和霍金斯已经在战情室等候了
Willett and Hawkins are already in the Situation Room.
总统20分钟后到
POTUS is 20 minutes out.
我还有五分钟 别让他们…
I'm five minutes away. Don't--
等一下
Hold on a sec.
喂
Hello?
我们得谈谈 黛安
We need to talk, Diane.
你有什么牢骚都等晚点再发
Whatever you wanna bitch about can wait, Ashley.
不知你听说了没有 美国本土遭受了袭击
I don't know if you heard, but the country was just attacked.
那正是我想跟你谈的事情
That's what I wanna talk to you about.
-他在哪儿 -女士
- Where is he? - Ma'am.
好的 我到了 说吧
All right, I'm here. Start talking.
黛安 这是戈登威克
Diane, this is Gordon Wick.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
你们两个到底做了什么
What the fuck did you two do?
我们不得不那么做
It had to be done.
为了刺杀一名外国政客 而在满载美国公民的地铁车厢内
In what world did you have to bomb a metro car full of American citizens
投放炸♥弹♥ 怎么就是不得不做的事了
to assassinate a foreign politician on U.S. soil?
2014年的法♥院♥大楼爆♥炸♥案
The courthouse explosions in 2014,
2016年的公交车袭击
the bus attacks in 2016.
欧玛扎达可以否认他曾参与
Omar Zadar can deny his involvement all he wants,
但我们知道他就是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but we know he's a terrorist.
曼德拉也曾被称为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That's what they called Mandela once upon a time.
相信我 他不是曼德拉
Believe me, he's no Mandela.
总好过目前掌权的那个疯子
Better than the maniac they currently have in power there.
即便那是恶魔 但我们好歹知己知彼
That maniac is the devil we know.
是好歹那恶魔 跟你签了价值几十亿的军事合同吧
You mean the devil who pays you billions in military contracts.
这不光是生意的问题
This is more than just business.
我们在该国境内存放了50枚弹头
We have 50 warheads stationed in country.
若让扎达掌握了那批武器会如何
What happens if Zadar seizes those weapons?
到时怎么办
What then?
我有尝试劝说总统 但她不听
I tried to talk sense into the president, she wouldn't listen.
-我们不得不出此下策 -为什么告诉我这些
We had to try. Why are you telling me all this?
因为中途出了差错 一旦展开调查…
Because mistakes were made, and if there's an investigation--
当然会展开调查
Of course there's going to be an investigation.
如果调查发现了我们参与其中
And if it uncovers our involvement,
整个政♥权♥都将岌岌可危
the whole administration is in jeopardy,
尤其是总统
especially the president.
除非我死了 你这混♥蛋♥
Over my dead body, you motherfucker!
崔弗思的能源计划 贸易战略和就业法案…
Travers' plans for energy, trade, the Jobs Act…
都会胎死腹中
it's all dead.
如果她手下的行政人员逐一接受传唤
If every single one of her administration is subpoenaed
被拉到国会山出庭作证…
and dragged to the Hill to testify--
你想利用我对总统的忠诚来救你自己
You're trying to use my loyalty to POTUS to save yourself.
不 是救我们所有人 黛安
No, no, to save us all, Diane.
想想吧 我一旦倒台 米歇尔必然难以幸免
Think about it. If my head rolls, so does Michelle's.
你也一样
So does yours.
所以我们现在需要你
That's why we need you now.
我需要点时间…一个人静静
I need a minute… alone.
当然
Of course.
没关系 我们这就出去
That's fine. We'll step out.
你慢慢考虑吧
Take all the time you need.
接下来我们这么办
Here's what we're gonna do.
暗夜情报员
第一季第九集
-皮特 -我在
- Peter. - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
喂
Yeah?
找到我说的人了吗
You found my guy yet?
是吗 那女孩呢
Really? And the girl?
对 她也是
Yeah, her too.
你是怎么做的
So, what did you do?
照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
干得好
Oh, great work.
尽快赶去安全屋
Get to the safe house ASAP.
好 把位置发给我
Yeah, uh, send me the location.
你应该知道啊
You should have it.
那种事都是我的搭档在处理
Uh, my partner handled that stuff.
你的搭档
Your partner?
对
Right.
他叫什么来着
What's his name again?
可恶 这人是谁
Fuck. Who was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
-快来 我们该走了 -好
- Hey, come on. We gotta go. - Okay.
艾琳顿 嘿 我们得走了
Arrington! Hey, we have to go right now.
什么 我是不会走的 我的搭档刚刚…可恶
What? No, I'm not leaving. My partner was just-- Fuck.
这个人对我父亲的那些指控 都是真的吗
Did my father really do everything that guy accused him of?
他跟你说什么了
What did he tell you?
他说是爸爸在背后策划了地铁爆♥炸♥案
He said that Dad was behind the metro bombing,
然后又为了掩盖罪行 杀害了他哥哥
and that he tried to cover it up, and that he killed his brother.
-这是真的吗 -他确实参与了 是的
-Is that all true? -He's involved, yeah.
-为什么 -他想刺杀欧玛扎达
-Why? -He was trying to kill Omar Zadar.
失败后 又想把罪名扣在扎达头上
When he failed, he blamed it on Zadar.
但幕后黑手不止你父亲一个
But your father's not the only one involved.
还有黛安法尔和一家军事承包商
It's Diane Farr and a military contractor.
对 戈登威克 他多年来一直资助我爸爸
Yeah, Gordon Wick. He's bankrolled my dad for years.
-我们得走了 -我不会丢下他
-We have to go, now. -I'm not leaving him.
他们正策划另一次袭击
They're preparing another attack.
只剩不到一天的时间了
We have less than 24 hours to stop it.
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表