剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表
罗丝
Rose!
查到是谁调走了她的守卫吗
Find out who pulled her protection?
是霍金斯调走了特勤局的人
Hawkins called off her Secret Service detail.
艾玛和亨利坎贝尔在联调局时 曾是霍金斯的下属
Hawkins used to be Emma and Henry Campbell's old FBI handler?
有人杀了联调局的副局长
Somebody killed the deputy director of the FBI?
《暗夜情报员》前情提要
-我要调走拉美雷兹 -那我安排人换班…
-I'm pulling Ramirez. -I'll need to swap some shifts--
不用 我会派艾瑞克蒙克斯顶替他
No. I'm sending a replacement. Erik Monks.
救了总统一命的大英雄
How'd a guy who saved POTUS
怎么会沦落到 来给副总统的女儿做保镖
get stuck on the VP's daughter's detail?
他们大概想让我这把老骨头 慢慢找回状态吧
I guess this is their way of easing an old man back in.
放手
Let go!
-你搞什么 -我状态有点下滑
-What the hell was that? -I slipped.
我不管你救过多少任总统
I don't care how many presidents you saved,
我不会容忍♥手下的队伍出错
I don't do fuckups on this team.
-在找什么 要我帮忙吗 -药片
- Can I help you find something? - Pills.
我知道你曾是瘾君子了 也知道他们强迫你去戒毒
I know you're an addict, I know they forced you into rehab,
若非你做过局长的搭档
and I know that if you were anyone other than the boss's old partner,
局里是绝不会让你重回安保组的
they'd never have put your ass back on a detail.
我现在戒瘾了 这也是事实 我每周会接受两次测试来证明
It is also true that I am clean now. I get tested twice a week to prove it.
你最喜欢什么
What do you like most?
不能让任何人知道
No one can find out about this.
我可以甩掉那些特工 我以前就干过
I can ditch the agents. I've done it before.
(我们得加快速度攻克她了)
(她快上钩了 到家再说)
我无意中听见阿姨说白宫里
I heard my aunt say there's someone in the White House
有不可信的人
who can't be trusted.
-事情何时才能彻底了结 -很快
-When is this all gonna be over? -Soon.
早上好 副总先生
Mr. Vice President.
-她在里面吗 -是的 先生
-Is she in there? -Yes, sir.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
有个女人在那间咖啡馆坐了五个小时
Some woman sitting in that café for five hours,
一边看着窗外 一边自言自语
staring out the window and talking to herself.
-她是特勤局的人 -你怎么这么肯定
-She's Secret Service. -How could you be so sure?
因为我认识她
'Cause I know her.
那次爆♥炸♥不是恐怖袭击 而是刺杀行动
Rose, this isn't a terrorist attack anymore, this is an assassination attempt.
美国特勤局
The United States Secret Service
是国家的首要执法机构
is our nation's premiere law enforcement agency.
(四年前)
我们是有史以来最优秀的保护机构
We are the best protective agency that there has ever been.
迄今为止从无败绩
We have a zero-fail mission to uphold,
这就意味着 我们希望诸位 也能圆♥满♥完成所有任务
which means that we expect nothing short of perfection.
绝不犯错
No mistakes.
在特勤局犯一次错
To make a mistake in the Secret Service
就意味着改变整个历史进程
means to change the entire course of history.
幸运的是 今天 我面前的各位都已证明了
Fortunately, every man and woman before me here today
你们不仅能胜任这份工作
has proven that they are more than up to the task,
而且值得信任
and that they are worthy of trust
和信赖
and confidence.
我非常自豪地欢迎各位的加入
It is with great pride that I welcome
你们就是美国特勤局的未来
the future of the United States Secret Service.
恭喜 特工们
Congratulations, agents.
现在请起立 我将为大家主持宣誓仪式
Now please stand as I administer your oath.
好样的
Great job.
你来之前至少先给我发条短♥信♥吧
You could have at least texted me you were coming.
那不就没有惊喜了
And miss that look on your face?
我到最后一刻才赶上下班
I was only able to get out of work last minute.
你♥爸♥爸也想来的 可是…
And your father tried too, but--
说吧 说出你的想法
Go on, say what you're thinking.
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you were gonna show at all.
毕竟我们上次谈话不欢而散
Not after how our last conversation ended.
我知道你不喜欢我♥干♥这个
I know you don't believe in all this.
我为什么要乐意看到 我的女儿为了一个
Why would I want my daughter risking her life
把她视若草芥的国家卖♥♥命啊
for a country that doesn't give a damn about her?
我不这么认为
I don't see it that way.
我知道
I know you don't.
虽然不喜欢这个工作 但我相信你
But I don't have to believe in this to believe in you.
如果说有哪个固执的家伙 能让这个世界有所改进
And if there's anybody stubborn enough to change this world for the better,
那一定是我的女儿
it's gonna be my daughter.
答应我 感恩节时 别穿着这身制♥服♥来吃饭
Just promise me you won't wear this suit to Thanksgiving,
一副要发布逮捕令的样子
looking like you're about to hand out warrants.
妈妈
Mom.
怎么 你会害黛布拉阿姨犯心脏病的
What? You're gonna give Aunt Deborah a heart attack.
知道啦
Duly noted.
你来了我很高兴
I'm really glad you came.
你是我的骄傲
I'm so proud of you,
也是你♥爸♥爸的骄傲
and so is your father.
有你加入是他们的幸运
They are lucky to have you.
希望他们能意识到这一点
I hope they realize that.
他们会的
They will.
这是去艺术大♥师♥们的 创作发源地学习的好机会
It's an opportunity to study the masters where they did their art.
无论如何你都不能去意大利闲游
Under no circumstances are you gallivanting to Italy
你得专心学业
instead of focusing on your education.
但旷课去参加政♥治♥集♥会♥
But missing class to go to political rallies
给你当人形立牌就没问题
so I can be a cardboard cutout, that's okay?
那是一学期的课程 重点就是教育
It's one semester. The whole point of it is education.
是一个学期的艺术课 不是真正的教育
It's a semester of just art, not real education.
这叫特权阶层的精英主义
It's elitist, entitled.
麦蒂 那么做观感不好
Maddie, it's a bad look.
你在做任何决定之前 都得考虑它对你家人的影响
You need to think about how your decisions reflect on your family.
你是说你吧
You mean you?
你下周会收到行程
You'll get a schedule next week.
麦蒂要跟我去威斯康辛州
Maddie will be traveling with me back to Wisconsin
声援特纳的竞选
to stump for Turner's campaign.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
-嘿 他在那儿 -副总统先生 能拍张照片吗
Hey, there he is! Can I get a picture?
嘿 你们好 没事 别拦着 让他过来
Hey. Hi. It's all right. Let him go. Let him pass.
麦蒂 过来
Maddie, come here.
莱菲尔德副总统先生 我是您的粉丝
VP Redfield, huge fan, sir.
谁先来
Who's up first?
真不敢相信他来了
Thank you. I can't believe he's here!
需要我帮你什么吗
Anything I can do?
不用
No.
也许我们可以找个借口
Maybe we can come up with an excuse.
考试什么的 说你那些天走不开
Exams or something. Say you can't miss the days.
不 我会去的
No, I'll go.
像往常一样
Like always.
真不知你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
哪个部分
Which part?
微笑 拥抱
The… the smiles, the hugs.
最开始总是很难
It's always hard for the first second.
然后我会逐渐进入状态
Then it warms me up.
我…会进入角色
I… like, fall into it.
就像在表演一样
Like you're performing?
不 我会把它当成现实
No, it becomes real to me.
听起来很疯狂 但…
This sounds crazy, but…
我喜欢那样的伪装
I like the lie.
我一直希望他就是那个样子
It's who I wish he was all the time.
艾琳顿 有个白宫来的 联调局探员想找你谈谈
Arrington, there's an FBI agent from the White House to speak with you.
谈什么
What about?
他说要当面跟你谈
Says he can only speak with you.
好吧 你们随时待命
Okay, stand by.
抱歉 我得去看看情况
Sorry, I should check this out.
没事 我也得准备去上课了
It's fine. I have to get ready for class anyway.
我20分钟后过来 杰夫在走廊里
I'll catch up in 20. Jeff's in the hall.
艾琳顿特工 感谢你抽空跟我们谈话
Agent Arrington. Uh, thanks for taking the time to talk with us.
当然 你是皮特吧
Of course. Peter, right?
对 我们几个月前 一起跟总统打过篮球
Yeah. Uh, we played basketball with POTUS a few months back.
你就是那个对她下狠手的家伙
You're the one who set a hard pick on her.
是啊 我还以为 你会当场给我戴上手铐呢
Yeah, I thought that you were gonna cuff me right there.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Look, is there someplace we can, uh, talk?
我只有十分钟时间 边走边谈吧
剧集 | 暗夜情报员(2023) | 导航列表