剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
Nothing at the art professor's apartment points to him.
办公室和宿舍也没有
Nothing at the office, nothing at the dorm.
我也觉得不合理
It doesn't make sense to me either.
白宫究竟掌握了什么
What does the White House know about Sutherland
有关萨瑟兰的疑点没告诉我们
that they're not telling us that makes him a suspect?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
万一他们搞错了 那麦蒂怎么办
If they're wrong about him, where does that leave Maddie?
也许我们还应该从另一个角度追查
Maybe we should be working this from more than one angle.
-你有什么想法 -那张传♥单♥还在吗
-What do you have in mind? -Still got that flyer?
(新一叶)
-继续追着他不放 -好的 女士
- Keep bugging him about that. - Yes, ma'am.
瓦莱丽
Valerie.
打电♥话♥给布雷恩参议员 取消明天的会议
Call Senator Blaine and cancel tomorrow's meeting.
总统女士
Madam President.
-应该我去椭圆形办公室找你的 -没事
- I could've come to the Oval. - No, it's fine.
谢谢你 瓦尔
Thanks, Val.
-有麦蒂的消息吗 -还没有 但她一定还活着
- Any news on Maddie? - Not yet. But she has to be alive.
对副总统的女儿下手 必有所图
Nobody targets the VP's daughter unless they want something.
只要有所图 那她的安全就是绑匪唯一的筹码
And if they want something, her well-being is their only leverage.
若真是皮特萨瑟兰干的 他究竟图什么
And if it is Peter Sutherland, then what the hell does he want?
据我猜测 他一直为他父亲的事耿耿于怀
Just guessing, but he's always had a bug up his ass
说他被人陷害 “真♥相♥尚未大白”之类的
about his father, saying he was framed, "the truth is out there" kind of stuff.
也许这是他引起关注的方式
Might be his way of drawing attention to that.
那昨晚到底是怎么回事
So, what happened last night?
你让他回白宫 然后又让他跑了
You brought him in, and then you lost him?
所有联邦机构都在全天候搜捕他
Every federal agency is working around the clock looking for him.
不 光有补救措施还不够 黛安
No, damage control is not enough here, Diane.
我想不通怎么会闹成这样
I'm wondering how this could happen.
怎么 他跑来白宫 你们谈了坎贝尔夫妇的案子
So, what? He came in, and you spoke about the Campbell case.
我让他带着罗丝拉金一起来 但他是一个人来的
I told him to bring in Rose Larkin, but he came alone.
他不愿告诉我她在哪里
He wouldn't tell me where she was.
也不告诉我为什么 会去乔治城打探麦蒂的行踪
He wouldn't tell me why he was snooping around Georgetown looking for Maddie.
他什么也没说 就只说他受够了帮我们办事
He didn't say anything other than he was done helping us.
他已经脱离掌控了
He's gone rogue.
我只知道他现在还把拉金当做了人♥质♥
For all I know, he's holding the Larkin girl hostage now too.
你保证过她是安全的
You promised me she'd be safe.
早知道会有今天 我是绝不会带他进白宫的
If I knew then what I know now, I obviously wouldn't have brought him in.
你这是承认自己识人不明吗
So you agree you demonstrated poor judgment?
因为我开始对自己产生了这样的怀疑
Because I'm starting to wonder if I did.
-你怎么敢这么说 -小心点
-How dare you? -Careful.
你的整个政♥治♥生涯 我一直鼎力相助 米歇尔
I have had your back your entire political career, Michelle.
我助你进众议院 参议院 辅佐你入主白宫
I helped you get the House, the Senate, the presidency,
如今你却说不相信我
and now you're telling me you don't trust me?
不是不相信你 而是不相信你对此事的判断
Not you, your judgment on this.
我所做的一切都是为了你的信仰
Everything I've done, I've done for what you believe in. Everything.
并非因为我们是朋友 或者我们在大学相互扶持
Not because we're friends, or we held each other's hair in college,
而是因为我相信你
but because I believe in you.
你的施政纲领 能为国家带来巨大的收益
Your agenda can do so much good for this country.
你要知道我绝不会蓄谋破坏
I hope you know I would never try to sabotage that.
我承认我看错了皮特 但我们一定会找到他 救出麦蒂
I misjudged Peter, I admit that, but we'll find him, and we'll save Maddie.
米歇尔 我是站在你这边的
Michelle, I'm on your side.
我们一起经历了很多风雨
We have been through a lot together.
这是事实
It's true.
但我认为你背负的责任已经太多了
But I think you've got too much on your plate right now,
所以 若你想捍卫我的纲领 专注于日常工作…
so if you wanna protect the agenda, focus on the day-to-day…
从今往后 这个案子你需要退居二线了
Moving forward, I think you need to take a step back from this case.
欢迎来到新一叶
Welcome to New Leaf.
很安静呀 员工在休假
Awfully quiet. Staff on vacation?
我们大部分组员都去国会山抗♥议♥了
Well, most of our team went to the protest on the Hill.
对了 我是迪伦 需要帮忙吗
I'm Dylan, by the way. How can I help you?
我们是特勤局的
We're with the Secret Service.
是为了麦蒂莱菲尔德的事吗
Is this about Maddie Redfield?
你认识她
You know her?
-我知道她是谁 也知道她失踪了 -那这个男人呢
I know who she is. I know she's missing. What about this man?
认识 这是保罗 保罗伯奈托
Yeah, that's Paulo.?Paulo Bonetto.
他是我们的核心成员之一 在乔治城任教
He's one of our core members. He teaches at Georgetown.
他说会带麦蒂过来
He talked about bringing Maddie around here sometime,
但至今还没实现
but it hasn't happened yet.
他好像打算昨晚跟她提这事吧
He was gonna talk to her about it last night.
所以你知道保罗
So you knew Paulo was planning
计划在昨晚密会麦蒂莱菲尔德
a secret meeting last night with Maddie Redfield?
你们不会认为保罗参与了绑♥架♥吧
You… you don't think Paulo's involved in her kidnapping, do you?
-他绝不会… -保罗已经死了
-He would never-- -Paulo is dead.
-什么 -被绑♥架♥麦蒂的人枪杀了
-What? -Shot and killed by whoever took Maddie.
某个知道保罗和麦蒂要秘密约会的人
Someone who knew Paulo and Maddie were secretly getting together.
保罗死了
Paulo's dead?
是的
Yes.
你昨晚在哪里
So where were you last night?
见鬼 我需要找一个律师吗
Um… Shit, do… do I need a lawyer?
-除非你有所隐瞒 -不 没有
-Only if you're hiding something. -No, no, nothing.
我昨晚在这里 整晚都在
I was here last night, all night.
你怎么知道麦蒂昨晚跟保罗在一起
How did you know Maddie was with him last night?
他…是他告诉我的
He… he told me.
保罗认为拉她入伙 能让新一叶的主张发扬光大
Paolo thought that if he recruited her, that she could amplify New Leaf's message,
他打算在昨晚 说服她帮我们录一段宣传视频
and he was gonna try to convince her to record a plug for us last night.
他本该把视频发给我的 但他一直没回复我
And then he was gonna send me the video, but he never responded to me.
还有谁知道这个计划
Who else was in on this plan?
-这不能算是个计划 -他吗
I mean, it wasn't, like, a plan. Him?
没见过
No.
那他呢
What about him?
你目前没有嫌疑 迪伦
You're not in trouble, Dylan.
暂时还没有
Not yet.
告诉我们这是谁
Tell us who this is.
-那是马特奥 -马特奥
- That's Matteo. - Matteo?
-姓什么 -我不知道他的姓氏
- Matteo who? - I don't know his last name.
他在八♥九♥个月前开始跟保罗约会
Uh, he started dating Paulo, like, eight or nine months ago,
但我已经好几周没见过他了
but I haven't seen him for weeks.
罗姆之书一开始就揭示了真♥相♥
Rome Tome had the facts first.
如果早有人听了我们关于皮特萨瑟兰
And if people had actually listened to us about Peter Sutherland,
和地铁爆♥炸♥案的爆料
about the metro bombing,
那麦蒂莱菲尔德 现在就还平安无事地待在家里
then Maddie Redfield would be home safe right now.
我在此向所有忠实观众传达一条信息
And this is a message that goes out to all of my loyal Romans out there.
我们有道德义务 去找到这个…丧心病狂的混♥蛋♥
We have a moral responsibility to find this… this… this shithead
并将他绳之以法
and bring him to justice.
上网看恶评从来不会有任何帮助
Doomscrolling never helped anybody.
对
Yeah.
我一直希望能更接近我爸爸
I guess I've always wanted to be closer to my dad.
我终于如愿以偿了
I finally got my wish.
他究竟被指控做了什么
What was he accused of exactly?
机密文件被泄露
Classified documents were leaked, okay,
损害了美国在世界范围内的国防策略
that compromised U.S. defense strategies around the world.
调查发现泄密的源头 是联调局的反情报部门
Uh, the breach was traced back to the FBI's counterintelligence division.
我爸爸当时是部长
My dad was section chief.
他们有找到任何证据吗 还是…
And did they find any evidence, or…?
他还没受到起诉就死了
He died before they could charge him.
没有任何证据公布出来
None of the evidence was made public.
如果你知道他是无辜的
Well, if you knew he was innocent,
为什么还要加入♥联♥调局 你一定很恨他们吧
then why join the FBI? You must hate them.
我爸爸
My dad,
他一直对那个机构深信不疑
he always had faith in the institution, you know?
他教导我要相信正当程序
He taught me to believe in due process,
“未经证实有罪 则应被视为无罪” 而我…
"innocent till proven guilty," and I just…
我以为只要保持这种信念…
thought maybe if I kept that faith--
终有一日能为他洗清罪名
You could clear his name one day.
是的
Yeah.
-太天真了 -我不认为这是天真
- Fucking naive. - I don't think it's naive.
我认为只是你目前无力打赢这场仗
I think it's a fight you can't win right now,
也许还有更重要的战斗需要你去打
and maybe there's a fight more important.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我们该怎么办 全国的人都在找我
What are we gonna do? Everybody in the country's looking for me.
我们可以拿着掌握的证据去找媒体
Well, we could take the evidence we have to someone in the press.
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表