剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
He's mine now.
皮特把你带坏了
Peter taught you well.
看见她了吗
Do you see her?
笼罩在阴影里 什么也看不见
I can't see anything through those shades.
我一直在想…
I was…
你之前说的话
thinking about what you said.
我说什么了
What did I say?
关于那婴儿的事
About the baby.
当我没说吧
Forget about it.
那是个蠢主意
It was a dumb idea.
不 不是为了工作 而是…为了我们
No, not for the job, but… for us.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们的生活…充满了暴♥力♥
Well, this life is… all violence.
来点不一样的元素也挺好
It would be nice to have something different,
我们可以一起创造生活
to create a life together.
-我们已经有自己的生活了 -你懂我的意思
- We have a life together. - You know what I mean.
我们可以拥有更多
There could be more than only this.
还是算了吧
I don't think so.
这原本是你的主意
This was your idea.
我说的是偷一个孩子 不是生孩子
To steal a baby, not make a baby.
你根本没认真听
You're not listening to me.
我当然有听 所以我现在才会跟你聊这个话题
Of course I'm listening. That's why I'm talking to you about it.
像我们这样的人不该为人父母
People like us shouldn't get to be parents.
等我们不在了…
When we're gone…
这世上还能留下我们的一丝血脉
there could be a piece of us left behind.
对 一个小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, a messed-up piece.
天啊 你连跟我做♥爱♥都做不到 还想让我怀孕
Oh God, you can't even fuck me properly, and now you wanna impregnate me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你说得对
No, no, you're right.
这想法…
It's, uh…
太蠢了
It's stupid.
这是你们俩吗
Is that you two?
对 在匡提科拍的 不是我的精彩时刻
Yeah, Quantico. Not my finest moment.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
基本水上生存技能课太可怕了
Basic Water Survival was a real bitch.
联调局的招募人员跟我说 我只要懂得怎么浮上水面就行了
The FBI recruiter told me that all I needed to know was how to float,
所以我没做任何准备就去了
and so I showed up unprepared.
班上其他同学只觉得好笑 但我因此被降级了
The other classmates thought it was hilarious, but then my rank dropped.
然后皮特开始邀请我 早上跟他一起去游泳
And so Peter then started inviting me out to his morning swims,
假装自己要练习 其实是暗中教我怎样才不会被淹死
pretending to get his laps in while low-key teaching me how to not drown.
后来我过了那门课 这张照片就是当时拍的
That picture was taken right after I passed.
不久后我就退学了 是因为家里的事 就不跟你细说了
I dropped out shortly after. You know, family drama I won't bore you with.
但皮特一直跟我保持联♥系♥ 所以我俩一直很要好
But, uh, Peter always made sure we stayed tight.
不介意的话 我想问问你们是怎么认识的
I'd ask how you two met if I thought you'd tell me.
很老派的方式
The old-fashioned way.
我给他打了电♥话♥
I called him.
你还记得是在哪看到的那个标识吗
Do you remember what that logo was on?
是运动衫还是贴纸上
Uh, a sweatshirt, or, um, um, a sticker?
不知道 也许我对麦蒂的感情 影响了我那天的记忆
I don't know. I guess my feelings for Maddie cloud my memory of that day.
事情不是你想的那样
It wasn't like that.
我没有听从下属的意见 你就去找老大告状
I didn't submit to my subordinate's opinion, so you took it to the boss.
是他主动询问我对你安保组的看法
He asked me for my take on your detail.
所以你知道他看重你的意见 于是抓住了机会
So you knew you had his ear, and you took your shot.
我说了不是那样
I said it wasn't like that.
顺带一提 他想撤走你不是因为我
And by the way, he didn't sideline you because of me.
麦蒂是在你执勤时失踪的
Maddie went missing on your watch.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
虽然你会因此担责 但这件事不是你的错
Just because you'll get blamed for this, doesn't mean it's your fault.
保护人自己要犯险 你不可能每次都拦得住
You cannot always save a protectee from themselves.
还有 我根本不在乎谁当领队
And look, I don't give a shit who's in charge.
最重要的是找到麦蒂
All that matters is finding Maddie.
所以我们没有从属关系 好吧
So there is no boss here, all right?
只是搭档
Just partners.
很好
Good.
我一向喜欢亲力亲为
I've always done for myself,
从不对他人抱有任何期望
and expect the worst in others.
我之前的态度不是针对你
My reaction to you wasn't personal.
我明白
I get it.
你不需要我帮忙
You don't need my help.
我今晚需要
I did tonight.
如果她打算跟教授共度良宵 她会告诉谁
So if she planned some special night out with this professor, who would she tell?
-我 -如果连你都不告诉呢
- Me. - And if she wouldn't even tell you?
-那上面有什么 -我有次发现她往这里藏东西
- What's up there? - Caught her stashing something here once.
我答应过她不会偷看
Promised her I'd never look.
给
Here.
新一叶 我就是在这里 看到的那个图标
New Leaf. That's where I saw the symbol.
是这个组织的标识
It's their logo.
她跟我说有个男生 邀请她参加一个什么会
She told me a boy invited her to go to a meeting,
但她后来没去
but she decided not to go.
“PB” 是男生还是那个教授
"PB." A boy, or her professor?
是教授名字的首字母 这份传♥单♥是华盛顿分会的
Professor's initials. The flyer's for the D.C. chapter,
但这个组织在全球各地 都有游说活动 主张环境正义
but the organization lobbies for environmental justice globally.
拯救鲸鱼之类的
Save the whales kind of stuff?
他们去年在一个石油管道工地 组织了静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
They organized a sit-in at an oil pipeline worksite last year.
导致其停工数月
Shut it down for months.
保罗是新一叶华盛顿分会的领袖之一
Paulo is a leader of New Leaf D.C.
停下 往回看
Stop. Go back.
(拯救我们的…)
背后那个男人
That man in the background.
让他每隔半个小时向我汇报情况
And tell him I need updates every half hour.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting so long.
罗丝呢
Where's Rose?
她很安全
She's safe.
安全是指她在白宫走廊尽头的厕所里
Safe like she's in the bathroom down the hall,
还是在某个你不愿透露的地方
or like she's somewhere you're not gonna tell me?
她正和我朋友一起等消息
She's with my friend standing by.
见鬼 皮特 你怎么还玩这套把戏
Goddamn it, Peter. I thought we were done playing these games.
若我们的证人有个三长两短 或者硬盘…
If anything happens to our witness, or that hard drive--
罗丝和硬盘都没事
Rose and the drive are fine.
等你听完我要说的话就会明白了
When you hear what I have to tell you, you'll understand.
这里怎么回事
What… what is going on here?
跟我们无关 但也是件让人焦头烂额的大事
It's unrelated, but comparable in its fucked-up-ness.
我们先互通信息吧
Let's do this first.
我们通话结束后 我让瓦尔去查了改造湖
I had Val look into Turn Lake after we spoke.
是一家私人军事公♥司♥
Private military company.
大部分生意活动都在海外 在两党之间游说
Does most of their business overseas, lobbying both sides of the aisle.
首席执行官叫戈登威克 从商前是海豹突击队队员
Their CEO is a former Navy SEAL turned entrepreneur named Gordon Wick.
-听说过他吗 -听过
-Heard of him? -Yeah.
我们认为是改造湖策划了地铁爆♥炸♥案
We think Turn Lake orchestrated the metro bombing.
你觉得这个威克是欧玛扎达的同谋
You think this Wick guy is working with Omar Zadar?
不 我们认为地铁爆♥炸♥案
No, we think the metro bombing
只是改造湖精心设计的幌子
was a false flag manufactured by Turn Lake,
计划失败后 他们就把扎达 和人♥民♥独♥立♥阵线推出去当替罪羊
and then they just used Zadar and the PIF as scapegoats when it failed.
-证据全在硬盘里了 -不完全是
-This is all on the hard drive? -Not exactly, no.
我们顺着杀手的图章戒指 查到了一次跟改造湖有关的行动
We traced the assassin's signet ring to an operative connected with Turn Lake.
我们还发现杰米霍金斯
And then we also found out that Jamie Hawkins
在遇害当天跟改造湖的某人见过面
went and met somebody at Turn Lake the day he was murdered.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
辛西娅霍金斯
Cynthia Hawkins.
你去骚扰了他的遗孀 皮特
You hounded his widow? Peter!
她一直说霍金斯不相信 地铁爆♥炸♥案是欧玛扎达的手笔
She kept saying that Hawkins didn't buy the whole Zadar thing.
他认为此案另有隐情
He believed there was more to the bombing.
这些都说不通啊 动机是什么呢
None of this makes sense. What's the motive?
为什么策划恐怖袭击却不宣布原因
Why stage a terror attack and not publicize the reason?
为了掩盖真正的目的
To cover up the real objective.
坎贝尔夫妇硬盘上的数据显示
The data on the Campbell's hard drive
那颗炸♥弹♥原本是要 引起一场更大的爆♥炸♥
suggests that bomb was meant to set off a larger explosion,
从而杀死地面上的某个人
to take out somebody above ground.
一次伪装成恐袭的刺杀行动
An assassination attempt disguised as a terror attack?
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表